1. Mirthful definition, joyous; cheerful; jolly; merry: a Mirthful laugh
2. 13 synonyms of Mirthful from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 79 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Mirthful: indicative of or marked by high spirits or good humor.
4. Mirthful adjective merry, happy, funny, glad, amused, amusing, cheerful, jolly, hilarious, festive, playful, cheery, laughable, vivacious, jovial, blithe, uproarious, frolicsome, ludic (literary), sportive, gay, light-hearted, jocund, gladsome (archaic) She revelled in the Mirthful music of her children's laughter.
Mirthful, Merry, Music
5. The definition of Mirthful is someone or something full of humor or laughter
6. An example of Mirthful is a person who is laughing and giggling.
7. The zealot for every species of sport, the candidate for every order of whim, was the light-hearted Mirthful Lionel.
8. But Mirthful sounds arose, the banquet was at last being served
9. I suppose that my smile persisted, and was not a Mirthful one
10. Finally Menelek restored quiet by the simple expedient of a frown, whereupon each loyal guest exchanged his Mirthful mien for an emulative scowl
Menelek, Mirthful, Mien
11. My experience, both serious and Mirthful, combats this conclusion.
12. Mirthful Human Hair Ombre Straight Short Bob Wigs For Black Women Human Hair Wigs With Bangs Brazilian Real Hair Pixie Cut Wig Visit the Mirthful Store
13. Mirthful 'Mirthful' is a 8 letter word starting with M and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Mirthful' Clue Answer; Exuding merriment (8) Mirthful: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Mirthful We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Mirthful will help you to finish your crossword today
14. February 21, 2019 February 21, 2019 Mirthful Leave a comment Selv om jeg har kommet i gang med å bruke overlockmaskina som jeg kjøpte for noen av forsikringspengene høsten 2017 (og ikke rørte før sensommeren 2018…) hadde jeg ikke våget meg …
Mirthful, Med, Meg
15. Mirthful The light and Mirthful could never take shape, however, unless it had its opposite of the serious and dark against which the light colours contrast
16. From the Cambridge English Corpus She advised him to chase his mystically Mirthful …
17. Jovialitymay refer either to a general atmosphere of Mirthful festivity or to the corresponding traits of individuals
18. Definitions and Meaning of Mirthful in English Mirthful adjective
19. Mirthful Wig :70g Light And Super Cute ,Medium Size （Big Head Friendly).Beginner Friendly Easy To Wear Mirthful Wig Cap: No Combs Stay On ,Tight And Neat
20. Mirthful Hair Quality: 100% Human Hair Wig ,Minimal Shedding & Tangle Free ,Can Be Styled And Cut All Orders Will Be Shipped Quickly, When You Have Completed The Payment.
21. Mirthful -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com
22. The Mirthful Sommelier's Wine Glasses
23. The Mirthful Sommelier's Wine Glasses
24. 25), the new Satyr race has the Mirthful Leaps trait: Whenever you make a long or high jump, you can roll a d8 and add the number rolled to the number of feet you cover, even when making a standing jump
Mirthful, Make, Making
25. See authoritative translations of Mirthful in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
26. Mirthful Vintage Hagen Renaker HR Miniature Early Brown Elephant Figurine, Miniature Elephant Figurine, Hagen Renaker Rare Brown Elephant BarefootAndCivil
27. Favorite Add to I Paint What I See by Gahan Wilson Vintage Hardcover Book 1971 Simon and Schuster Cartoons Mirthful
28. ‘This is a book you'd like to have as an elder relative: wise, Mirthful, and generous of spirit; knowing enough to be able to remind you to laugh out loud just at the joy of life.’ Synonyms merry , high-spirited, in high spirits, cheerful, cheery, hilarious, gleeful, laughter-filled, jocular, chucklesome, buoyant, carefree, blithe, euphoric
29. The Mirthful mariachi at 3rd level learns all the necessary tricks to craft, maintain and sometimes repair his crossover weapons
Mirthful, Mariachi, Maintain
30. The Mirthful boy couldn't stop smiling after opening his holiday gifts
31. 🔊 On the morning of my wedding, I felt particularly Mirthful because I was marrying the man of my dreams
Morning, My, Mirthful, Marrying, Man
32. 🔊 The Mirthful song always cheers me up when I’m feeling down
33. 🔊 As soon as Santa Claus walked in the room, all of the young children became Mirthful
34. ‘This is a book you'd like to have as an elder relative: wise, Mirthful, and generous of spirit; knowing enough to be able to remind you to laugh out loud just at the joy of life.’ Synonyms merry , high-spirited, in high spirits, cheerful, cheery, hilarious, gleeful, laughter-filled, jocular, chucklesome, buoyant, carefree, blithe, euphoric
35. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Next morning the girls were hilarious over the Mirthful episode in the train the night before
