1. Moldered synonyms, Moldered pronunciation, Moldered translation, English dictionary definition of Moldered
2. 12 synonyms of Moldered from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Moldered: to go through decomposition.
4. Definition of Moldered in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Moldered mean? Information and translations of Moldered in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Moldered, Mean, Most
6. Moldered meaning Simple past tense and past participle of molder.
Moldered, Meaning, Molder
7. In visiting the monastery in the month of May 1844, I perceived in the middle of the great hall a large and wide basket full of old parchments; and the librarian who was a man of information told me that two heaps of papers like these, Moldered by time, had been already committed to the flames.
Monastery, Month, May, Middle, Man, Me, Moldered
8. We found one answer for the crossword clue Moldered
9. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Moldered yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
10. How Many Words can be Made From Moldered? Above are the words made by unscrambling M O L D E R E D (DDEELMOR).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 150 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in ALL word scramble games!
Many, Made, Moldered, Methods
11. Synonyms for Moldered include decayed, rotted, decomposed, spoiled, spoilt, putrefied, festered, perished, disintegrated and corrupted
12. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Moldered - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Moldered
13. In addition there is a list of Words that end with Moldered , words that contain Moldered , and Synonyms of Moldered .
14. Synonyms for Moldered in Free Thesaurus
15. Moldered 12 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Moldered 12 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Moldered 14 is a valid word in WWF
16. Definitions for the word, Moldered (imp
17. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Moldered.
18. Antonyms for Moldered include clean, fresh, sweet, undecomposed, perfumed, pure, uncontaminated, untainted and wholesome
19. Translation for 'Moldered' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
20. This gorgeous 5 inch Moldered sitting holy figurine religious statue decoration has the finest details and highest quality you will find anywhere! 5 inch Moldered sitting holy figurine religious statue decoration is truly remarkable
21. 5 inch Moldered sitting holy figurine religious statue decoration details; condition: brand new; item SKU: ss-g-305.63b; Dimensions: h: 5 (inches); crafted with
22. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English mol‧der /ˈməʊldə $ ˈmoʊldər/ verb [ intransitive] the American spelling of moulder → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus molder • My father, who was superintendent of the Zodiac to the end, stayed on, and Moldered away with the towns.
Mol, Mo, Moulder, Molder, My, Moldered
23. We found 16 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Moldered: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Moldered" is defined
24. General (14 matching dictionaries) Moldered: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
Matching, Moldered, Merriam
25. Food Moldered in a freezer for months after the power was turned off
26. Molder (third-person singular simple present molders, present participle moldering, simple past and past participle Moldered) US standard spelling of moulder
Molder, Molders, Moldering, Moldered, Moulder
27. The word is in the Wiktionary 3 short excerpts of Wiktionnary (A collaborative project to produce a free-content dictionary.) — English word — Moldered v
28. We've got 0 anagrams for Moldered » Any good anagrams for Moldered? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Moldered.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
29. Future perfect; I: will have Moldered: you: will have Moldered: he, she, it: will have Moldered: we: will have Moldered: you: will have Moldered: they: will have Moldered
30. \aITEM -813627010 -451705217:Moldered Flesh Wrap\/a\aITEM -813627010 -451705217:Moldered Flesh Wrap\/a What does this information mean?
31. Most likely the Roosevelt succumbed to the tropics and Moldered and decayed away, one more relict lost to time
Most, Moldered, More
32. Everquest Item Information for Moldered Prayer Beads
33. We've got 0 rhyming words for Moldered » What rhymes with Moldered? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Moldered.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
34. Learn the translation for ‘Moldered’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
35. Find more ways to say more Moldered, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
More, Moldered, Most
36. In the 1930s, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor Moldered in exile in France, brooding over the country that could have been theirs
37. Moldered Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Moldered in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
38. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Moldered in Urdu is بکھرنا, and in roman we write it Bikharna.
Meanings, Meaning, Moldered
: one that molds something or someone a molder of minds an iron molder … the house and home as both a reflection and a molder of the people who live there.
a molding. a group of moldings. to work into a required shape or form; shape. to shape or form in or on a mold. Metallurgy. to form a mold of or from, in order to make a casting. to produce by or as if by shaping material; form. to have influence in determining or forming: to mold the character of a child. to ornament with moldings.
something formed in or on a mold: a mold of jelly. a frame on which something is formed or made. shape or form. a prototype, example, or precursor. a distinctive nature, character, or type: a person of a simple mold. Shipbuilding. a three-dimensional pattern used to shape a plate after it has been softened by heating. a template for a frame.
verb (used with object) to work into a required shape or form; shape. to shape or form in or on a mold. Metallurgy. to form a mold of or from, in order to make a casting. to produce by or as if by shaping material; form.