1. Moderate definition is - avoiding extremes of behavior or expression : observing reasonable limits
2. How to use Moderate in a sentence.
3. Moderate definition, kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense: a Moderate price
4. Moderate synonyms, Moderate pronunciation, Moderate translation, English dictionary definition of Moderate
5. Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a Moderate …
6. Moderate opinions, especially…
7. 50 synonyms of Moderate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 91 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Moderate: avoiding extremes in behavior or expression
9. Synonyms: temperate, central, centrist… Antonyms: imModerate, intemperate, extremist…
10. Find 209 ways to say Moderate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Moderate gives you better tools, designed to experience your feed the way you want to
12. The folks at Third Way, a Democratic think tank that urges Moderate positions, decided to find out
13. Moderate Impact systems accounts for nearly 80% of CSP applications that receive FedRAMP authorization and is most appropriate for CSOs where the loss of confidentiality, integrity, and availability would result in serious adverse effects on …
14. A Moderate would call the bank president, write a letter to the editor of the newspaper, and might or might not close his account
15. A Moderate portfolio is designed to balance out risks while still accepting some risk
16. In their current usages, liberal, conservative and Moderate are fairly recent terms
17. Moderate physical activity, such as walking for a total of three hours a week, can help
18. Manage Stress Levels Stress can contribute to and worsen symptoms of Moderate depression, so finding ways to relax and manage your stress levels can be helpful.
19. The Moderate group’s goal is to show “that leaders from service backgrounds have a lot to offer our politics, and can be part of the solution of getting Congress and our political system
20. A transmission level (high, Moderate, low) is determined if a county has two of the three metrics in the designated level of transmission
21. If you have mild or Moderate flu-like symptoms, including fever (over 100.4) or cough, please avoid visiting hospitals or ambulatory locations
22. 2 days ago · Moderate Democrats are urging party leaders not to meddle in a contested Iowa House race, warning that the potential benefit of flipping a seat in their favor this cycle isn’t worth the long
23. Moderate Democrats are having a moment, with candidates looking to woo the middle and polls showing voters uneasy with the left
Moderate, Moment, Middle
24. Moderate stage Alzheimer's is the second and longest stage of this brain disease, likely marked by increased forgetfulness, confusion, and trouble speaking
25. Moderate to heavy rains lashed the Wilayat of Wadi Bani Khalid, including the villages of Muqul, Badha, Muzaure, Saih Al Rafi, Shrajidil, Al Quhum, accompanied by Moderate to strong winds, resulting in the flooding of Wadi Absan and Al Ajma and Wadi Al Sum, in addition to a number of mountain passes.
Moderate, Muqul, Muzaure, Mountain
26. The term “Moderate” is thrown around an awful lot
27. We’re given to understand that Pete Buttigieg, Beto O’Rourke and Amy Klobuchar are Moderates currently running for …
28. Department of Health and Human Services and the American Heart Association give a prescription for the kind and amount of exercise needed for the best health benefits: Moderate-intensity aerobic exercise for 30 minutes a day for five days a week (or a total of two hours and 30 minutes per week)
29. This Moderate exercise can be as simple as brisk walking.
30. In terms of symptomatic severity, Moderate depression is the next level up from mild cases
31. Moderate and mild depression share similar symptoms.
32. Moderate definition, kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense: a Moderate price
33. Moderate definition: being within reasonable or average limits; not excessive or extreme synonyms: cautious, average, moderation, mild, intermediate, temperate
Moderate, Moderation, Mild
34. Moderate-intensity activity is usually made up of exercises that get your heart rate up to 50% to 60% higher than its rate when you are at rest
35. Moderate-intensity activities are those that get you moving fast enough or strenuously enough to burn off three to six times as much energy per minute as you do when you are sitting quietly, or exercises that clock in at 3 to 6 METs
Moderate, Moving, Much, Minute, Mets
36. As adjectives the difference between Moderate and mild is that Moderate is not excessive; acting in moderation while mild is gentle and not easily provoked
Moderate, Mild, Moderation
37. As nouns the difference between Moderate and mild is that Moderate is one who holds an intermediate position between extremes, as in politics while mild is (british) a relatively low-gravity beer, often with a dark colour; mild ale.
38. Science around Moderate Alcohol Consumption
39. Moderate politicians are becoming an endangered species.The most liberal Republican in Congress nowadays is still ideologically to the right of the most conservative Democrat, reflecting the …
40. On Trump’s watch, the remaining Moderate Republicans in Congress have nearly all retired or been defeated
41. “Moderates, at this point, are a severe minority of …
42. Asthma is classified as Moderate persistent if symptoms occur daily
43. 2 days ago · Some Moderate Democrats are concerned with their party leadership’s plan to overturn a Republican election victory
44. Moderate sedation/analgesia provides patient tolerance of unpleasant or prolonged procedures through relief of anxiety, discomfort, and/or pain
45. Moderate intensity activities are defined as activities ranging between 3 - < 6 METS
46. Some examples of Moderate physical activities include: sweeping the floor, walking briskly, slow dancing, vacuuming, washing windows, shooting a basketball.
47. Moderate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
48. Inflections of 'Moderate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Moderates v 3rd person singular moderating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Moderated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Moderate, Moderates, Moderating, Moderated, Man
49. ‘A Moderate climate produces an average winter temperature of 50 degrees, while the summer average is 82.4 degrees.’ ‘On a Moderate level of intensity, such feelings would amount to what is usually categorized as cheerfulness.’ ‘Although it prefers no frost, it will tolerate a Moderate amount of it.’
50. Moderate to strong winds 2 PPG Moderate having opinions or beliefs, especially about politics, that are not extreme and that most people consider reasonable OPP extreme the more Moderate members of the party a Moderate politician 3 SENSIBLE staying within reasonable or sensible limits OPP imModerate a Moderate smoker Moderate wage demands
Moderate, Most, More, Members
51. Kabara, diagnosed with Moderate B.E.D
52. Vyvanse is the first and only approved treatment for Moderate to severe Binge Eating Disorder (B.E.D.) in adults.
53. Are You Conservative, Liberal, or Moderate? When it comes to guns: You believe gun control has gone too far and should be rolled back
54. Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury is a Lifelong Condition Moderate and severe traumatic brain injury (TBI) can lead to a lifetime of physical, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral changes
55. Stage II Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, also known as Moderate stage COPD
moderate (noun) · moderates (plural noun)
moderate (verb) · moderates (third person present) · moderated (past tense) · moderated (past participle) · moderating (present participle)