1. Medical Definition of Minimum (Entry 2 of 2) : of, relating to, or constituting a Minimum meet the Minimum psychiatric needs of the country — E
Medical, Minimum, Meet
2. Strecker establishing Minimum standards for …
3. Minimum means the lowest amount or level of something. Minimum can be a noun or an adjective and it has several more specific meanings, all of which are related in some way to its primary meaning
Minimum, Means, More, Meanings, Meaning
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Minimum
5. (Entry 1 of 2) being the least in amount, number, or size possible. spent the Minimum amount necessary to acquire the property
6. / ˈmɪn.ə.məm / plural Minimums or specialized minima (written abbreviation min.) B1 the smallest amount or number allowed or possible: Wage increases are being kept to a Minimum because of …
Minimums, Minima, Min, Minimum
7. Find 46 ways to say Minimum, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. The Minimum is the lowest or smallest amount possible or acceptable. If you do the Minimum amount of work at your job, you might not get fired — but you definitely won't get promoted
9. Minimum is Latin for smallest, so clearly English speakers have done less than the Minimum amount of messing with the meaning of this word.
Minimum, Messing, Meaning
10. Minimum Official Webshop +1000 styles online for men and women ️Quick delivery ️High quality Scandinavian fashion
11. Free Minimum Calculator - find the Minimum of a data set step-by-step.
12. MinimumRC not only produces extraordinary Micro RC Airplane kits but also the ultimate possibility of RC aviation.
13. Minimum means the least amount possible, the smallest possible amount required, recorded or attainable. Minimum may be used as a noun or an adjective, the word comes from the Latin word Minimum which means smallest thing
Minimum, Means, May
14. The plural form of Minimum may either be Minimums or minima, Minimums is the most prevalent.
Minimum, May, Minimums, Minima, Most
15. 1 The least or smallest amount or quantity possible, attainable, or required. ‘The person also must be fully insured and must agree after training to work as a childminder for at least the Minimum of two years.’.
16. In mathematical analysis, the maxima and minima (the respective plurals of maximum and Minimum) of a function, known collectively as extrema (the plural of extremum), are the largest and smallest value of the function, either within a given range (the local or relative extrema), or on the entire domain (the global or absolute extrema)
Mathematical, Maxima, Minima, Maximum, Minimum
17. At a Minimum synonyms, at a Minimum pronunciation, at a Minimum translation, English dictionary definition of at a Minimum
18. The Crossword Solver found 44 answers to the Minimum crossword clue
19. Minimum (plural minima or Minimums) The lowest limit
Minimum, Minima, Minimums
20. We prefer candidates with a Minimum of 4 years experience in the field
21. We need a Minimum of three staff members on duty at all time
22. He always tries to get away with doing the Minimum
23. Please keep noise to a Minimum after 11 o'clock
24. Minimum, in mathematics, point at which the value of a function is less than or equal to the value at any nearby point (local Minimum) or at any point (absolute Minimum); see extremum
25. Your required Minimum distribution is the Minimum amount you must withdraw from your account each year
26. You can withdraw more than the Minimum required amount
27. Special Minimum Benefit Tables To be eligible for a special Minimum benefit, a person must have at least 11 years of coverage
28. A person acquires a year of coverage by having a certain Minimum amount of earnings in the year
29. Before 1979, the special Minimum benefit amounts did not increase when benefit increases occurred.
30. A point on a curve is considered a relative Minimum if the function is defined at that point and the function has equal or greater values an infinitesimal distance on both sides of the point.
31. The resulting Minimum fees charge for each account = Minimum ([Proportionally Charged Monthly Activity Fee], [Client Account Deficit]) If after performing the consolidated calculation, it is determined that fee must be charged on an account-by-account basis, then the …
Minimum, Monthly, Must
32. You use Minimum to describe an amount which is the smallest that is possible, allowed, or required
33. He was only five feet nine, the Minimum height for a policeman.a rise in the Minimum wage
34. Synonyms: lowest, smallest, least, slightest More Synonyms of Minimum
35. Looking for the abbreviation of Minimum? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Minimum on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
