1. Especially with fall of the fresh mint abounding in gardens and farmers markets everywhere this time of year, Mojitos are the perfect summer cocktail to whip up …
Mint, Markets, Mojitos
2. To make Mojitos for a crowd, scale up the ingredients as much as you'd like and puree them in a blender or food …
Make, Mojitos, Much
3. Traditional Mojitos are made with rum, which is both pleasant and mildly sweet
Mojitos, Made, Mildly
4. Mojitos are a cocktail from Havana, Cuba
5. Served over ice and topped off with soda water, Mojitos …
6. Classic Mojitos are made with rum, muddled mint and limes; Jean-Georges Vongerichten keeps things interesting by swapping the limes for tart kumquats and kalamansi concentrate, the frozen juice of
Mojitos, Made, Muddled, Mint
7. Mojitos Restaurant Bar is a Latin fusion restaurant
8. Mojitos tastes like a fizzy mint lime drink that’s a bit sweet
9. Learn how to make Mojitos with Jamie Oliver's Drinks Tube & Bacardi
10. Delivery & Pickup Options - 45 reviews of Mojitos "What a nice surprise
11. 12 Different Mojitos with fresh fruits, more than 20 different Tequilas, and bottles VIP service
12. Mojitos offers several types of paella; Spanish style yellow rice with mix of seafood, chicken and beef
13. Mojitos has several paella styles
14. I've been using this recipe for a long time now and it makes the best Mojitos ever
15. The name, Mojitos, only starts to tell this unique restaurant’s story
16. Of course, Mojitos takes its classic, namesake drink to the next level.
17. Fort Myers restaurants: Finally, a place for Mojitos & classic comida Cubana — JLB review A Fort Myers restaurant with classic Cuban fare AND a full bar of Mojitos and daiquiris?
Definition of mojito. : a cocktail made of rum, sugar, mint, lime juice, and soda water.
Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, soda water, and mint. Its combination of sweetness, citrus, and mint flavors is intended to complement the rum, and has made the mojito a popular summer drink.
Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, soda water, and mint.
Its combination of sweetness, refreshing citrus and mint flavors is intended to complement the potent kick of the rum, and have made this clear highball a popular summer drink. The cocktail has a relatively low alcohol content. When preparing a mojito, lime juice is added to sugar and mint leaves. The mixture is then gently mashed with a muddler.