1. Mindful’s managing editor Stephanie Domet explores how choosing self-compassion in the face of things that go bump in the night, made for kinder days and easier nights.
Mindful, Managing, Made
2. A truly considerate person, always Mindful of the needs of others Recent Examples on the Web Noelene Kao, who served as treasurer of the Southern California Burmese Assn., said the Gazette is a valuable resource, and the Burmese community should be Mindful …
3. Mindful definition, attentive, aware, or careful (usually followed by of): Mindful of one's responsibilities
4. 9 synonyms of Mindful from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Mindful: having specified facts or feelings actively impressed on the mind
6. To be Mindful is to observe and label thoughts, feelings, sensations in the body in an objective manner
7. Mindfulness can therefore be a tool to avoid self-criticism and judgment while identifying
8. Being Mindful means paying close attention to what’s happening in the moment
Mindful, Means, Moment
9. Put simply, Mindfulness is about being present
10. Blue KC members can talk with a Mindful Advocate by calling 833-302-MIND (6463), or the behavioral health number on the back of your member ID card
Members, Mindful, Mind, Member
11. Mindful Urgent Care works with all types of health insurance
12. A “Mindful Monday” session has also been a monthly feature, engaging team members in activities such as meditation, yoga or stretching
Mindful, Monday, Monthly, Members, Meditation
13. This experience led her to start Mindful Behavioral Healthcare, with the mission to provide innovative and comprehensive psychiatric mental health and related services to patients of all ages through a holistic approach, offering
Mindful, Mission, Mental
14. Mindful Souls - our little magical haven for anyone interested in spirituality, Mindfulness, personal growth, crystals, crystal jewelry and other magical things!
Mindful, Magical, Mindfulness
15. Mindful adjective aware, careful, conscious, alert to, sensible, wary, thoughtful, attentive, respectful, watchful, alive to, cognizant, chary, heedful, regardful We must be Mindful of the consequences of selfishness
16. Mindful by Sodexo creates foods that balance nutrition with enticing flavors to create an indulgent way to enjoy healthy eating.
17. Mindful of the poor road conditions, she reduced her speed to 30 mph
18. Politicians are increasingly Mindful that young voters are turning away from traditional parties
19. Deliberately aware of your body, mind, and feelings in the present moment, in order to create a feeling of calm: I'm trying to be more Mindful …
Mind, Moment, More, Mindful
20. Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, through a gentle, nurturing lens.
Mindfulness, Means, Maintaining, Moment
21. Mindfulness Mindfulness is the idea of learning how to be fully present and engaged in the moment, aware of your thoughts and feelings without distraction or judgment
22. Mindfulness is the practice of purposely bringing one's attention in the present moment without judgment, a skill one develops through meditation or other training
Mindfulness, Moment, Meditation
23. Mindfulness derives from sati, a significant element of Buddhist traditions, and based on Zen, Vipassanā, and Tibetan meditation techniques.
24. Mindful Brewing Company is your local brewery, restaurant, bar and bottleshop in Pittsburgh PA
25. Mindful eating is a technique that helps you gain control over your eating habits
26. Being Mindful is a key to my trading success
27. Trading would be a lot harder for me without Mindfulness! More About Me
Me, Mindfulness, More
28. Manufacturer : Mindful Comm & Such Pbc; ASIN : B00A6IMSTC; Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S
29. The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook: A Proven Way to Accept Yourself, Build Inner Strength, and Thrive
30. Mindful is a multifeatured reminder and password manager that provides users with a variety of ways to keep track of things
Mindful, Multifeatured, Manager
31. Mindful - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Mindful adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (aware, thinking about) consciente adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
33. Mindful Health, Wellness and Fitness Chicago, Illinois 42,707 followers Mindful Communications is the premier destination for authentic, secular Mindfulness training, information, & community.
34. Mindful Dispensary offers a unique and welcoming atmosphere, knowledgeable budtenders and patient care specialists, and a commitment to the highest standards of customer service.
35. ‘Mindful meditation should be taught in school.’ ‘Mindful parenting is a great tool to consider for the new school year.’ ‘Take a Mindful approach to your drinks and your food.’ ‘Mindful eaters don't get overweight because they listen to their body's response to the meal.’
Mindful, Meditation, Meal
36. Mindful Communications is the premier destination for authentic, secular Mindfulness
37. All mental health clinicians at Mindful Therapy Group are independent provider businesses
38. Definition of Mindful written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
39. Mindful Christianity is the spiritual discipline of paying attention on purpose with the goal of being acutely aware of
40. Welcome to The Mindful Word! Read your favourite topics, including Mindfulness, personal growth, meditation, fiction, travel and more!
Mindful, Mindfulness, Meditation, More
41. Mindful eating is an approach to eating that can complement any eating pattern
42. Research has shown that Mindful eating can lead to greater psychological wellbeing, increased pleasure when eating, and body satisfaction
43. Combining behavioral strategies such as Mindfulness training with nutrition knowledge can lead to healthful food choices that
44. Mindful Littles is a Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) program focusing on the power of compassion to heal communities
45. We strengthen a student’s ability to FEEL compassion through Mindfulness, movement and play, then empower youth to PRACTICE compassion through meaningful acts of service.
Mindfulness, Movement, Meaningful
46. Mindfulness Music great music to listen to for Meditation, fo Focus, for Concentration and for Relaxation
Mindfulness, Music, Meditation
47. Mindfulness Meditation Music for Focus, Concentrat
Mindfulness, Meditation, Music
48. Mindful: 1 adj bearing in mind; attentive to “ever Mindful of her health” “ Mindful of his responsibilities” “ Mindful of these criticisms, I shall attempt to justify my action” Synonyms: aware careful , heedful cautiously attentive evocative , redolent , reMindful , reminiscent , resonant serving to bring to mind Antonyms: forgetful ,
Mindful, Mind, My
49. During Mindful walking, our journey is less about the destination and, while avoiding ‘distracted autopilot,’ more about bringing awareness to this everyday activity
50. Like most Mindful activities, it can be performed anywhere: a country lane, a mountain top, or a bustling street.
Most, Mindful, Mountain