See also: Millimeter Millimeters Millo Millwork Milliliters Millenarian Milling Millennials Millennium Mill Millu Millou Millenary Milla Milly Milled Miller Millet Millie Millwood Millworker Millstone Millionaire Millennial
1. The millimetre (international spelling; SI unit symbol mm) or Millimeter (American spelling) is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to one thousandth of a metre, which is the SI base unit of length
Millimetre, Mm, Millimeter, Metric, Metre
2. Definition of Millimeter : a unit of length equal to ¹/₁₀₀₀ meter — see Metric System Table Examples of Millimeter in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web The most advanced semiconductor fabrication technologies and facilities, known as fabs, are labeled as 5 nanometers, or millionths of a Millimeter.
Millimeter, Meter, Metric, Most, Millionths
3. Millimeter synonyms, Millimeter pronunciation, Millimeter translation, English dictionary definition of Millimeter
4. Millimetre (mm), also spelled Millimeter, unit of length equal to 0.001 metre in the metric system and the equivalent of 0.03937 inch.
Millimetre, Mm, Millimeter, Metre, Metric
5. Millimeters The millimetre is a unit of length in the metric system, equivalent to one thousandth of a metre (the SI base unit of length).
Millimeters, Millimetre, Metric, Metre
6. Definition: A Millimeter (symbol: mm) is a unit of length in the International System of Units (SI)
7. 28 rows · How many inches in a Millimeter
8. One Millimeter is equal to 0.03937 inches: 1mm = …
9. 1 Millimeter is equal to 0.03937007874 inches: 1mm = (1/25.4)″ = 0.03937007874″ The distance d in inches (″) is equal to the distance d in Millimeters (mm) divided by 25.4:
Millimeter, Millimeters, Mm
10. One Millimeter is equal to one-thousandth (1/1,000) of a meter, which is defined as the distance light travels in a vacuum in a 1 / 299,792,458 second time interval
11. The Millimeter, or millimetre, is a multiple of the meter, which is the SI base unit for length
Millimeter, Millimetre, Multiple, Meter
12. Millimeter Millimeter is one the most commonly used units of length which equals to 1/1000 th of a meter
Millimeter, Most, Meter
13. A Millimeter is a metric unit used to measure the length of an object
Millimeter, Metric, Measure
14. Sometimes, Millimeter will be spelled as 'millimetre'
15. Both ways are correct and both mean the same thing. Millimeters are
16. This is a conversion chart for Millimeter (Metric)
17. 2: Enter the value you want to convert (Millimeter)
18. This is an online ruler (centimeters, Millimeters) can be adjusted to the actual size, before you use it, please set of pixels per inch in your own device, but also can be adjusted by reference
19. Millimeter is one the most commonly used units of length which equals to 1/1000 th of a meter
Millimeter, Most, Meter
20. → مِلِّيمِتَر milimetr Millimeter Millimeter χιλιοστόμετρο milímetro millimetri millimètre milimetar millimetro ミリメートル 밀리미터 Millimeter Millimeter milimetr milímetro миллиметр Millimeter มิลลิเมตร milimetre milimét 毫米
Milimetr, Millimeter, Mil, Metro, Millimetri, Millim, Milimetar, Millimetro, Milimetre, Milim
21. Millimeter is down 2.46% in the last 24 hours
22. Supply of 2,000,000,000 MM coins.The top exchanges for trading in Millimeter are currently Bithumb, and Dcoin
23. A unit of measurement of length equal to 0.001 meter (Definition of Millimeter from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Measurement, Meter, Millimeter
24. Millimeter History Long ago about the winter of 1982, when things were wet, cool and mostly breezeless in the Bay Area, I went to the boat show at the Cow Palace with some buds