36. Sarah Joy Snyder listened and got data for future lectures, with her Mirthful mouth sternly set.
37. Mirthful definition: full of, expressing, or causing mirth ; merry Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Mirthful, Mirth, Merry, Meaning
38. Amount of Mirthful laughter correlated with postintervention stress measures for persons in the humor group (r16 = -.655; P = .004)
39. But laughter (bitter or Mirthful), humor (sunny or black as orcish jests), satire, and the comic have been very little studied in previous scholarship on Tolkien
40. TOLKIEN The crowd looked down and then at one another with eyes that were teary, wide and Mirthful.
41. Definition of Mirthful in the Definitions.net dictionary
42. What does Mirthful mean? Information and translations of Mirthful in the most comprehensive …
Mirthful, Mean, Most
43. Mirthful is a mole who appears in the books and the TV series
44. Synonyms for Mirthful include merry, festive, jolly, amusing, blithe, jovial, cheerful, cheery, playful and frolicsome
45. Mirthful: 1 adj full of or showing high-spirited merriment “a Mirthful laugh” Synonyms: gay , jocund , jolly , jovial , merry joyous full of or characterized by joy adj arousing or provoking laughter “a Mirthful experience” Synonyms: amusing , comic , comical , funny , laughable , risible humorous , humourous full of or characterized by humor
Mirthful, Merriment, Merry
46. Break 'Mirthful' down into sounds : [MURTH] + [FUHL] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
47. Record yourself saying 'Mirthful' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
48. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Mirthful'.
49. At the further end, in two high chairs as large as that of the Abbot, though hardly as elaborately carved, sat the master of the novices and the chancellor, the latter a broad and portly priest, with dark Mirthful eyes and a thick outgrowth of crisp black hair all round his tonsured head
50. Objectives: To examine the effect of Mirthful laughter in rheumatoid arthritis (RA), we evaluated the levels of serum cytokines before and after patients experienced Mirthful laughter
51. They listened to 'Rakugo', a traditional Japanese comic story, to induce Mirthful laughter.
52. We found 13 answers for “Mirthful”
53. This page shows answers to the clue Mirthful.Mirthful may be defined as “Full of mirth or merriment“Indicating or inspiring mirth“Great merriment, amusement, or …
Mirthful, May, Mirth, Merriment
54. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Mirthful with 5 letters was last seen on the January 18, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is RIANT.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
55. Check 'Mirthful' translations into French
56. Look through examples of Mirthful translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar.
57. Would we be higher if more Seattleites shaved?</b> Show More Show Less 20 of 33 <b>On a scale of one to 42 — where one is ecstatically Mirthful — …
58. Mirthful adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (merry) joyeux, joyeuse adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Mirthful, Merry, Modifie
59. Translation for 'Mirthful' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations.
60. <b>On a scale of one to 42 — where one is ecstatically Mirthful — Washington state has a happiness index of 21
61. Owner, Mystifying Mirthful Mentalism
Mystifying, Mirthful, Mentalism
62. * I've enjoyed the Kangaroo and Kiwi, adjacent to Green Lake, because of the Mirthful vibe the establishment seems to exude, which is enhanced by team camaraderie and good-natured competition that trivia offers
63. Mirthful Atman is a streetwear brand that aims to plant seeds of love and happiness through shirts made with love and inspired by a happy soul.
64. Mirthful definition: full of, expressing, or causing mirth ; merry Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Mirthful, Mirth, Merry, Meaning
65. But he also incorporated a 150-square-foot sunshade printed with what he refers to as a Mirthful interpretation of the apocalypse by Roy Lichtenstein.
66. What barrister, young or old, cannot recall Mirthful eyes that, with quick shyness, have turned away from his momentary notice, as in answer to the rustling of silk, or stirred by sympathetic consciousness
67. Mirthfully synonyms, Mirthfully pronunciation, Mirthfully translation, English dictionary definition of Mirthfully
68. Characterized by or expressing gladness and merriment: a warm, tender, and Mirthful movie
Merriment, Mirthful, Movie
The definition of mirthful is someone or something full of humor or laughter.
Use mirthful in a sentence. adjective. The definition of mirthful is someone or something full of humor or laughter. An example of mirthful is a person who is laughing and giggling. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Definition of mirth. : gladness or gaiety as shown by or accompanied with laughter. His clumsy attempt at dancing caused much mirth.
His disposition was mirthful, and he was a great patron of the stage. This example is from Wikipedia and may be reused under a CC BY-SA license. The mirthful misfits go on a spree, stealing numerous minks from boutiques and storerooms. This example is from Wikipedia and may be reused under a CC BY-SA license.