1. What is the definition of Monumented? What is the meaning of Monumented? How do you use Monumented in a sentence? What are synonyms for Monumented?
2. Monumented meaning Marked by the positioning of a monument, often in the form of a small stone or concrete structure.
Monumented, Meaning, Marked, Monument
3. Find more ways to say Monumented, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
More, Monumented, Most
4. Monumented (Adjective) marked by the positioning of a monument, often in the form of a small stone or concrete structure How to pronounce Monumented?
Monumented, Marked, Monument
5. Monumented (not comparable) marked by the positioning of a monument, often in the form of a …
Monumented, Marked, Monument
6. The Monumented points may include PIs, POTs, PCs, PTs, or project horizontal control points
7. All Monumented points shall be referenced to a minimum of three nearby geographical features with a distance measured to each feature to at least the nearest 0.5 foot
Monumented, Minimum, Measured
8. If you mean a line on a drawing labeled as a Monument line I would take it to mean the same as what I might call a "Monumented Line".
Mean, Monument, Might, Monumented
9. So, a brass disk installed on a concrete base is part of the monument. If a year is given in the description of a benchmark (or other Monumented position), that is the year it …
10. A Monumented land survey requires a thorough search for existing monuments that define the boundary of the subject parcel as well as the adjoining parcels
11. An Improvement Survey Plat is similar to a Monumented Land Survey with the addition of locating all existing improvements on the parcel
12. We do a lot of centerline easements and the centerline gets Monumented and about every 8 to 10 legs, or at least twice per tract, I place some reference rods outside of the right-of-way of the pipeline or ingress-egress easement.
13. Date "Monumented" is the date that process of creating the monument was accomplished
14. The Office of Land Survey and Remonumentation is responsible for the administration of the Survey and Remonumentation Act, 1990 PA 345.For the first time since the original government surveyors established and Monumented these initial corner positions in Michigan, a concerted effort has been made to identify and remark these historic markers.
Monumented, Michigan, Made, Markers
15. (13) “ Monumented land survey ” means a land survey in which monuments are either found or set pursuant to sections 38-51-103, 38-51-104, and 38-51-105 to …
Monumented, Means, Monuments
16. Boundary – Monumented Land Survey
17. The purpose of a Monumented Land Survey is …
18. Benchmarks are typically placed ("Monumented") by a government agency or private survey firm, and many governments maintain a register of these marks so that the records are available to all
Monumented, Many, Maintain, Marks
19. Monumented so that a surveyor may see a range pole set on an adjacent monument in at least one direction
Monumented, May, Monument
20. As such it has to be Monumented to match the official documentation of that boundary line
21. It is our responsibility to ensure that the right of way according to the recorded plans is Monumented on the ground
22. Many people find this setting to be more uplifting than that of the traditional Monumented cemetery
Many, More, Monumented
23. Found brass cap at the Monumented center of section 31, t8n, r10e n: 497,222.55 ( 497,222.55 ) wccs dane 83 1991 sheet dated 2/16/2004 first addition first addition outlot a
24. Monumented at the intersection by 1" O.D
25. Monumented LAND SURVEY This type of survey is commonly called a boundary survey and results in a Land Survey Plat. Monuments (or pins) are either found or set to …
26. 2 Slave Names Memorialized: A Historical Linguistic Analysis of Monumented Slave Names in Jamaica D iane M
27. 5519.05 Right-of-way to be Monumented - preservation of landmarks
28. 1/1/1932 by CGS (Monumented) DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1932 (JB) STATION ESTABLISHED AND MAINTAINED BY THE CALIFORNIA STATE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT, AT SOUTHERN END OF TELEGRAPH HILL, ISIDE THE HOUSE ABOUT 10 FEET SQUARE, AND ON PROPERTY OF THE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO.
29. Public shall be Monumented by iron pipes at least 18" long and 1" outside diameter, weighing not less than 1.13 pounds per lineal foot, or by round or square iron bars at least 18" long and weighing not less than 1.13 pounds per lineal foot
30. (d) The lines that extend to lakes or streams shall be Monumented …
31. Over the past two centuries, almost 1.5 billion acres have been surveyed into townships and sections and Monumented.
32. This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Monumented
33. Have been Monumented and the coordinate positions and elevations of the corners determined to a high level of survey accura-cy
34. Additional Information" she was Monumented in the town that she was born"
35. All lot corners shall be Monumented and field tied to at least two (2) City of Bellevue Survey Control network monuments
36. Tie Sheet Map Application of Monumented PLSS Section Corners; High-Accuracy Reference Network; Municipal Road Atlas; Parcel and Address and Locator; Survey Control Reference Sheets; Tax Parcel Maps; Real Estate Records; Visit Register of Deeds
Map, Monumented, Municipal, Maps
37. Monumented CROSS-SECTIONS A technique often used is the survey of a cross-section across a river channel, Monumented at each end in such a manner that it can be found and resurveyed at some later date
38. • Create a Monumented coordinate system that fosters the perpetual improvement of the location information associated with existing facilities
39. Monumented corners that serves as the reference bearing for all other lines on the survey
40. The State Survey and Remonumentation Program was created by 1990 PA 345, in order to recover and remonument the original corner positions established and Monumented by the original federal government surveyors during the public land surveys.
monumented(Adjective) marked by the positioning of a monument, often in the form of a small stone or concrete structure.
1. Of, resembling, or serving as a monument. 2. Impressively large, sturdy, and enduring. 3. Of outstanding significance: Einstein's monumental contributions to physics. 4. Astounding: monumental cowardice; monumental talent. mon′u·men·tal′i·ty (-mĕn-tăl′ĭ-tē) n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
“Monument.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/monument. Accessed 16 Apr. 2020. 2 : something that serves as a good reminder or example “That is a monument to the foolishness of love.” — Kate DiCamillo, The Tale of Despereaux What made you want to look up monument?
1. like a monument, esp in large size, endurance, or importance: a monumental work of art. 2. of, relating to, or being a monument.