1. Missed failed to hit: Missed the target; regretted the loss or absence of: She Missed her classmates.; failed to be present: Missed church Not to be confused with: midst – core, heart; occurring in the middle: She arrived at the theater in the midst of the performance.; course of action mist – cloud; a fine spray; to rain in very fine drops
Missed, Midst, Middle, Mist
2. 23 synonyms of Missed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find 31 ways to say Missed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Synonyms for Missed in Free Thesaurus
5. If you realize you Missed the morning dose at 11 a.m., go ahead and take it.
6. If you Missed a toll while driving a rental vehicle, please contact your rental car company to make payment
7. Coventry, West Warwick, Missed female (West Warwick, Coventry) hide this posting restore restore this posting
8. In addition, the Missed deferral amount should be reduced, if necessary, to ensure that the employee’s elective deferrals (the sum of deferrals actually made and the Missed deferrals, for which a corrective contribution may be required) comply with all other applicable plan and legal limits.
Missed, Made, May
9. Missed , miss·ing , miss·es v
10. To fail to hit, reach, catch, or otherwise make contact with: He swung at and Missed the ball
11. Synonyms for Missed include misplaced, misused, squandered, unexploited, unused, wasted, forgotten, gone, hidden and lost
Missed, Misplaced, Misused
12. 🔥 Download Link 🔥↪︎https://soundcloud.com/traptownrecords/mikeboi-Missed👑 Trap Nation's limited apparel: https://nations.ioTrap Nation on Apple Music: htt
Mikeboi, Missed, Music
13. Missed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (opportunity: not taken) desaprovechado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
14. The team's defeat was a Missed opportunity to move up the league table.
15. If your scheduled pick-up was prior to today and we Missed you, please let us know
16. Check your account status, create a vacation hold, update your address, renew your subscription, report a Missed delivery and find support for other customer service issues.
17. "Missed" means that the absence of that missing person is felt (Missed) by someone
Missed, Means, Missing
18. There are times when a missing person is not Missed by anyone
19. I neglected to mention that a person can be Missed without being a missing person
Mention, Missed, Missing
20. Missed Pill for Extended-Cycle Birth Control Pills
21. Missed connection (fgl > geneva,n.y.) hide this posting restore restore this posting
22. Missed connection with first responder (Margats) hide this posting restore restore this posting
23. Pills were Missed earlier in the cycle or in the last week of the previous cycle
24. If two or more consecutive hormonal pills have been Missed: (≥48 hours since a pill should have been taken) • Take the most recent Missed pill as soon as possible (any other Missed pills should be discarded)
More, Missed, Most
25. The amphibia sapiens, Patila Missed the stranger.Animation by ArtNoux.Music: Patila SeductionComposed by ArtNouxFollow us:Patila: https://www.facebook.com/P
26. Missed connection (Dallas area) hide this posting restore restore this posting
27. Europe appears to have Missed its chance to stop the third wave of the coronavirus epidemic before it got out of control
28. Missed adj 1: not caught with the senses or the mind; "words lost in the din" [syn: lost, Missed]
29. Frequently shortening your dialysis or Missed treatment/exchange(s) over an extended period of time or even just one treatment results in you being under-dialyzed is never a good idea.
30. A Missed abortion is a miscarriage in which your fetus didn’t form or has died, but the placenta and embryonic tissues are still in your uterus
31. It’s known more commonly as a Missed …
32. A 2019 study retrospectively investigated late or Missed doses of antibiotics in 200 hospitalized individuals
33. They found that Missed doses of antibiotics were associated with a …
34. TaxWatch There’s hope for people who Missed a valuable tax break on unemployment benefits Last Updated: March 21, 2021 at 7:18 p.m
35. Missed chance Craft (van > Olympic Village) hide this posting restore restore this posting
36. If you Missed the pills during the first week and had unprotected sex you should use emergency contraception for maximum protection, in addition to taking today's active birth control pill
37. If you Missed any inactive (non-hormonal) pills
38. Discard the Missed inactive (non-hormonal) pill(s) and then continue as scheduled.
39. Missed Lyrics: He should not be hid / He's just too big / In a cloud please come down / I'd put stars at your feet / Put Mars in your head / Show yourself to me / And I'd believe / I'd moan and I
Missed, Mars, Me, Moan
40. Missed collections should be reported after 6:00 pm on your collection day and within two business days of the Missed collection
41. Use this form to report Missed collections for carts and dumpsters
42. Fort Hood shamed sexual assault victims, Missed 'textbook' grooming, 'serial' offenders, investigators say Vanessa Guillen's death revealed a pattern of leadership failures, report found
43. 1 day ago · Moscow said the US Missed an opportunity to thaw diplomatic relations by refusing a challenge by Russian leader Vladimir Putin to debate President …
44. Findings: Missed nursing care, conceptualized within the Missed Nursing Care Model, is defined as any aspect of required patient care that is omitted (either in part or in whole) or delayed
45. Various attribute categories reported by nurses in acute care settings contribute to Missed nursing care: (1) antecedents that catalyse the need for a