See also: Mistiness Mustiness Mistake Mistaken Mistrust Mist Mistakenly Mistrustful Mistreated Mistag Mistah Misto Misty Mistrued Mistrusted Mistrustfully Misted Mistell Mister Mistica Mistico Mistily Misting
1. / ˈmɪs.ti.nəs / the quality of being misty (= with small drops of water in the air which make it difficult to see into the distance): She could hardly see where sea and sky met far away in the soft grey Mistiness
Misty, Make, Met, Mistiness
2. The greyish-creamy Mistiness …
3. The air seems full of smoke, but there is no smoke—of Mistiness, but there is no mist—of dampness, but there is no damp
4. VARIOUS A Mistiness rose before his eyes, and several tears stole down his furrowed cheeks
5. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Mistiness
6. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: haziness, Mistiness, steaminess, vaporousness, vapourousness (noun) cloudiness resulting from haze or mist or vapor
7. Within the Mistiness was a core, a nucleus of intenser light — veined, opaline, effulgent, intensely alive.
8. Mistiness 'Mistiness' is a 9 letter word starting with M and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Mistiness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Mistiness will help you to finish your crossword today
9. Cloudiness resulting from haze or mist or vapor Familiarity information: Mistiness used as a noun is very rare.
10. Another way to say Mistiness? Synonyms for Mistiness (other words and phrases for Mistiness).
11. ‘There was a strange Mistiness, almost like a very low cloud or fog in the distance.’ ‘It was azure in colour and swirled with slight Mistiness.’ ‘Her eyes became more and more focused; the Mistiness burned away.’ ‘A fog bank had rolled in, and covered the entire coast in its Mistiness.’
12. Mistiness: 1 n cloudiness resulting from haze or mist or vapor Synonyms: haziness , steaminess , vaporousness , vapourousness Type of: cloudiness , muddiness , murkiness the quality of being cloudy
Mistiness, Mist, Muddiness, Murkiness
13. They are influenced by the Ansel Adams style of stark landscape magnificence, with an added Mistiness
14. He was a master of haziness and Mistiness in some of his celebrated drawings and despised those who claimed only to imitate nature, although his portraits, especially that …
15. There is a Mistiness and a chord vibrating in the mist
16. Find 27 ways to say Mistiness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at T, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
17. Search Mistiness and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
18. You can complete the definition of Mistiness given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
19. Mistiness - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
20. There are many synonyms of Mistiness which include Blur, Brume, Cloud, Coat, Covering, Dusting, Fabric, Foil, Fold, Gauze, Haze, Haziness, Integument, Layer, Leaf, Membrane, Nebula, Obscuration, Opacity, Partition, Pellicle, Scum, Sheet, Skin, Transparency, Veil, Web, etc.
Many, Mistiness, Membrane
21. Mistiness 11 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Mistiness 11 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Mistiness 13 is a valid word in WWF
22. Definitions for the word, Mistiness (n.) State of being misty
23. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Mistiness.
24. Clips from Fuuma no Kojirou Song Mistiness by Yuuta Furukawa
25. Nebulosidad (Translation of Mistiness from the PASSWORD English–Spanish Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
26. Mistiness Meaning in Hindi is Dhum̐dhalāpan धुँधलापन
27. Explore Urdupoint dictionary to find out more meanings, definitions, synonyms and antonyms of the word Mistiness.
More, Meanings, Mistiness
28. Antonyms for Mistiness include clarity, clearness, obviousness, transparency, plainness, daybreak, morning, brightness, light and day
29. The Mistiness of the weather [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
30. Mistiness / Platinum 3 70LP / 193W 185L Win Ratio 51% / Irelia - 1W 0L Win Ratio 100%, Jhin - 1W 0L Win Ratio 100%, Akali - 0W 1L Win Ratio 0%
31. The Dense Mistiness of the Ordinary shares a varied collection of poetry that highlights one man's journey through life as he listens to his heart and intuition to find himself and his purpose
32. Find below definitions and meanings of Mistiness
33. You may notice increased in blurry vision or an increase in glare and Mistiness of the vision
34. Meanwhile, some methods of eliminate position Mistiness are provided
Meanwhile, Methods, Mistiness
35. Through this low - lit Mistiness Tess walked leisurely along
36. Immediately Mistiness and darkness came over him, and he went around seeking people to lead him by the hand.: Aussitôt l'obscurité et les ténèbres tombèrent sur lui, et il cherchait, en tâtonnant, des personnes pour le guider.: Mistiness of sight; dim-sightedness (gauze before the eyes).: Vue trouble; vision assombrie (gaze devant les yeux).: Mistiness before the eyes; amaurotic dimness
37. Mistiness night now #nicosia Instagram.com/worldofcyprusnet Awesome Navigator #worldofcyprus #cyprus100percent #cyprus
38. — People also search for: fog, blackness, shadows, desolation, dusk, drear, mist, daylight, Mistiness, stillness, murk, more — Use darkness in a sentence
Mist, Mistiness, Murk, More
39. What Mistiness means in Somali , Mistiness meaning in Somali, Mistiness definition, examples and pronunciation of Mistiness in Somali language.
Mistiness, Means, Meaning