See also: Miserably Miserable Miserableness Miserability Misery Miserly Miserliness Mise Miseo Misers Misen Misere Miserate Misenum Miserere Misentry Miserific Miserating Miseration Miserabilia Miserabilism
1. Miserably adverb (UNHAPPILY) feeling or showing unhappiness: "It's no use - I can't do it," she said Miserably. While the other kids played, we stared Miserably out of the window.
2. 59 synonyms and near synonyms of Miserably from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 antonyms and near antonyms
3. Find another word for Miserably.
4. The huts of the poor people are Miserably bad, being mostly built of clay and wood, and threatening to fall down every moment
Miserably, Mostly, Moment
5. A WOMAN'S JOURNEY ROUND THE WORLD IDA PFEIFFER Controve, compose or invent tunes, foule fayle, fail Miserably. CHAUCER'S WORKS, VOLUME 1 (OF 7) -- ROMAUNT OF THE ROSE; MINOR POEMS GEOFFREY CHAUCER
6. Synonyms for Miserably include badly, deplorably, wretchedly, imperfectly, inadequately, unsatisfactorily, poorly, dreadfully, terribly and awfully
7. We found 8 answers for “Miserably”
8. This page shows answers to the clue Miserably, followed by 2 definitions like “In a miserable manner”, “(adv.)In a miserable” and “In misery, wretchedness, or unhappiness”.Synonyms for Miserably are for example dejectedly, despondently and disconsolately.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Miserably, Miserable, Manner, Misery, More
9. Miserably (3 Occurrences) Matthew 15:22 and lo, a Canaanitish woman, coming out from those borders, cried to him saying, Have pity on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is Miserably possessed by a demon
Miserably, Matthew, Me, My
10. Definition of Miserably in a miserable manner; "I bit my lip Miserably and nodded" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
Miserably, Miserable, Manner, My
11. What is the definition of Miserably? What is the meaning of Miserably? How do you use Miserably in a sentence? What are synonyms for Miserably?
12. How many syllables in Miserably? Check our Syllable Dictionary
13. Learn to divide Miserably into syllables
14. Find out what rhymes with Miserably.
15. They were Miserably poor and barely had enough to eat
16. There was a Miserably dressed man on the corner
17. I failed Miserably While the other kids played, we stared Miserably out of the window
18. - grammar a good alternative for Miserably - English Only forum and really is so, in respect of being Miserably imperfect - English Only forum feel miserable vs feel Miserably - English Only forum glugged Myrtle Miserably - English Only forum he lives as Miserably as [+to infinitive?]
Miserably, Miserable, Myrtle
19. ‘the Miserably oppressed population’ ‘He returns to his home in a Miserably poor town on the desert's edge.’ ‘I grew up in Florida, where it is Miserably hot and humid, and you get sweaty walking from your house to the car.’
20. Synonyms for Miserably in Free Thesaurus
21. Definition of Miserably in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Miserably mean? Information and translations of Miserably in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Miserably, Mean, Most
23. In an unhappy, uncomfortable or unfriendly way They wandered around Miserably. He sighed Miserably and turned away.
24. Synonyms for failed Miserably include came a cropper, come a cropper, failed heavily, ran aground, run aground, utterly failed, suffered a misfortune, failed, flatlined and …
25. Chung: Media was 'Miserably late' to covering anti-Asian hate BioNTech's co-founder: Vaccine protects against UK and South Africa variants Expedia prepares for post-pandemic travel surge
26. Fail Miserably definition: If you fail to do something that you were trying to do, you are unable to do it or do not Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
27. Oo, I felt Miserably [Verse 2] Now I take back my offer Stand in line But where I go you follow Hanging from my mind [Chorus] Oh, well I felt Miserably Now I bathe in my misery Oh, well I felt
Miserably, My, Mind, Misery
28. Fail Miserably NYT Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
29. Ads This crossword clue might have a … Fail Miserably Crossword Clue Read More »
Might, Miserably, More
30. Another way to say Miserably? Synonyms for Miserably (other words and phrases for Miserably).
31. Provided to YouTube by Ingrooves Miserably · Low Roar Once In a Long, Long While Released on: 2017-04-14 Composer, Writer: Ryan Joseph Karazija Composer,
32. What does Miserably mean? In a miserable manner
Miserably, Mean, Miserable, Manner
33. (adverb) The goat was still on her side, pawing the ground with her forelegs and bleating Miserably as she strained in vain.
34. Find 5 ways to say FAIL Miserably, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. GoFundMe Page Set Up To Cover Meghan Markle’s Mortgage Fails Miserably (Credit: YouTube Screenshot CBS) Comments Katie Jerkovich Entertainment Reporter
Meghan, Markle, Mortgage, Miserably
36. The Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) is leading a movement against suicide
37. Miserably Altered #1, Original Cover, Signed + Acknowledgement Bookmark of Nation Raucous 4 x 6 card of a Drear 8.5in x 11in Original Sketch of a character from issue 1 Less
38. Margaret sniffed Miserably and nodded
39. Phil sat huddled Miserably in his chair
40. I tried to cheer her up, but failed Miserably
41. It was drizzling, and Miserably cold and damp
42. The little girl was wailing Miserably
43. Miserably Meaning: "in a miserable manner, pitiably, deplorable," early 15c.; see miserable + -ly (2)
Miserably, Meaning, Miserable, Manner
44. Chung says the media was "Miserably late" in covering anti-Asian violence.
45. Times Hotels Failed So Miserably, It Was Hilarious 👉Try Not To Laugh Challenge 🔔 To Get Notification Whenever We Have A New Video
46. BOTH parties have failed us Miserably, that is the reason in 2010 and in 2012 all incumbents should be voted out of office
47. Some small businesses thrive, while others fail Miserably
48. Asus ROG Phone 5 failed JerryRigEverything's popular durability test Miserably in a video on YouTube
49. Idaho lawmaker apologizes for 'sexist' remarks: 'I failed Miserably' "After hearing my remarks played back, I recognize how my remarks sounded derogatory or offensive and even sexist towards the
MISERABLY [ˈmizərblē, ˈmiz(ə)rəblē]
miserably adverb (UNHAPPILY) › feeling or showing unhappiness: "It's no use - I can't do it," she said miserably. While the other kids played, we stared miserably out of the window. › in a way that is very unpleasant and makes you unhappy: It's been miserably wet (= raining a lot) all week.
Definition of miserable. 1 : being in a pitiable state of distress or unhappiness (as from want or shame) miserable refugees.
Definition of miserable. 1. : being in a pitiable state of distress or unhappiness (as from want or shame) miserable refugees.
The adjective MISERABLE has 6 senses: 1. very unhappy; full of misery. 2. deserving or inciting pity. 3. of the most contemptible kind. 4. of very poor quality or condition. 5. characterized by physical misery. 6. contemptibly small in amount. Familiarity information: MISERABLE used as an adjective is common.