See also: Monopolize Monopolized Monopolizer Monotonous Monologue Monocracy Monotheism Monocotyledon Monopoly Mono Monocrat Monomer Monotype Monolith Monotheistic Monopolistic Monohybrid Monoculture Monogamous Monocor Monotone Monotonic Monogram Monopsony Monomania
1. Monopolize definition is - to get a monopoly of : assume complete possession or control of
2. How to use Monopolize in a sentence.
3. From startups to the Fortune 500, Monopolize helps brands find their voice and share it with the world. As a full service agency with the world’s largest and most powerful influencer network, we can put you in front of the right audience, in the right way, and at the right time.
4. To obtain exclusive possession of; keep entirely to oneself: Children Monopolize one's time.
5. Keep to yourself, corner, hog (slang), engross He Monopolized her totally, to the exclusion of her brothers and sisters.
6. Synonyms of Monopolize to have complete control over it is illegal in the United States to Monopolize an entire industry you shouldn't Monopolize the exercise equipment while others are waiting to use it
7. The company behind Cydia, an iPhone app store that launched before Apple's own App Store, has sued Apple arguing that Apple has Monopolized the market for iOS app stores, violating antitrust law in the process
8. The Crossword Solver found 39 answers to the Monopolize crossword clue
9. Monopolize is a crossword puzzle clue
10. Monopolize is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
11. If you say that someone Monopolizes something, you mean that they have a very large share of it and prevent other people from having a share. They are controlling so much cocoa that they are virtually monopolizing the market.
Monopolizes, Mean, Much, Monopolizing, Market
12. With over 16 years of real-world results in over 40,000 companies in literally every industry imaginable, Monopolize Your Marketplace delivers the good
13. I’m not going to bore you with a long-winded explanation of what Monopolize Your Marketplace is and why it’s the best thing since sliced bread.
14. Monopolize is defined as to have or take complete control over something. An example of Monopolize is one person in a conversation not letting anyone else talk; Monopolize the conversation.
15. If rich countries Monopolize COVID-19 vaccines, it could cause twice as many deaths as distributing them equally Alessandro Vespignani is the Sternberg Family Distinguished University Professor of physics, computer science, and health sciences, and director of the Network Science Institute at Northeastern.
16. Keep to yourself, corner, hog (slang), engross He Monopolized her totally, to the exclusion of her brothers and sisters.
17. When a company Monopolizes something, it has an unfair amount of control over a particular product or service, hurting other companies and giving consumers fewer choices
18. A business might Monopolize the media in an entire state, for example, by owning the …
Might, Monopolize, Media
19. ‘The Interior Minister promised that his group would not Monopolize power and signaled a willingness to show flexibility.’ ‘There is an increased likelihood of competition for prey with subordinate animals likely suffering more than dominant bears that can confiscate or Monopolize prey.’
Minister, Monopolize, More
20. Mo‧nop‧o‧lize (also monopolise British English) /məˈnɒpəlaɪz $ -ˈnɑː-/ verb [ transitive] 1 to have complete control over something so that other people cannot share it or take part in it The company has Monopolized the soft drinks market
Mo, Monopolise, Monopolized, Market
21. He Monopolized the conversation all evening
22. Monopolize definition: If you say that someone Monopolizes something, you mean that they have a very large share Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Monopolize, Monopolizes, Mean, Meaning
23. Monopolize: To acquire or maintain a monopoly of
Monopolize, Maintain, Monopoly
24. Cuomo said he is targeting people who "Monopolize" overtime shifts and other "special payments" in their final years of employment to boost their annual income.San Antonio Business News - Local San Antonio News …
25. Monopolize is an alternative form of monopolise
26. Monopolise is an alternative form of Monopolize
27. As verbs the difference between monopolise and Monopolize is that monopolise is while Monopolize is (senseid)to have a monopoly on something.
Monopolise, Monopolize, Monopoly
28. See 2 authoritative translations of Monopolize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
29. Synonyms for Monopolize in Free Thesaurus
30. 20 synonyms for Monopolize: control, corner, take over, dominate, exercise or have a monopoly of, keep to yourself, corner, hog, engross, engage, occupy
31. What are synonyms for Monopolize?
32. A decade ago the Voter News Service was formed to Monopolize the exit-poll business and make it harder for any one network to get the story first.: There is an increased likelihood of competition for prey with subordinate animals likely suffering more than dominant bears that can confiscate or Monopolize prey.: If a dominant individual is able to Monopolize the resources, it may instead be the
Monopolize, Make, More, May
33. The individual must not Monopolize what is meant for the world
Must, Monopolize, Meant
34. (The Lost World, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) You shouldn't have Monopolized Professor Caldwell that way
35. Monopolize something to have or take control of the largest part of something so that other people are prevented from sharing it
36. Men traditionally Monopolized jobs in the printing industry
37. As usual, she completely Monopolized the conversation.
38. Monopolize (verb) (of an organization or group) obtain exclusive possession or control of (a trade, commodity, or service) "they instituted press censorship and Monopolized the means of communication" Monopolize (verb) have or take the greatest share of "the bigger clubs Monopolize the most profitable sponsorships and TV deals" Monopolize (verb)
Monopolize, Monopolized, Means, Most
39. Definition of Monopolize in the Definitions.net dictionary
40. What does Monopolize mean? Information and translations of Monopolize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Monopolize, Mean, Most
41. Definition of Monopolize written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
42. Definition and synonyms of Monopolize from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
43. This is the British English definition of Monopolize.View American English definition of Monopolize.
44. Monopolize You (Book 2, release date: Spring 2021) Monopolize Us (Book 3, release date: TBA) Explicit material intended for mature audiences only
Monopolize, Material, Mature
45. She tended to Monopolize the conversation
46. Don't let him Monopolize you like he did at the last party
47. Susan's children Monopolize her time and energy
48. Forsyth set out to Monopolize the best view of the Falls for his
49. Find 42 ways to say Monopolize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
50. Examples of Monopolize in a sentence
51. The first amendment is not well served if a single person, of more than 10 people, tries to Monopolize the discussion
52. 🔊 In an effort to Monopolize the resource they needed, the company set up a fence to keep people from getting to it
53. See here, the definitions of the word Monopolize, as video and text.(Click show more below.)Monopolize (verb) To have a monopoly on something.Monopolize (
Monopolize, More, Monopoly
54. “Whenever our family gets together (like over the holidays), my cousin always Monopolizes the conversation by talking about all her problems
55. Marketing Advice for Remodelers and Contractors from Rich Harshaw and the Monopolize Your Marketplace Team
Marketing, Monopolize, Marketplace
56. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Monopolize Your Marketplace, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more
Monopolize, Marketplace, More
57. This is the Monopolize Your Marketplace company profile
58. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Monopolize Your Marketplace.
59. Monopolize Your Marketplace: Separate Your Business from the Competition Then Eliminate Them [Richard Harshaw] on Amazon.com
60. Monopolize Your Marketplace: Separate Your Business from the Competition Then Eliminate Them
monopolize (verb) · monopolizes (third person present) · monopolized (past tense) · monopolized (past participle) · monopolizing (present participle) · monopolise (verb) · monopolises (third person present) · monopolised (past tense) · monopolised (past participle) · monopolising (present participle)