See also: Millions Millo Millwork Milliliters Millenarian Milling Millennials Millennium Mill Millu Millou Millenary Milla Milly Milled Miller Millet Millie Millwood Millworker Millstone Millionaire Millennial
1. Millimicron (plural Millimicrons) A unit of length equal to one thousandth of a micron.
Millimicron, Millimicrons, Micron
2. Every year, just take a sample from the fermenter and read the optical density at the peak wavelength for red (around 530 Millimicrons).
3. How to convert 987 Inch to Millimicron? How many Millimicrons is 987 Inches? Find out with Inch to Millimicron conversion table.
Millimicron, Many, Millimicrons
4. How to convert 474 Mil to Millimicron? How many Millimicrons is 474 Mils? Find out with Mil to Millimicron conversion table.
Mil, Millimicron, Many, Millimicrons, Mils
5. (Automated Coffee) Sight is a direct response to approximately 1 quantum of electromagnetic radiation of wave lengths of somewhere between 400 to 700 Millimicrons. Odorous substances show a displacement between incident and reflected light spectra known as the Raman shift.
6. Wavelength between.01 to 30 Millimicrons. 2
7. Ultra-violet rays= are electromagnetic radiation having a wavelength between 31 to 400 Millimicrons.
8. 100 Millimicrons ultraviolet to 2,000 Millimicrons infrared
9. The pigments/dyes used are soluble in oil, and have a particle size of less than 50 Millimicrons, preferably in the range of from 10 to 30 Millimicrons.
10. The tungsten lamp was suitable for transmittance of wavelengths between 320 and 1000 Millimicrons; the hydrogen lamp for 220 to 320 Millimicrons, and the mercury lamp for checking the calibration of the spectrophotometer
11. Set wavelength at 600 Millimicrons
12. Millimicrons - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Millimicrons and much more.
Millimicrons, Meaning, Much, More
13. Existence of Absorption Bands at 730-740 and 750-760 Millimicrons in Algae of Different Divisions
14. 723) should have been "Millimicrons" in both instances.
15. (This absorbance is obtained by approximately 0.03 milligram solids permilliliter.) The ultraviolet absorption spectrum of this solution exhibits the following characteristics: An absorption peak at 253 Millimicrons; no absorption peak at 325 to 330 Millimicrons; the absorbance at 268 Millimicrons does not exceed the absorbance at 272 Millimicrons.
16. The photographic rays with the longest wavelength ranging from 700 to 1000 Millimicrons refers to
17. All measurements are made in an ultraviolet spectrophotometer in optical cells of 5 centimeters in length, and in the range of 255 Millimicrons to …
Measurements, Made, Millimicrons
18. 200 Millimicrons to 400 Millimicrons, the continuum produced by a hydrogen discharge has been widely used (Lawrence and Edlefson, 1930; Kistiakowsky, 1931)
19. This source gives a continuous source of radiation below about 350 Millimicrons and is readily adaptable for …
20. Spectral studies of iron coordination in hemeprotein complexes: difference spectroscopy below 250 Millimicrons
21. Shall not produce more than 10 Millimicrons relative retardation or path difference per centimeter of transmitted sodium D light
22. 0.1 – 30 Wavelength Millimicrons b
23. Radiating having wavelength of _ to _ Millimicrons designed to photograph fingerprints in multi colored background, documents that are altered, decipherment of erase writing and developing invisible writing.
24. The standard reference absorbance is the absorbance at 275 Millimicrons of a standard reference solution of naphthalene (National Bureau of Standards Material No
25. Figure 1-18 indicates that light with a wavelength of 700 Millimicrons is red, and that light with a wavelength of 500 Millimicrons is blue-green
26. They vary in size from about 20 Millimicrons to 1200 Millimicrons
27. We find that Millimicrons of counter-space in Hong Kong cost millions of HK$, yet convenience stores in Texas may often be the size of department stores
Millimicrons, Millions, May
28. (Automated Coffee) Sight is a direct response to approximately 1 quantum of electromagnetic radiation of wave lengths of somewhere between 400 to 700 Millimicrons.
29. Single vesicles average 75 Millimicrons in diameter, range from 0.2 micron to 1.0 micron in length, have conical ends, and are bounded by a single membrane 2 Millimicrons wide.
Millimicrons, Micron, Membrane
30. The method set forth in claim 1 above wherein said dye has a hue within the chromatic spectrum on the low wave length range from about 400 to about 500 Millimicrons, or on the high wave length range from about 600 to 695 Millimicrons.
31. (Note: See Millimicrons for more definitions.) Quick definitions from WordNet (millimicron) noun: a metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter Also see Millimicrons Words similar to millimicron Usage examples for millimicron Popular adjectives describing millimicron
Millimicrons, More, Millimicron, Metric, Meter
Millimicron definition, a unit of length equal to one thousandth of a micron; one-billionth of a meter. Symbol: mμ See more.
The SI base unit for length is the metre. 1 metre is equal to 1000000000 millimicron. Valid units must be of the length type. The SI prefix "milli" represents a factor of 10 -3, or in exponential notation, 1E-3. So 1 millimicron = 10 -3 microns.
(A millimicron is a billionth of a meter) The seismometer will also be responding faithfully to true earth ambient noise with frequencies around 1 hertz and displacements less than 1 millimicron. Offers several carbon black grades in the 16-20 millimicron size range for use in plastics as uv absorbers. Dictionary browser ? Full browser ?
The answer is 1. We assume you are converting between millimicron and nanometre. The SI base unit for length is the metre. 1 metre is equal to 1000000000 millimicron, or 1000000000 nanometer. Note that rounding errors may occur, so always check the results. Use this page to learn how to convert between millimicrons and nanometres.