1. Moistening In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. 3 synonyms of Moistening from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Moistening
4. Moistening: to make or become slightly or moderately wet
Moistening, Make, Moderately
5. Nasal cleansing with Emcur The Emcur Nasal Cleansing System is a medical product for Moistening and cleansing the nasal mucous membrane. The disulphonate is more readily obtained by …
Medical, Moistening, Mucous, Membrane, More
6. Definition of Moistening in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Moistening mean? Information and translations of Moistening in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Moistening, Mean, Most
8. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Moistening, as a turkey
9. Part of the reason for this is that Moistening herbs aren’t really food-like in nature (which is a big focus of the book)
10. The other reason is that Moistening herbs simply make up less of our materia medica
Moistening, Make, Materia, Medica
11. Some popular Moistening herbs include: Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)
12. Moistening herbs generally come in four types: 1.) Demulcent/emollient herbs that moisten via mucilage
Moistening, Moisten, Mucilage
13. In the GI tract, there's a Moistening effect …
14. The Moistening fluids of this invention are safe for use in an office environment, i.e., they are non-toxic, not tacky, have a pleasant odor, are non-flammable, have no residue build up and may be transported by common carriers without any safety precautions.
15. You can tell when a Moistening has occured because someone will have patchy colours on their clothes/short shorts.
16. Synonyms for Moistening include dampening, bedewing, damping, soaking, watering, wetting, humidifying, dewing, irrigating and moisturising
17. Synthetic paper pulp, in the form of moist sheets made from unconnected finely branched polyethylene fibrils, whether or not blended with cellulose fibres in a quantity not exceeding 15 %, containing polyvinyl alcohol dissolved in water as the moistening agent EurLex-2
Moist, Made, Mois
18. Synonyms for Moistening in Free Thesaurus
19. 1 synonym for Moistening: dampening
20. What are synonyms for Moistening?
21. American Moistening Company, an ISO-9001-2000 certified company, has four divisions; Commercial / Industrial Humidification Control Systems, Water Treatment Systems, Gas Turbine Cooling/Fogging Systems, and the Control Panel Division.
22. Moistening: 1 n the act of making something slightly wet Synonyms: dampening Types: basting Moistening a roast as it is cooking Type of: wetting the act of making something wet
23. InVite®'s Moistening Body Silk Lotion is designed to hydrate and moisturize your skin throughout the day
24. 3 Moistening with a Damp Product Other Sections
25. Moistening - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Moistening n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
27. Moistening set with 2x Manifold-2 in cooling incl protection shields – PL041
28. View purpose of Moistening.docx from VCX 234 at Fizaia Degree College, Peshawar
29. Third step: Moistening the humidor
30. The Moistening Agents Market report is to provide accurate and strategic analysis of the deep insight into industry parameters by accessing growth, consumption, upcoming market trends and various price fluctuations.The report accurately addresses the major opportunities and challenges faced by competitors in this industry and presents the existing competitive landscape and corporate …
Moistening, Market, Major
31. The aim of this study was to investigate whether Moistening a surgical wound with TXA before closure, leaving a thin film of drug only, would reduce postoperative bleeding
32. Moistening adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (making slightly wet) umettante, umidificante agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" This Moistening gel relieves the symptoms of mouth
Moistening, Making, Mouth
33. This midlevel Moistening is likely related to subsequent appearance of congestus clouds, which as Figure 1b shows are preceded by shallow Moistening
34. Once again the midlevel Moistening associated with the congestus clouds is sustained for about 3 days
35. However, there is no statistically significant mid and upper level Moistening afterward.
36. Self-Moistening & portable - ideal for travel and art classes Control water flow with EZ-SQUEEZE innovative push-button and transparent barrel Works well with watercolors, water soluble colored pencils, real brush pens and more Frequently bought together + + Total price: $87.32.
37. I’m curious to know the “why” about Gorilla glue recommending Moistening one surface before using Gorilla glue
38. Self-Moistening, portable water brush pens DURABLE NYLON BRUS TIPS - Durable nylon brush tips hold its point and provides sensitive response for delicate lines or pools of colors and withstand wear and usage EZ-SQUEEZE BARREL - Control the ink or water flow with just a squeeze of the barrel
39. Textile is passed through a Moistening chamber to be moistened and softened
40. Alternatives With the PL024 and PL025, you can achieve perfect cleaning immediately after Moistening.The PL024 is perfect for cleaning chickens
41. Moistening of the swab tip may be more beneficial on heavily textured or irregular surfaces than on hard, flat surfaces, which could have implications for monitoring contamination on surfaces such as mobile computing platforms or ergonomic keyboards (8, 11)
Moistening, May, More, Monitoring, Mobile
42. Moistening irrigation: doplňková závlaha: Translations: 1 – 2 / 2
43. 555e Series Water Bottles Moistening Parts Water Tanks for your Better Pack Tape Dispeser from Tigerseal Products Easy to use diagrams 1.800.899.9389 1.804.227.3887 About Us
44. Review: The Canopy Humidifier Is a Skin-Plumping, Air-Moistening Machine for Dry Weather
Moisten the cloth before using it to clean glass. In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. For those species in which the seed coat is permeable to salts, moistening of the seeds with saline solutions can cause loss of germinability.
English Language Learners Definition of moisten : to make (something) slightly wet : to make (something) moist : to become slightly wet See the full definition for moisten in the English Language Learners Dictionary
Also found in: Thesaurus. To make or become moist. mois′ten·er n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. 1. Want to thank TFD for its existence?