25. Instant free online tool for caliber to Millimeter conversion or vice versa
26. The caliber [cl] to Millimeter [mm] conversion table and conversion steps are also listed
27. Also, explore tools to convert caliber or Millimeter to other length units or learn more about length conversions.
28. Instant free online tool for point to Millimeter conversion or vice versa
29. The point to Millimeter [mm] conversion table and conversion steps are also listed
30. Also, explore tools to convert point or Millimeter to other length units or learn more about length conversions.
31. Millimeter (mm, millimetre): A Millimeter (abbreviated as mm and sometimes spelled as millimetre) is a small unit of displacement (length/distance) in the metric system
Millimeter, Mm, Millimetre, Metric
32. A Millimeter, or millimetre, is a unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter
Millimeter, Millimetre, Meter
33. Definition of Millimeter in the Definitions.net dictionary
34. What does Millimeter mean? Information and translations of Millimeter in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Millimeter, Mean, Most
35. Millimeter (millimetre) is a metric system unit of length
Millimeter, Millimetre, Metric
36. Centimeters can be abbreviated as cm and Millimeters can be abbreviated as mm
37. Looking for online definition of Millimeter or what Millimeter stands for? Millimeter is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
38. A millimetre (American spelling: Millimeter, symbol mm) is one thousandth of a metre, which is the International System of Units (SI) base unit of length
Millimetre, Millimeter, Mm, Metre
39. A Millimeter is a tiny unit of measurement
40. The thickness of a dime is a little more than a Millimeter, and there are a thousand Millimeters in a meter.
More, Millimeter, Millimeters, Meter
41. What does Millimeter mean? The definition of a Millimeter is one-thousandth of a meter
Millimeter, Mean, Meter
42. (noun) .039 inches is an example of a Millimeter.
43. Electronic Digital Caliper, Plastic Vernier Caliper, Caliper Measuring Tool with Inch/Millimeter Conversion, Extra Large LCD Screen, 0-6 Inch/0-150 mm, Auto Off Featured Micrometer Ruler
Measuring, Millimeter, Mm, Micrometer
44. Millimeter Android latest 2.3.0 APK Download and Install
45. 📐 Free full screen ruler app with inch and Millimeter units
46. Millimeter wave (MM wave), also known as Millimeter band, is the band of spectrum with wavelengths between 10 Millimeters (30 GHz) and 1 Millimeter (300 GHz)
Millimeter, Mm, Millimeters
47. It is also known as the extremely high frequency (EHF) band by the International Telecommunication Union ().Advantages of Millimeter wave
48. Looking for the abbreviation of Millimeter? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Millimeter on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
49. Millimeter Meaning: "one-thousandth part of a meter," 1802, from French millimetre; see milli- + meter (n.2)
Millimeter, Meaning, Meter, Millimetre, Milli
50. The Millimeter (mmWave) spectrum uses higher frequencies than current 4G technology
51. One Millimeter is equal to one-thousandth (1/1,000) of a meter, which is defined as the distance light travels in a vacuum in a 1 / 299,792,458 second time interval.
52. The Millimeter, or millimetre, is a multiple of the meter, which is the SI base unit for length
Millimeter, Millimetre, Multiple, Meter
53. In the metric system, "milli" is the prefix for 10-3.Millimeters can be abbreviated as mm; for example, 1 Millimeter
Metric, Milli, Millimeters, Mm, Millimeter
54. Perfect Measuring Tape - Fraction Tape Measure, All-Purpose 60 Inch Tape Measure - Double Sided Fractional Inches and Millimeter/Centimeter Tape Measure TR-16-frac (60 inch White) 4.7 out of 5 stars 172
Measuring, Measure, Millimeter
55. The Millimeter-wave band thus corresponds to a wavelength range of 10 mm at 30 GHz decreasing to 1 mm at 300 GHz
56. Millimeter waves are effective for explosive detection on personnel because the waves readily pass through common clothing materials and reflect from the body and any concealed items.
57. The technology, which introduces selected impurities into wafers to achieve the desired electrical effects, can process wafers 300 Millimeters in diameter, which yield 2.5 times as many integrated circuits as the standard 200 Millimeter size.
Millimeters, Many, Millimeter
58. Millimeter- ligger midt i Sveio Sentrum
59. Millimeter- drives av Monica Kristjansson og Marita Miljeteig.
Millimeter, Monica, Marita, Miljeteig
millimetre (noun) · millimetres (plural noun) · millimeter (noun) · millimeters (plural noun)
millimeters = meters × 1,000. The length in millimeters is equal to the meters multiplied by 1,000. For example, here's how to convert 5 meters to millimeters using the formula above. 5 m = (5 × 1,000) = 5,000 mm.
The millimeter (mm) is a unit of length in the metric system and is equal to one thousandth of a meter. It is also equal to 0.1 centimeter, 1,000 micrometres and 1,000,000 nanometres. Similar to mm, the centimeter is also a unit of length in the metric system and is equal to one hundredth of a meter.
Millimeter is one the most commonly used units of length which equals to 1/1000 th of a meter . It is a unit of SI applicable for measuring small distances and small length. According to SI rules, the unit symbol is mm.