See also: Mishap Mishappening Mishaps Mishandle Mish Mishu Mishandled Mishi Mishael Misheld Mishima Mishits Mishka Mishkan Mishanter Mishandling Mishear Misheard Mishegas Mishmash Mishmosh Mishnah Mishnaic Mishpat Mishawaka
1. Mishap definition is - an unfortunate accident
2. How to use Mishap in a sentence
3. Mishap - an unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate; "if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all" mischance , bad luck fortune , hazard , luck , chance - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another; "bad luck caused his downfall"; "we ran into each other by pure chance"
4. Mishap definition, an unfortunate accident
5. 10 synonyms of Mishap from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 50 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Mishap: a chance and usually sudden event bringing loss or injury
7. What does Mishap mean? An unfortunate accident
8. Find 30 ways to say Mishap, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The Mishap and near-miss reporting application will become the Army’s sole tool for Mishap reporting
10. Safety officers who created Mishap reports in …
11. USMC Mishap Reporting Process Map A flow chart for commanders and their safety team which guides the command through the Mishap investigation and reporting process as well as the hazard reporting process
12. Mishap Reporting Quick Reference Sheets
13. Aviation Mishap Classification and …
14. After a luggage Mishap, this traveler is on the hunt to find a $22,000 flute he left on a Chicago train
15. Welcome to the Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ Walkthrough! The Burtons have just moved into a beautiful new home, which just happens to be haunted
16. Mishap Class Total Property Damage Fatality/Injury ; A: $2,500,000 or more and/or aircraft destroyed: Fatality or permanent total disability: B: $600,000 or more but less than $2,500,000
17. Mishap costs for the F-22 and F-35 fifth-generation fighters can also be driven up by their low-observable coating, which can easily be damaged during a Mishap …
18. Synonyms for Mishap in Free Thesaurus
19. 22 synonyms for Mishap: accident, disaster, misfortune, stroke of bad luck, adversity, calamity
20. Mishap - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Mishap n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
22. Mishap Preparedness and Contingency Plan Software
23. The Mishap Preparedness and Contingency Plan (MPCP) software is designed to assist NASA programs and projects in developing Contingency Plans required under NPR 8621.1, NASA Procedural Requirements for Mishap and Close Call Reporting, Investigating, and Recordkeeping.Program and project required inputs relating to …
24. Mishap: 1 n an unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate Synonyms: bad luck , mischance Type of: chance , fortune , hazard , luck an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another n an instance of misfortune Synonyms: misadventure , mischance Types: show 14 types hide 14 types accident an
Mishap, Mischance, Misfortune, Misadventure
25. Since the Mishap with the banana peel, he watches his step
26. 1912 January, Zane Grey, chapter 8, in Riders of the Purple Sage: A Novel, New York, N.Y.; London: Harper & Brothers Publishers, OCLC 6868219: He had come straight up without Mishap or swerving off his course, and his shut teeth unlocked.· Evil accident; ill
27. ‘This Mishap is a reminder that accidents will continue to occur in war as in peace.’ ‘One year my great grandfather was witnessing the event when a Mishap took place.’ ‘The learning curve was steep, and there were occasional Mishaps.’
Mishap, My, Mishaps
28. Mishap - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. A series of Mishaps without Mishap Only one horse finished the course without Mishap
30. Examples from the Corpus Mishap • This is particularly important for the newly toilet-trained who might have a Mishap if they are impeded! • The fire began because of a Mishap in the kitchen
31. • She should have taken precautions against such a Mishap.
32. 10 hours ago · More than eight months after an amphibious assault vehicle Mishap that killed eight Marines and a sailor, the commander of the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit was relieved from his …
More, Months, Mishap, Marines, Marine
33. Definition of Mishap written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
34. ‘This Mishap is a reminder that accidents will continue to occur in war as in peace.’ ‘One year my great grandfather was witnessing the event when a Mishap took place.’ ‘The learning curve was steep, and there were occasional Mishaps.’
Mishap, My, Mishaps
35. Definition of Mishap in the Definitions.net dictionary
36. What does Mishap mean? Information and translations of Mishap in the most comprehensive …
Mishap, Mean, Most
37. See 3 authoritative translations of Mishap in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
38. The Mishap follows the death of Red Checker pilot Sqn Ldr Nick Cree in a training accident on 14 January
39. Ralston, an experienced outdoorsman, was canyoneering alone in the remote canyon when the Mishap occurred
40. But the Mishap took place when she bent forward, and …
41. Mishap investigations aimed at determining how and why the event occurred are necessary to prevent future occurrence of similar events
42. Mishap definition: A Mishap is an unfortunate but not very serious event that happens to someone
43. Mishap: An Accidental Haunting is truly one of the most enjoyable, lushly animated, and atmospheric hidden object games out there
Mishapsextras, Management, Matt, Merkitmgmt, Mishapmafia
45. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Mishap on your desktop or mobile device.
46. Mishap Meaning: "bad luck, misfortune, unlucky accident," from mis- (1) "bad" + hap (n.) "luck." It probably was formed… See definitions of Mishap.
Mishap, Meaning, Misfortune, Mis
47. Mishap is a Central Alabama band that plays a variety of music from classic to modern rock primarily focused on 90s alternative
Mishap, Music, Modern
48. One item an SIB always reviews is the post-Mishap response
49. As the two incidents above illustrate, an SIB often finds deficiencies in an installation’s response to a Mishap
50. Definition of Mishap noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
51. Dakota Loun known as Mishap, is a bass producer out of the Denver area
52. Examples of Mishap in a sentence
53. Neither of the children would fess up to the Mishap, each blaming the other for breaking the lamp
54. 🔊 The bank teller made a money Mishap and deposited the check into the wrong bank account
Made, Money, Mishap
55. 🔊 Embarrassed by the Mishap, the clumsy waitress picked up all of the dishes she dropped on the floor
56. Definition of Mishap (noun): a minor mistake or accident
Mishap, Minor, Mistake
57. Definition and synonyms of Mishap from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
58. This is the British English definition of Mishap.View American English definition of Mishap.
59. Digital gallery space for Gallery House's 2021 exhibition, Mishap(py) Accidents, which features work form artists and designers alike that take advantage of a mistake, Mishap, or misuse of a tool within their work
Mishap, Mistake, Misuse
60. "Swing and a Mishap is a brilliantly funny, heartwarming, hot as hell book that is bursting at the seams with romance."-A Grand Romance "Tara Sivec is the Queen of witty banter and I loved every single pun, quip, and sarcastic line that she put in Swing and a Mishap!"-A Book Nerd, a Bookseller, and a Bibliophile "This series is just sports romcom perfection."
61. Lawyer Rod Ponton Explains His Cat Filter Zoom Mishap
62. Find 30 ways to say Mishap, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
mishap (noun) · mishaps (plural noun)