1. Miserliness - total lack of generosity with money minginess, niggardliness, niggardness, tightfistedness, meanness, parsimoniousness, parsimony, closeness, tightness - extreme stinginess Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
Miserliness, Money, Minginess, Meanness
2. Synonyms & Antonyms of Miserliness the quality or practice of being overly sparing with money some kids like to grouse about the Miserliness of their parents as far as allowances are concerned the company's misguided Miserliness is the reason we're still using these inefficient, outdated computers
Miserliness, Money, Misguided
3. / ˈmaɪ.zɚ.li.nəs / a strong wish to have money and not to spend it: Bear in mind that Miserliness, cowardice, and greed ruin a person
Ma, Money, Mind, Miserliness
4. They blame the Miserliness of their father for using cheap doctors.
5. Chincherye, Miserliness, parsimony; from the adj
6. CHAUCER'S WORKS, VOLUME 5 (OF 7) -- NOTES TO THE CANTERBURY TALES GEOFFREY CHAUCER Does economic theory throw any light on the ethics of Miserliness? THE PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS FRANK A
7. Miserliness is an evil characteristic that is always associated with the breach of all moral and spiritual commitments. It subjects man to humiliation and public resentment, in addition to leading the miser to narrow mindedness
Miserliness, Moral, Man, Miser, Mindedness
8. As a result of Miserliness and selfishness, the misers’ minds are centered around materialism and wealth.
Miserliness, Misers, Minds, Materialism
9. Definition of Miserliness total lack of generosity with money Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
10. “There is a pervasive Miserliness," she says
11. Miserliness: 1 n total lack of generosity with money Type of: closeness , meanness , minginess , niggardliness , niggardness , parsimoniousness , parsimony
Miserliness, Money, Meanness, Minginess
12. Miserliness meaning The property of being miserly.
Miserliness, Meaning, Miserly
13. Miserliness (Noun) The property of being miserly. Etymology: with usual ‘-y’ → ‘-i-’ spelling change on adding suffixes
14. Thus, Miserliness is more than the English word stinginess
15. Seattle Post-Intelligencer article reported that, due to the "Miserliness" of Clark County, defense lawyers handling three out of five of Clark County's death-penalty cases had been either disbarred or arrested.Washblog - Front Page
16. 5907 Miserliness 5907 Miserliness A reluctance to part with money, often associated with the hoarding of money or possessions. While Scripture censures the squandering of resources, it also regards the hoarding of money or possessions as potentially idolatrous.
17. Dictionary entry overview: What does Miserliness mean? • Miserliness (noun) The noun Miserliness has 1 sense:
18. Total lack of generosity with money Familiarity information: Miserliness used as a noun is very rare.
19. Sayings of the Scholars Concerning Miserliness “Miserliness is the outer garment of wretchedness
20. ‘Miserliness and wastefulness are equally deplored in Buddhism as two degenerate extremes.’ ‘As a planet, we need to re-valuate the consumerist view that "more is better," and how that view creates Miserliness, jealousy, and inequality.’
21. 1907, Barbara Baynton, Sally Krimmer; Alan Lawson, editors, Human Toll (Portable Australian Authors: Barbara Baynton), St Lucia: University of Queensland Press, published 1980, page 195: Even his amazing Miserliness was passed over acceptedly, for of such are the kingdom of shepherd millionaires
22. Synonyms for Miserliness include stinginess, parsimony, penuriousness, closeness, tightness, tightfistedness, pinching, cheapness, cheeseparing and meanness
23. See authoritative translations of Miserliness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
24. No Miserliness is to be entertained and I should be worshipped with flowers, etc.He is blessed and attains his goal and is dear to Me who carefully and devotedly observes every year all these festivals
25. Hadith on Greed: Beware of greed, Miserliness, wickedness Abu Amina Elias January 21, 2016 Bad Deeds السيئات Destruction الإهلاك Family Ties صلة الرحم Greed الشح Miserliness البخل Sermons الخطبة Warning النذر Wickedness الفسق Wrongdoing الظلم
26. The Crosswordleak.com system found 1 answers for Miserliness crossword clue
27. Miserliness (noun) in the sense of meanness She had always despised Miserliness.
28. Some of the chief characteristics or symptoms of OCPD is seen in traits such as workaholism, Miserliness or a lack of generosity, hoarding, and pushing oneself to perform better at the expense of leisurely activities or friendships
29. Miserliness encourages people to withhold their wealth and refrain from spending it
30. Miserliness (ser-sna) is a part of longing desire (Sanskrit: raga) and is an attachment to material gain or respect and, not wanting to give up any possessions, clings to them and does not want to share them with others or use them ourselves
31. Thus, Miserliness is more than the English word stinginess.
32. Category: Miserliness Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika · Comprehensive Du'a · Cowardice · Heart (Qalb) · ilm (Knowledge) · Laziness · Miserliness · Old Age · Sahih Bukhari & Muslim · Soul (Nafs) · Taqwa The Supplication Narrated by Zayd ibn Arqam – radiyallaahu anhu
33. Fun Facts about the name Miserliness
34. How unique is the name Miserliness? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
35. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Miserliness was not present
36. Translations in context of "Miserliness" in English-French from Reverso Context: And especially it was not necessary to cross of squirrel symbol of Miserliness.
37. Miserliness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
38. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Miserliness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
39. Miserliness See also Stinginess
40. Lit.: My Brother’s Keeper.] Grandet, Monsieur his loathsome Miserliness and greed ruin the lives of his family
My, Monsieur, Miserliness
41. Antonyms for Miserliness include generosity, extravagance, altruism, indiscretion, imprudence, disregard, carelessness, increase, expansion and spending
42. Miserliness translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'miser',miserable',miserly',misery', examples, definition, conjugation
Miserliness, Miser, Miserable, Miserly, Misery
43. Miserliness clearly obstructs our ability to be generous
44. Geshe Kelsang gives a definition of Miserliness that comes from the teachings of Buddha, who was an extraordinary diagnostician of the mind with a clear understanding of which states of mind give rise to happiness or suffering
45. Miserliness is a blameworthy characteristic, and what disease can be worse than Miserliness? The scholars have differed concerning its definition
46. Ibn Muflih (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The scholars mentioned a number of opinions concerning the definition of Miserliness…
Muflih, May, Mercy, Mentioned, Miserliness
47. Al-Ghazzali On the Treatment of Miserliness and Greed Paperback – March 21, 2003 by Abû Hâmid Muhammad ibn Muhammad al-Ghazâlî (Author) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating
Miserliness, March, Mid, Muhammad
48. Find 185 ways to say Miserliness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. Now then, it is not up to the workers to work for longer so that their contributions might compensate for the Miserliness of the bosses who wish to stop the employer's share of old-age pension contributions
50. Miserliness translated from English to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, and related words.
51. He is constantly involved, sometimes sponsoring an "elite" that acts on "humane and Christian principles" or combating the Miserliness and complacency of the wealthy
52. Translation of Miserliness in English
53. Translate Miserliness in English online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge.