1. Mollified meaning Mollified is defined as calmed down or made less intense
Mollified, Meaning, Made
2. An example of Mollified is a baby that's been soothed to sleep.
3. Mollified In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
4. First, a Mollified system must be introduced which turns …
5. Find 60 ways to say Mollified, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. The Crossword Solver found 50 answers to the Mollified crossword clue
7. Mollified is a crossword puzzle clue
8. Mollified is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 8 times
9. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Mollified
10. Mollified Minds provides quality health, wellness & career services online and in Texas for individuals & couples struggling with motivation, direction & more
Mollified, Minds, Motivation, More
11. 24 synonyms and near synonyms of Mollified from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 antonyms and near antonyms
12. Find another word for Mollified.
13. / ˈmɑl·əˌfɑɪ / to make someone less angry or upset, or to make something less severe or more gentle: She was not Mollified by his apology
Make, More, Mollified
14. In mathematics, mollifiers (also known as approximations to the identity) are smooth functions with special properties, used for example in distribution theory to create sequences of smooth functions approximating nonsmooth (generalized) functions, via convolution.Intuitively, given a function which is rather irregular, by convolving it with a mollifier the function gets "Mollified", that is
Mathematics, Mollifiers, Mollifier, Mollified
15. Definition of Mollified in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Mollified mean? Information and translations of Mollified in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Mollified, Mean, Most
17. Synonyms for Mollified include helped, alleviated, treated, nursed, attended, cured, healed, palliated, relieved and soothed
18. Mollified- Adjective- A piece of schoolwork that is a hell of a lot longer than necessary
19. It only had to be 2 pages but i wrote 4! Taylor: Damn, that was paper has really been Mollified
20. #to overwork #to slack off #mollied #Mollified #procrastination.
21. Since you already solved the clue Mollified which had the answer APPEASED, you can simply go back at the main post to check the other daily crossword clues
22. Professor Maxon was Mollified by this apology, and turned to resume his watch beside a large, coffin-shaped vat.
23. The company's shift has Mollified two of its harshest critics, the enviro groups Dogwood Alliance and ForestEthics.: Where his dexterous playing and effortless meter manipulation often buoyed the band's corybantic compositions, here, he's sadly Mollified.: Meanwhile, resentment was Mollified by extending the honour, so that a quarter or so of workers in an enterprise could qualify as
Mollified, Meter, Manipulation, Meanwhile
24. Mollified definition: → mollify Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Mollified, Mollify, Meaning
25. The word Mollified is the past form of mollify in the first person singular
26. • This Mollified investors but deeply upset employees
27. Definition of Mollified (adjective): feeling less angry or upset
28. Definition and synonyms of Mollified from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
29. This is the British English definition of Mollified.View American English definition of Mollified.
30. ‘I was fully Mollified and feeling amiable towards him again.’ ‘I was Mollified for the time being, and things resumed their tentative state of normality.’ ‘The Government's assurances failed to mollify opponents, who say people are already leaving university with debts of £20,000 or more.’
Mollified, Mollify, More
31. Translation for 'Mollified' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
32. Mollified in a sentence Mollified example sentences
33. Mollified, Midge agreed with her
34. Mollified is defined as calmed: 4
35. Mollified is defined as calmed down or made less intense
36. An example of Mollified is a baby that's been soothed to sleep
37. Top synonyms for Mollified (other words for Mollified) are appeased, pacified and allayed.
38. Mollified (1 Occurrence) Isaiah 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither Mollified with ointment
39. Mollified Minds provides anger management services online in Texas
Mollified, Minds, Management
40. ‘Forget the friendly bear-hugs and the shaking of hands on the podiums, forget the barbed criticisms Mollified by kind words.’ ‘You'd have the satisfaction of a slightly Mollified rejection.’ ‘The ideals of the steel will and the will to power are Mollified by the self-effacing faith that we're basically decent.’
41. "Damn right he don't," said George, slightly Mollified, "not if he wants to stay workin' long." p
42. GOP lawmakers not Mollified on COVID-19 scams against Kansas
43. Mollified Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Mollified in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
44. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Mollified in Urdu is نرم کرنا, and in roman we write it Naram Karna.
Meanings, Meaning, Mollified
45. Mollified is a related term of mollify
46. As verbs the difference between Mollified and mollify is that Mollified is (mollify) while mollify is to ease a burden; make less painful; to comfort.
Mollified, Mollify, Make
47. The title Mollified him somewhat, but he still felt that he must uphold the dignity of his office.
48. Fenton was still ungracious, but the sight of the little pile of gold and the chink of the coins Mollified her humour.
49. Mollified Design comes partly from my name (Molly) and mainly from the word Mollify - to appease anxiety, soften, and create calm
Mollified, My, Molly, Mainly, Mollify
50. A list of words that end with Mollified.We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Mollified (words with the suffix Mollified)
51. Also try our list of Words that start with Mollified, and words that contain Mollified, and Synonyms of Mollified.
52. Conscience can easily be silenced or Mollified by means such as (a) generating fear and hatred toward others by vilifying them (b) finding justification for one's violent tendencies and actions and (c) glorifying violent behavior as a manifestation of some higher values such as patriotism or love of God.
Mollified, Means, Manifestation
transitive verb. 1 : to soothe in temper or disposition : appease mollified the staff with a raise. 2 : to reduce the rigidity of : soften Shaving cream mollifies the beard. 3 : to reduce in intensity : assuage, temper Time mollified his anger. intransitive verb.
Definition of mollify. transitive verb. 1 : to soothe in temper or disposition : appease mollified the staff with a raise. 2 : to reduce the rigidity of : soften Shaving cream mollifies the beard.
Mollify, with its root in Latin mollis, meaning "soft," implies soothing hurt feelings or anger. He tried to mollify his critics with an apology. All attempts to mollify the extremists have failed. The landlord fixed the heat, but the tenants still were not mollified.
Definition of mollify. transitive verb. 1 : to soothe in temper or disposition : appease mollified the staff with a raise. 2 : to reduce the rigidity of : soften Shaving cream mollifies the beard. 3 : to reduce in intensity : assuage, temper Time mollified his anger.