See also: Misprints Misp Mispel Misput Mispack Misper Misplay Mispick Misplan Misprize Mispickel Misplace Misposted Mispriced Misprint Misprise Misprised Mispayment Misplaced Misplacing Misposting Misperform Misplanning Misportray Misposition
1. Definition of misprint (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a mistake in printed text (such as a deviation from copy or a typographical error) We all sadly know that Misprints are inevitable nowadays … but there are so many here that one wonders if anyone attempted to proofread the book at all
Misprint, Mistake, Misprints, Many
2. Misprints is a crossword puzzle clue
3. Misprints is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 14 times
4. Misprints What is a Misprinted Tumbler? All misprinted tumblers are in perfect, new and unused condition when they leave our facility and are dent and damage free. Misprinted tumblers have simply been printed on and were not purchased by the original ordering company.
5. Take advantage of our Misprints, mistakes and smudges
6. Please Note: Misprints & Seconds are packed in bulk at random
7. Select from the following Cheap Pencils - Misprints & Seconds
8. 'Misprints' is a 9 letter word starting with M and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Misprints' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Misprints We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Misprints will help you to finish your crossword today.
9. Paul McBeth 5X Misprints 5 Pack
10. The 17th century “Unrighteous Bible” says that “the unrighteous shall inherit the kingdom of God” (it should’ve said “righteous.”) Another Misprints “The …
11. Misprints Misprint Disc golf discs are not properly stamped
12. 🤓 As it turns out, our box is AAA insurance Misprints
13. Take advantage of our Misprints, mistakes and smudges
14. Please Note: Misprints are packed in bulk at random
15. Select from the following Cheap Golf Pencils - Misprints
16. Misprints; Advanced Category Filter
17. Sort By: Zoodiac Barrage - MP17-EN212 - Secret Rare 1st Edition (Text Misprint) Yu-Gi-Oh! Misprints
18. Most of the time, when we hear about Misprints, it’s from our readers
19. Here are 12 examples of Misprints made in various versions of the Bible that led to unintended meanings
Misprints, Made, Meanings
20. The lowest class of Misprints are common printing mistakes
21. NEW MVP Proton Tesla Misprints 165-169g *PICK YOUR DISC* Disc Golf
22. NEW Axiom Proton Envy Misprints - Multiple Options Available
23. Axiom Neutron Proxy Misprints - Multiple Options Available
24. We generally don't carry many Misprints
25. ***Misprints May Contain Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve, Tanks, and Reversible*** Limit 10 jerseys per order
26. 9 Misprints that are worth a ton of money
27. Dec 30, 2012 - Explore Ellen Mcmartin Peters's board "Newspaper and bulletin funny Misprints ", followed by 109 people on Pinterest
28. Synonyms for Misprints include mistakes, literals, typos, corrigenda, errata, typographical errors, error, blunders, boobs and howlers
29. We will update as soon as possible for Misprints products & services.
30. Misprints and mistranslations are the source of much babble in the good book
Misprints, Mistranslations, Much
31. The Misprints,The Printing Museum’s young professionals group is dedicated to providing educational and social activities for young leaders’ ages 21 to 39.
32. Misprints 4 points 5 points 6 points 1 year ago * Insurance is regulated on the state level
33. I learned about crimps and Misprints, signed cards, and foreign oddities
34. Synonyms for Misprints in Free Thesaurus
35. What are synonyms for Misprints?
36. Not overruns, Misprints, defects, or discards that have been left around on a factory floor collecting dust and drying out
37. Sale! Competition Standard Disc (Misprints/Uglies) $ 178.99 – $ 293.00
38. Sale! Competition Standard Pup Discs (Misprints/Uglies) $ 149.00 – $ 242.50
Definition of misprint. 1 : a mistake in printed text (such as a deviation from copy or a typographical error) We all sadly know that misprints are inevitable nowadays … but there are so many here that one wonders if anyone attempted to proofread the book at all.
Webster Dictionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: 1 Misprint (verb)nto print wrong 2 Misprint (noun)na mistake in printing; a deviation from the copy; as, a book full of misprints More ...
1 : a mistake in printed text (such as a deviation from copy or a typographical error) We all sadly know that misprints are inevitable nowadays … but there are so many here that one wonders if anyone attempted to proofread the book at all. Even the author's first name is misspelled on the title page. — Steven Runciman
It's neat, but it's not a misprint. NFC stands for non factory cut. That means that these cards are cut by third parties from sheets of uncut magic cards usually given away as prizes at events. I decided to go more in depth about NFC cards in their own article, which you can read here.