See also: Mischief Mischief-maker Mischief-making Mischiefs Michif Michael Mich Michu Michal Michan Michaela Miche Miched Michio Michaux Michel Michele Michtam Miching Michaelmas Michelin Michelle Michigan Michelada Michelozzo Michoacan
1. Definition of Michief in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Michief mean? Information and translations of Michief in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Michief, Mean, Most
3. How to say Michief in English? Pronunciation of Michief with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Michief.
4. Michief, Acapulco de Juárez
5. Experimenta deliciosos sabor en #Michief con nuestros exquisitas especialidades como: Deditos de queso, Crepas, Frappes y mucho más.
6. How to say Michief in Russian? Pronunciation of Michief with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Michief.
mischief (noun) · mischiefs (plural noun)
Definition of mischief. 1 : a specific injury or damage attributed to a particular agent the polished floor … often causes mischiefs — bruises, sprains, dislocations— Herbert Spencer.
1. conduct or activity that causes petty annoyance. 2. a tendency to tease or annoy. 3. harm or trouble: to come to mischief. 4. an injury or evil caused by a person or thing. 5. a cause or source of harm, evil, or annoyance.
Top 21 Boys' Names With a Hint of Mischief
malicious mischief. n. The unlawful destruction of another's property, done with intent to cause injury or loss of use of the property, or with reckless disregard of the owner's rights.