1. Moggie – Smart collar and mobile app for cats – Created by humans for cats The technology that makes it possible Think of our lightweight smart collar as a “Fairy Godmother” watching over your cat at all times.
Moggie, Mobile, Makes
2. Also spelled Moggie a moggy is a nonpedigree cat and the most common type of domesticated cat
Moggie, Moggy, Most
3. Moggies are a healthy bunch due to their wide gene pool
4. Moggie synonyms, Moggie pronunciation, Moggie translation, English dictionary definition of Moggie
5. Or n , pl Moggies Brit a slang name for cat11 Sometimes shortened to: mog Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 ©
6. Moggie Affectionate term of a Morris motor vehicle
Moggie, Morris, Motor
7. Particularly applied to Morris Minor saloons (Moggie Minors), Morris Travellers (referred to in the US as Woodies) - (Moggie Travellers) as well as Morris Minor Convertibles /1000s /Vans /Pick-ups
Morris, Minor, Moggie, Minors
8. The practical Moggie minor range were produced between 1948-71 with many still in daily use today.
Moggie, Minor, Many
9. Moggie is a minor character in Final Fantasy VII Remake
10. Moggie’s Auction Services, LLC strives to ensure competitive commission rates and to provide well-advertised and quality auctions that will ensure the highest return on investment to our customers
11. At Moggie’s, we are pleased to offer a full array of services and are committed to treating you and your buyer with integrity and confidentiality.
12. With the Moggie app you can: - Store all the information about your cat in a single place - Share your cat data with your partner - Organize routines for several cats - Receive regular tips about your feline - Get reminders and notifications about important dates - Remember about next vaccination and upcoming cat birthday - Connect with other
13. Definition of Moggie in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. Information and translations of Moggie in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. Moggie, Actress: Anna and the King
16. Moggie was born on May 26, 1977 in Sarawak, Malaysia
Moggie, May, Malaysia
17. moggy in British English (ˈmɒɡɪ) or Moggie noun Word forms: plural Moggies British a slang name for cat 1 (sense 1).
Moggy, Moggie, Moggies
18. Tan Sri Datuk Amar (Dr.) Leo Moggie anak Irok PSM SSAP DA (born 1 October 1941) is a Malaysian former politician and former President of Sarawak Native People's Party (PBDS); a splinter party of the Sarawak National Party (SNAP) following the 1983 leadership crisis
19. A Though I have to tell you that Are You Being Served has hardly been shown on British televisions for the better part of twenty years, that word is still common, often spelled Moggie and sometimes shortened to …
20. A Moggie is a mouse, once looked up “Moggie” in a dictionary 50 years ago, it said a small furry animal, Modern books say its a cat
Moggie, Mouse, Modern
21. Moggie is still used in St Helens and the old Lancashire coal fields.
22. Fun Facts about the name Moggie
23. When was the first name Moggie first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Moggie is Tuesday, July 1st, 1884
24. How unique is the name Moggie? From 1880 to 2018 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Moggie
25. 8,203 Followers, 51 Following, 4,835 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Moggie CO-OP (@Moggiecoop)
26. Shop for Moggie art from the world's greatest living artists
27. All Moggie artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
28. Choose your favorite Moggie designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
29. The following are some, omitting 'Moggie' and others already mentioned in earlier answers
30. If the sense desired includes a denoted (rather than connoted) 'mixed breed', 'housecat' (already detailed in another answer) in use is probably closest to the use of the British 'Moggie' (other than 'mog', also British)
Mixed, Moggie, Mog
31. The Mountain Moggie is a type of Cat that can be found in Hearthwind Vale
32. Mountain Moggie cats can only be found in Summer or Spring at night (around 6pm - 6am)
33. All Mountain Moggies in Hearthwind Vale There is a total of 9 Mountain Moggies
34. Summary: Moggie Brady is 40 years old and was born on 06/18/1980
35. Moggie Brady lives in Red Wing, MN; previous cities include Owatonna MN and Medford MN
Moggie, Mn, Medford
36. Maggie E Brady and Moggie E Brady are some of the alias or nicknames that Moggie has used.
37. Use the term "Moggies." A lack of breeding papers in no way detracts from them being beautiful, noble, and loving companion animals.
38. Moggie co-op online > find a store. Moggie co-op / g-gie maison
39. Find a store. Moggie co-op / g-gie maison; flont; flont vioro; Moggie co-op shibuya; Moggie co-op tokyo; mypage / sign in
Moggie, Maison, Mypage
40. Moggie 92 followers on LinkedIn
41. Moggie is a cat care system and communication device that helps owners understand their four-legged family members in a new
42. Definition of Moggie noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
43. Moggie has also appeared in 0 other occasions according to our records
44. Moggie — (also moggy) noun (plural Moggies) Brit
Moggie, Moggy, Moggies
45. Moggie — noun (C) BrE informal a cat … Longman dictionary of contemporary English
46. See what Moggie (staceybmccabe) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas.
47. Moggie co-op shibuya 東京都渋谷区渋谷2-24-12 渋谷スクランブルスクエアショップ&レストラン4階428-224内 03-6452-6231
48. High quality Moggie inspired Mugs by independent artists and designers from around the world
49. Moggie attends the opening night of "Daphne's Dive" at Signature Theatre Company's Pershing Square Signature Center on May 15, 2016 in New York Cit Matthew Saldivar, Vanessa Aspillaga, Samira Wiley, Carlos Gomez, K.K
Moggie, May, Matthew
50. Moggie, Daphne Rubin-Vega and Gordon Joseph Weiss attend the …
51. Moggie has 227 books on Goodreads, and is currently reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K
52. Through some connections Moggie found a generous friend willing to donate a private jet."We caused quite a spectacle with our five car seats, dog, and three adults piling onto this luxurious jet, "wrote Margaret on January 20.: Attraverso alcuni contatti, Margaret ha trovato un amico generoso disposto a mettere a disposizione un jet privato."Abbiamo suscitato scalpore con i nostri cinque
Moggie, Margaret, Mettere
53. Mellow Moggie - Tried and loved by real cats! We sell unique and fun cat accessories from the UK
54. Mrs Moggie & Co, Bendigo, Victoria
At Ickwell Green ... the May Queen is accompanied by moggies (raggedly dressed women). ( Midlands and Northern England regional, rare) Synonym of scarecrow. ( Midlands regional, rare) Synonym of calf. Cockney slang... ‘ moggies ’ for cats. “ moggie, n. ”, in OED Online , Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002..
Moggy, a slattern, dressed out untidily: 'She did look a moggy .' At Ickwell Green ... the May Queen is accompanied by moggies (raggedly dressed women). ( Midlands and Northern England regional, rare) Synonym of scarecrow. ( Midlands regional, rare) Synonym of calf. Cockney slang... ‘ moggies ’ for cats.
A moggy will spend just as much time grooming as a purebred, and best of all, because the short-hair gene is dominant, most moggies don’t require much in the way of human grooming -- except, of course, from the odd brushing to cut down on hairballs. But a moggy is definitely the kind of low-maintenance cat you’ve always dreamed of having.
A moggy is genetically primed to be healthier, smarter, and more robust than her purebred cousins. In fact, many purebreds are plagued with health problems, while moggies aren't.