See also: Milling Millionaire Millimeter Milliner Millisecond Millinery Millions Milli Milligram Milliliter Milieu Millipede The Prefix Millennial Millennium Mill Millet Miller Millwork Milled Millwright Millenarian Run Does Puppy Rumor Grist
1. 24 rows · Milli-(symbol m) is a unit prefix in the metric system denoting a factor of one thousandth (10 −3).Proposed in 1793 and adopted in 1795, the prefix comes from the Latin mille, meaning "one thousand" (the Latin plural is milia).Since 1960, the prefix is part of the International System of Units (SI).
Milli, Metric, Mille, Meaning, Milia
2. Milli- a combining form meaning “thousand” ( Millipede ); in the metric system, used in the names of units equal to 1/1000 of the given base unit ( Millimeter )
Milli, Meaning, Millipede, Metric, Millimeter
3. Milli- definition is - one thousandth part of
4. How to use Milli- in a sentence.
5. Milli- definition, a combining form meaning “thousand” (Millipede): in the metric system, used in the names of units equal to one thousandth of the given base unit (Millimeter)
Milli, Meaning, Millipede, Metric, Millimeter
6. Single insertion: Milli alleviates the need to re-insert while adjusting sizes
7. Total control: Digital display and Millimeter-by-Millimeter sizing with a click of a button
8. Space efficient: Milli’s hand-held …
9. ชื่อ Milli นั้นได้มาจากคุณพ่อของเธอ ที่สอนเธอว่า ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหนให้ทำตัวไหลลื่นเหมือนกับน้ำ เพราะจะได้อยู่กับภาชนะไหนก็
10. 803.7k Followers, 1,191 Following, 461 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Milli (@phuckitol)
11. For example, the absolute distance between Milli and centi is 10 1
12. The SI prefix "Milli" represents a factor of 10-3, or in exponential notation, 1E-3
13. Instant free online tool for micro to Milli conversion or vice versa
14. The micro [µ] to Milli [m] conversion table and conversion steps are also listed
15. Also, explore tools to convert micro or Milli to other prefixes units or learn more about prefixes conversions.
Micro, Milli, More
16. Instant free online tool for Milli to micro conversion or vice versa
17. The Milli [m] to micro [µ] conversion table and conversion steps are also listed
18. Also, explore tools to convert Milli or micro to other prefixes units or learn more about prefixes conversions.
Milli, Micro, More
19. Milli Vanilli won the 1989 Grammy for Best New Artist on the strength of their multi-platinum debut, Girl You Know It’s True
20. Milli is a social media and content marketing agency based in Seattle crushin' the game since 2012.
Milli, Media, Marketing
21. ฟังเพลงทาง Music Streaminghttp://smarturl.it/Milli-pukgonArtist : MilliLyrics by MilliProd.by NINO Mixed by NINO Mastered by Alex
Music, Milli, Millilyrics, Milliprod, Mixed, Mastered
22. (Units) a cgs unit of atmospheric pressure equal to 10 –3 bar, 100 newtons per square metre or 0.7500617 Millimetre of mercury
Metre, Millimetre, Mercury
23. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupA Milli · Lil WayneTha Carter III℗ 2008 Cash Money Records Inc.Released on: 2008-01-01Producer: Shondrae "Mr
Music, Milli, Money, Mr
24. Can either mean $1,000,000 or just 1 Million in general.
25. In the late 1980s, Milli Vanilli was one of the most successful groups in pop music
Milli, Most, Music
26. After it was revealed that the phenomenally successful duo was merely lip-syncing, the backlash against Milli
27. 2,679 Followers, 1,091 Following, 1,027 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Milli (@Millicanada)
28. Milli Vanilli was a German-French R&B duo from Munich.The group was founded by Frank Farian in 1988 and consisted of Fab Morvan and Rob Pilatus.Their debut album, All or Nothing in Europe, reconfigured as Girl You Know It's True in the United States, achieved international success and brought them a Grammy Award for Best New Artist on 21 February 1990.
Milli, Munich, Morvan
29. Milli Vanilli was experiencing unheard of meteoric fame
30. Milli Wilkinson, Actress: The 100
31. Milli Wilkinson is an actress, known for The 100 (2014), Riverdale (2017) and Man Running (2018).
32. Milli-Q ® Reference is designed to operate properly without the need of a sanitization
33. Danupha Kanateerakul (ดนุภา คณาธีรกุล), better known by her nickname Minnie (มินนี่) or stage name Milli (มิลลิ), is an all around soloist, who is told to be good at dancing, singing, dancing and performing on stage
34. Our power prefixes table lists the metric symbol and multiplication factor for the prefixes yocto, zepto, atto, femto, pico, nano, micro, Milli, centi, deci, deka
Metric, Multiplication, Micro, Milli
35. What does Milli mean? One thousandth (10−3 )
36. The 32nd Grammy Awards took place February 21, 1990 at Los Angeles’ fabled Shrine Auditorium, where Milli Vanilli’s Rob Pilatus and Fab Morvan sat in …
37. An ultrapure water system directly from tap producing RiOs™ and Milli-Q® water - Find MSDS or SDS, a COA, data sheets and more information.
Milli, Msds, More
38. Milli-Q® systems offer a unique combination of optimized water purification and monitoring technologies
39. Milli-Q Direct ® Features and Benefits at a glance
40. Definition of Milli- in the Definitions.net dictionary
41. What does Milli- mean? Information and translations of Milli- in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Milli, Mean, Most
42. Illustrated definition of Milli-: A prefix meaning one-thousandth (11,000 or 10sup-3sup) Example: a Millimeter is 11,000th of a meter (in
Milli, Meaning, Millimeter, Meter
43. Milli Vanilli were a German R&B duo from Munich
44. Flo Milli had been professionally recording in studios since 2017 but a creative lull after high school caused a rare crisis of confidence
45. Flo Milli swung into 2021 in a gleaming sweep of diamonds, crystals and sequins.After having a breakout year in 2020, the rapper took to her social …
46. The Milli-Q ® IX water purification system supports the needs of labs in regulated environments, where compliance, accuracy and efficiency are paramount (e.g
milli-. a combining form meaning “thousand” (millipede): in the metric system, used in the names of units equal to one thousandth of the given base unit (millimeter).
Milli- definition, a combining form meaning "thousand" (millipede): in the metric system, used in the names of units equal to one thousandth of the given base unit (millimeter). See more.
milli-(Prefix) In the International System of Units and other metric systems of units, one-thousandth of the unit to which it is prefixed; that is, multiplying the unit to which it is attached by 10. Symbol: m. Example: milligram. milli-(Prefix) thousand; one-thousandth. Example: millipede