1. Minatory and menace both come from derivatives of the Latin verb minari, which means "to threaten." Minatory was borrowed directly from Late Latin minatorius. Menace came to English via Anglo-French manace, menace, which came from Latin minac-, minax, meaning "threatening." Examples of Minatory …
Minatory, Menace, Minari, Means, Minatorius, Manace, Minac, Minax, Meaning
2. Minatory definition, menacing; threatening
3. Expressing a warning or a threat: This Minatory approach hasn't scared children off hard drugs.
4. 13 synonyms of Minatory from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 57 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Minatory: being or showing a sign of evil or calamity to come
6. Find 40 ways to say Minatory, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Minatory is a sub genre of dubstep that was originally coined by the producer Moth in 2015 that focused more on noise and atmosphere
Minatory, Moth, More
8. That new Minatory track sounds like unintelligible white noise
9. 26 rows · Minatory is an extreme, experimental style of Electronic music
10. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Minatory yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
11. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Minatory…
12. Minatory 'Minatory' is a 8 letter word starting with M and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Minatory We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Minatory will help you to finish your crossword today
13. What does Minatory mean? Of a menacing or threatening nature; minacious
Minatory, Mean, Menacing, Minacious
14. Harder grading from teachers — you may receive some Minatory looks, or …
15. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Minatory available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
16. Definition of Minatory adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
17. Synonyms for Minatory in Free Thesaurus
18. 9 synonyms for Minatory: minacious, threatening, menacing, minacious, ominous, sinister, threatening
Minatory, Minacious, Menacing
19. Minatory Meaning: "expressing a threat," 1530s, from French minatoire, from Late Latin minatorius "threatening," from… See definitions of Minatory.
Minatory, Meaning, Minatoire, Minatorius
20. Minatory sounds like military--military people are very threatening most of the times
Minatory, Military, Most
21. Minator + y first part sounds like minotaur-the mythical beast you could associate menacing and threatening with and thus Minatory = menacing 12 4
Minator, Minotaur, Mythical, Menacing, Minatory
22. Minatory ~ min (men) + atory (eater) = A maneater is considered as
Minatory, Min, Men, Maneater
23. Minatory is a sub-genre of dubstep that was originally coined by the producer Moth in 2015 that focused more on noise and atmosphere
Minatory, Moth, More
24. Minatory can be tough to describe as it's a lack of structure that fundamentally makes up the genre.
25. Minatory From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Minatory min‧a‧to‧ry / ˈmɪnət ə ri $ -tɔːri / adjective formal THREATEN threatening to hurt someone or something Examples from the Corpus Minatory • But the Minatory eyes weren't fixed on this latest scientific wonder ; …
26. Examples of Minatory in a sentence The hate group left a Minatory threat in the form of a burning cross on the couple’s lawn
27. 🔊 Although the message seemed Minatory, the student swore that it was joke and not a threat
28. 🔊 My boss’s Minatory emails always seemed to be a mix of threatening and intimidating
My, Minatory, Mix
29. How to say Minatory in English? Pronunciation of Minatory with 2 audio pronunciations, 11 synonyms, 2 translations, 1 sentence and more for Minatory.
30. Synonyms for Minatory include baleful, threatening, menacing, minacious, ominous, dangerous, minatorial, admonitory, cautionary and comMinatory
Minatory, Menacing, Minacious, Minatorial
31. Minatory, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
32. Minatory, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
33. A newcomer with some heavy ass Minatory joins our community! :) I am back from my travels! This is the first video that I just made this morning, so expect the regular schedule of 1 - …
Minatory, My, Made, Morning
34. Exploitations of various kinds, in several directions, are recounted in a tone both Minatory and droll.: Behind both these Minatory visions stands a bloodthirsty Father, damning and punishing.: Now that he is sending Minatory letters to blameless booksellers, this verdict may have to be reviewed.: In the first movement, the Lambeg drums are male, Minatory, and hostile, in conflict with the
Minatory, May, Movement, Male
35. Deathstep (or Minatory) is a sub-genre of dubstep that heavily incorporates all types of death metal
36. Minatory [Genre43708] Minatory is an extreme, experimental style of Electronic music
37. Menacing; threatening: the Minatory actions of a criminal when it comes to blackmail, extortion, and thinly-veiled threats
38. Quotes: "His features had lost their delicately benevolent aspect; his words were Minatory
39. Minatory Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Minatory in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
40. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Minatory in Urdu is دھمکی کے طرز کا, and in …
Meanings, Meaning, Minatory
41. Minatory - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
42. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Minatory adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (threatening, ominous) amenazador/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
43. Minatory: menaceur: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
44. Last month he wrote a Minatory letter to the president of Switzerland.
45. ECONOMIST: Senator Pothole The Valuation multiples for Minatory transactions are estimated at the 5x-7x earnings before income tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) range, while outright control purchases carry higher multiples.
46. [Minatory] Andorax X Tezzin - Arisen - Duration: 4:08
47. Minatory “Tali!” Ziva blurted
48. Tali took a Minatory step forward her glare centered on Ziva
MINATORY [ˈminəˌtôrē, ˈmīnəˌtôrē]