36. The map below shows which states have changes in Minimum wages in 2021
37. Employers in California with 25 or less employees have a Minimum wage of $13.00 per hour.
38. Here are the Minimum liability insurance requirements (per California Insurance Code §11580.1b): $15,000 for injury/death to one person
39. On Minimum wage:Big business backs a $15 Minimum wage because it will crush Main Street competitors
40. Raising the Minimum wage to $15 would reduce the number of people in poverty by 900,000 and increase the pay of about 27 million workers, according to a Congressional Budget Office report released
41. NBA Minimum Salaries For 2020/21
42. Most NBA clubs will enter this year’s free agent period without any cap room, but each of the league’s 30 franchises will be on common ground in one respect: No team will be ineligible to sign a player to a Minimum …
43. Verbs for Minimum include minimalise, minimalised, minimalises, minimalising, minimalize, minimalized, minimalizes, minimalizing, minimise, minimised, minimises
Minimum, Minimalise, Minimalised, Minimalises, Minimalising, Minimalize, Minimalized, Minimalizes, Minimalizing, Minimise, Minimised, Minimises
44. Nouveau single « Minimum feat Naza » maintenant disponible : https://dinor.lnk.to/Minimum Abonnez-vous à ma chaîne Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/
Minimum, Maintenant, Ma
45. Minimum payment This is the percent of your outstanding balance that will be used to calculate your Minimum payment for the month
46. The Minimum necessary standard does not apply to the following: Disclosures to or requests by a health care provider for treatment purposes
47. Minimum hourly wage: $10.19 Annual income on the Minimum wage: $21,195.20 Monthly rent one person can afford on Minimum wage: $457.27 Average studio rent: $911 Average one-bedroom rent: $1,033
48. ‘World-wide, estimates vary from a Minimum of 50000 up to 150000 abortion-related deaths per annum.’ ‘The value of each scholarship can vary from a Minimum of 3800 per annum to a maximum of 38000 over the duration of the course.’ ‘The average Minimum was 25.3 ¼ C and the lowest Minimum was 10.2 ¼ C recorded on January 13.’
49. The federal Minimum wage is currently $7.25, unchanged since 2009
50. FLSA Minimum wage applies to non …
51. The Minimum is the first number listed as it is the lowest, and the maximum is the last number listed because it is the highest
52. Due to this connection with the five number summary, the maximum and Minimum both appear on a box and whisker diagram
53. Limitations of the Maximum and Minimum .
54. Minimum standards in this chapter at all times, with the exception of those Minimum standards identified for specific types of child-care programs or activities that the center does not offer
55. For example, if we license the center to offer only toddler and pre- kindergarten care programs, the center does not have to comply with Minimum standards
56. Minimum wage workers in 24 states across the country will enjoy a pay bump in 2021, as a bipartisan group of state legislatures continue to hike wages for some of the country's lowest earners.
57. 17 hours ago · Congressional Democrats hoping to pass a Minimum-wage increase are in a quandary, as it would require a filibuster-proof 60 votes in the Senate when they only have 51
58. The Minimum wage, the lowest hourly amount that an employee may be paid for their labor, is determined by both state and Federal labor laws in the United States.Under the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act, states and localities are permitted to set their own Minimum wage rates, which will take precedence over the Federal Minimum wage rate if they are higher.
59. The Minimum wage in the United States is set by U.S
60. The first federal Minimum wage was created as part of the National Industrial Recovery Act of 1933, signed into law by President Franklin D
61. Minimum Wage Find your Minimum wage and get your questions answered with fact sheets dedicated FAQ pages foe specific types of workers
62. Minimum values, returned as a scalar, vector, matrix, or multidimensional array
Minimum, Matrix, Multidimensional
63. Numpy.Minimum¶ numpy.Minimum (x1, x2, /, out=None, *, where=True, casting='same_kind', order='K', dtype=None, subok=True [, signature, extobj]) = <ufunc 'Minimum'>¶ Element-wise Minimum of array elements
64. The Minimum value of a set of elements is denoted or , and is equal to the first element of a sorted (i.e., ordered) version of .For example, given the set , the sorted version is , so the Minimum is 1.The maximum and Minimum are the simplest order statistics.
65. The Minimum value of a variable is commonly denoted (cf
66. Seeking to fulfill a long-standing Democratic ambition, a coalition of lawmakers introduced a bill on Tuesday that would raise the national Minimum wage to $15 an hour.
67. The Minimum password age must be less than the Maximum password age, unless the maximum password age is set to 0, indicating that passwords will never expire
Minimum, Must, Maximum
68. If the maximum password age is set to 0, the Minimum password age can be set to any value between 0 and 998
Minimum means the lowest amount or level of something. Minimum can be a noun or an adjective and it has several more specific meanings, all of which are related in some way to its primary meaning. When minimum is used as a noun, its plural can be minimums or, less commonly, minima.
Minimum refers to "the least amount" whereas minimal means "a very little/small amount, often negligible.".
noun, plural min·i·mums, min·i·ma [min-uh-muh] /ˈmɪn ə mə/. the least quantity or amount possible, assignable, allowable, or the like. the lowest speed permitted on a highway. the lowest amount, value, or degree attained or recorded.
minimum(Noun) The lowest limit. minimum(Noun) The smallest amount. minimum(Noun) A lower bound of a set which is also an element of that set. minimum(Noun) The smallest member of a batch or sample or the lower bound of a probability distribution.