1. Minor definition is - inferior in importance, size, or degree : comparatively unimportant
2. How to use Minor in a sentence.
3. Minor definition, lesser, as in size, extent, or importance, or being or noting the lesser of two: a Minor share
4. Minor synonyms, Minor pronunciation, Minor translation, English dictionary definition of Minor
5. 30 synonyms of Minor from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 56 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Minor: having not so great importance or rank as another
7. Find 63 ways to say Minor, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. The Crossword Solver found 107 answers to the Minor crossword clue
9. Minor's is well known for our great selection of ususual and hard to find plants
10. In most states, a person is no longer a Minor after reaching the age of 18 (though state laws might still prohibit certain acts until reaching a greater age; e.g., purchase of liquor).
Most, Minor, Might
11. The Official Site of Minor League Baseball web site includes features, news, rosters, statistics, schedules, teams, live game radio broadcasts, and video clips.
12. How do you get a Minor? Like majors, students declare Minors
Minor, Majors, Minors
13. Also like majors, Minors have special requirements–like mandatory classes or a certain number of credit hours in the subject–in order to complete the program, though usually, the requirements are much less than that of the major.
Majors, Minors, Mandatory, Much, Major
14. Having little importance, influence, or effect, especially when compared with similar things: It's only a Minor problem
15. There are Minor differences between the models, but they're basically the same
16. The vehicle only suffered Minor …
17. A Minor is a secondary concentration of courses
18. The first school of thought sees your Minor as a group of coursework that supports your major.
19. Minor in Africana Studies Minor in American Indian Studies Minor in Anthropology Minor in Apparel Merchandising Minor in Applied Anthropology Minor in Armenian Minor in Art Minor in Art History Minor in Asian American Studies Minor in Asian Studies Minor in Automation and CAD/CAM Minor in Biology Minor in Business Ethics Minor in Business Law
20. Owens & Minor is a global healthcare solutions company- making sure your facilities and providers have what they need when they need it
21. Theoretical and Applied Ethics (Minor) Tourism Studies (Minor) Translation and Localization (Minor) U
22. Urban & Regional Planning (Minor) W
23. Western American Studies (Minor) World Dance (Minor) Blank Block 1
24. Minor may refer to: Minor (law), a person under the age of certain legal activities
25. A person who has not reached the age of majority Academic Minor, a secondary field of study in undergraduate education
26. Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties designed intelligently to appeal to a variety of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs.
27. Minor, also called Infant, person below the legal age of majority or adulthood
28. Something that's Minor is considered of low importance — a Minor injury is not very serious, and a college student's Minor subject is a secondary field of study
29. Likewise, the star constellation Ursa Major is a larger grouping than Ursa Minor.
30. Unaccompanied Minor Travel Journey If your child is traveling alone as an unaccompanied Minor, an adult (18 years old or older) must accompany the Minor through the check-in process and pick up the child at their destination
31. Review the process to help your unaccompanied Minor prepare for their flight.
32. Small and not very important or serious, especially when compared with other things OPP major We have made some Minor changes to the program
Major, Made, Minor
33. A relatively Minor error a Minor road They played only a Minor role in local government. Minor injury/illness/operation etc (=one that is not very serious or dangerous) He escaped with only Minor injuries
34. A Minor is a person who is still legally a child
35. In Britain and most states in the United States, people are Minors until they reach the age of eighteen
36. The approach has virtually ended cigarette sales to Minors. Synonyms: child, youth, teenager, infant More Synonyms of Minor
Minors, More, Minor
37. Minor is the No.1 Thailand Corporate Brand in Food and Beverage for 5 consecutive years! 01 Dec, 2020
38. Minor has reinforced its vision as a leader in what we do by winning the ‘Thailand's Top Corporate Brand Brand of Frame 2020’ as the highest brand value organisation in Thailand in the food and beverage category for 5 consecutive years.
39. Minor (adj.) early 13c., in frere menour "Franciscan friar," literally "Minor friar," from Latin Minor "less, lesser, smaller, junior," figuratively "inferior, less important," which was formed as a masculine/feminine form of minus on the mistaken assumption that minus was a neuter comparative, from PIE root *mei-(2) "small." Compare Minor (n.)
Minor, Menour, Masculine, Minus, Mistaken, Mei
40. ‘This Minor is designed for students majoring in another natural science who also may teach chemistry in secondary schools.’ ‘While at Drake, she did, however, get serious about completing her bachelor's degree and added a business Minor.’
Minor, Majoring, May
41. You might choose a Minor to complement your major, pursue a second area of interest, or gain skills related to your chosen career
Might, Minor, Major
42. Lesser in importance, rank, or stature: a Minor politician
43. Lesser in seriousness or danger: a Minor injury
44. The Minor family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
45. The most Minor families were found in the USA in 1880
46. In 1840 there were 77 Minor families living in Virginia
47. This was about 19% of all the recorded Minor's in the USA
48. Virginia had the highest population of Minor families in 1840.
49. The transcript-recognized undergraduate academic Minor must be completed in conjunction with an undergraduate degree at The University of Texas at Austin; students pursuing an integrated undergraduate/graduate program must complete the requirements for the Minor within one year after completing the undergraduate requirements of their program.
50. Introduction The Title The common title for these twelve books of the English Bible is “Minor prophets.” This title originated in Augustine’s time (late fourth century A.D.), but they are Minor only in that they are each much shorter than the prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel (called “major prophets”).
Minor, Much, Major
51. Minor Feelings is an urgent consideration of identity, social structures, and artistic practice
52. The physical appearance of a candidate is a Minor factor in recruitment
53. Of Minor importance She suffered a Minor injury 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page viii: There is
54. Minor’s mental health or chemical dependency records
55. • Federal regulation 42 CFR 2.14 states that if a Minor is able to self-consent for drug or alcohol treatment, the Minor's treatment records cannot be disclosed without the Minor's written consent (including to the parent or guardian)
56. Minor league baseball player Jesus Camargo-Corrales was arrested after police in Colorado found 21 pounds of methamphetamine and 1.2 pounds of …
57. Natural Minor scale Relationship to relative major
58. A natural Minor scale (or Aeolian mode) is a diatonic scale that is built by starting on the sixth degree of its relative major scale.For instance, the A natural Minor scale can be built by starting on the 6th degree of the C major scale:
Minor, Mode, Major
59. A student who declares the Data Science Minor must submit a graduation application, specific to the Data Science Minor
60. Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 540 hotels in operation
61. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs.
minor (noun) · minors (plural noun)