1. Moralize definition is - to explain or interpret morally
2. How to use Moralize in a sentence.
3. At the heart of Moralize is moral, from the Latin root moralis, "proper behavior of a person in society," and someone who Moralizes simply wants to share their own idea of what's moral — unfortunately, they tend to do it in an overly superior way.
Moralize, Moral, Moralis, Moralizes
4. Moralize about (someone or something) To discuss or proclaim moral judgments or observations about a particular person or thing, especially in a trite or obvious manner.
Moralize, Moral, Manner
5. Definition of Moralize in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. Information and translations of Moralize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. GEORGE NIBLO He could now Moralize on the vanity of the world, the equality of mankind, and the happiness of a private station. MEMOIRS OF MY LIFE AND WRITINGS EDWARD GIBBON It is impossible to Moralize conveniently when one is being hurried by a person at one's elbow.
Moralize, Mankind, Memoirs, My
8. Moralize (third-person singular simple present Moralizes, present participle moralizing, simple past and past participle Moralized) (intransitive) To make moral reflections (on, upon, about or over something); to regard acts and events as involving a moral
Moralize, Moralizes, Moralizing, Moralized, Make, Moral
9. Antonyms for Moralize include praise, flatter, mutter, compliment, be quiet, disregard, forget, ignore and neglect
10. Word family (noun) moral morals morality ≠ immorality moralist amorality (adjective) moral ≠ immoral amoral moralistic (verb) Moralize (adverb) morally ≠ immorally From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English mor‧al‧ize (also moralise British English) /ˈmɒrəlaɪz $ ˈmɔː-/ verb [ intransitive]
Moral, Morals, Morality, Moralist, Moralistic, Moralize, Morally, Mor, Moralise
11. “We Moralize the issue of weight and so the really virtuous person is the one who struggles to maintain a lower weight through sacrifice.” Verb To talk seriously or reprovingly to (someone)
12. Moralize - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
13. These emotions are often associated with morality and can help to Moralize a behavior
14. Definition of Moralize to express opinions about whether specific actions are good or bad Examples of Moralize in a sentence Aesop wrote fables to Moralize, helping parents teach …
15. Dictionary entry overview: What does Moralize mean? • Moralize (verb) The verb Moralize has 3 senses:
16. Improve the morals of Familiarity information: Moralize used as a verb is uncommon.
17. See authoritative translations of Moralize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
18. Definition of Moralize about in the Idioms Dictionary
19. What does Moralize about expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
20. 1400, Moralizen, "expound or interpret spiritual or moral significance, draw a moral from," from Old French moraliser and directly from Late Latin moralizare, from moralis "of manners or morals; moral" (see moral (adj.))
Moralizen, Moral, Moraliser, Moralizare, Moralis, Manners, Morals
21. Related: Moralized; moralizing; moralization.
Moralized, Moralizing, Moralization
22. Provided to YouTube by SongCast, Inc.Moralize · Lil 2zLivin' 2 Fast℗ 2018, Lil 2zReleased on: 2020-03-13Auto-generated by YouTube.
23. Moralize - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Inflections of 'Moralize' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Moralizes v 3rd person singular (US & UK) moralizing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a …
Moralize, Moralizes, Moralizing
25. Definition of Moralize verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
26. Moralize (third-person singular simple present Moralizes, present participle moralizing, simple past and past participle Moralized) (intransitive) To make moral reflections (on, upon, about or over something); to regard acts and events as involving a moral
Moralize, Moralizes, Moralizing, Moralized, Make, Moral
27. Synonyms for Moralize in Free Thesaurus
28. 8 synonyms for Moralize: preach, sermonize, moralise, preachify, sermonise, sermonize, moralise
29. Definition and synonyms of Moralize from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
30. This is the British English definition of Moralize.View American English definition of Moralize.
31. Moralize: To think about or express moral judgments or reflections
32. Two stanzas in English Moralize the situation, and for our present purpose may be ignored.
33. This tendency to thrift is strongest in boys, and both sexes often show the tendency to Moralize, that is so strong in the early teens.
34. Find 10 ways to say Moralize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. An easy solution could be to sort of do both – that is, Moralize the behavior in question (such as adultery) as a protective means but at the same pursue it yourself
36. As a dramatist I hate to Moralize
37. Translation for 'to Moralize' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
38. Conjugaison du verbe anglais to Moralize au masculin
39. Verbe régulier : Moralize - Moralized - Moralized
40. Moralize Meaning in English to Urdu is اخلاقی وعظ کہنا, as written in Urdu and Ikhlaqi Waaz Kehna, as written in Roman Urdu
41. There are many synonyms of Moralize which include Admonish, Edify, Lecture, Pontificate, Preachify, Sermonize, Teach, Pass Judgment, Pontify, etc.
42. Definition of Moralize written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
43. • He loved animals and endeavoured, in his engravings, to Moralize an immoral society
44. Why is it that people who assume or think they're morally supreme over everyone else and tries to claim the pureness of their morality are always annoying, obnoxious, terrible, and why is it when people who try to Moralize everyone and everything end up being the least likely to be moral people? Why do people tend to hate self-righteousness?
Morally, Morality, Moralize, Moral
45. Did he not Moralize this spectacle? 2
46. Arte, quandri, lempicka, Moralize, piccasso, frida calo, Mariangela Bottalico, colori dell'anima