1. Adverb in a way that shows extreme care about minute details; in a precise and thorough way, sometimes to an excessive degree: He'd had collections of various kinds as a kid, each of them Meticulously sorted and, yes, even inventoried.
2. Find 132 ways to say Meticulously, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Meticulously Each piece of writing is Meticulously edited, and provided with a useful but unobtrusive commentary. From the Cambridge English Corpus At the same time, in public, he …
4. In a way that shows great care and attention to detail: The entire project was Meticulously planned
5. Procedures had to be followed Meticulously.
6. Meticulously is defined as something being done very carefully and with great attention to detail. When you complete a project very carefully and pay attention to every detail, this is an example of a time when you work Meticulously on the project.
7. The keynote of reformative harmony is struck in a prison rgime that ministers Meticulously to marketable knowledge and skill
Ministers, Meticulously, Marketable
8. The disc, a jaded little conceptual love letter to the Grim Reaper, is predictably polished, Meticulously crafted and sometimes dead boring
9. Very often they are of all men the most Meticulously mannered.
Men, Most, Meticulously, Mannered
10. The editor read the text Meticulously to find errors.El editor leyó el texto meticulosamente para encontrar errores
11. Williams Meticulously combed through Union records and American Missionary Association documents to find the black people who had appeared to be absent from texts that positioned northern whites as the only literacy activists
12. Meticulously: 1 adv in a meticulous manner “the set was Meticulously authentic”
Meticulously, Meticulous, Manner
13. See synonyms for: meticulous / Meticulously / meticulousness on Thesaurus.com adjective taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise ; thorough : a meticulous craftsman; meticulous personal appearance.
Meticulous, Meticulously, Meticulousness, Minute
14. Synonyms for Meticulously include carefully, thoroughly, attentively, methodically, painstakingly, unremittingly, concentratedly, conscientiously, delicately and
15. ‘a Meticulously researched book’
16. ‘Meticulously clean utensils’
17. ‘The technique involves deconstructing the overall design into thousands of precise pieces, each Meticulously positioned.’
18. Examples of Meticulously in a Sentence
19. It has to be done really Meticulously, because that's a key part of clinical research, the data has to be impeccable.
20. Meticulously Curvy Boutique is a new small on boutique that will cater to women of plus size in sizes 1x, 2x & 3x
21. Meticulously adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in a painstaking way) méticuleusement adv adverbe : modifie un adjectif ou un verbe.
22. Meticulously = in detail with great care With all of his being he tried to give each of them a piece of the memory: not of the tortured cry of the elephant, but of the being of the elephant, of the towering, immense creature and the meticulous touch with which it had tended its friend at the end.
Meticulously, Memory, Meticulous
23. She Meticulously cleaned the gun and locked it away in its case
24. She checked the painting Meticulously for any damage
25. The attack was Meticulously planned and executed
26. The entire project was Meticulously planned.
27. Another way to say Meticulously? Synonyms for Meticulously (other words and phrases for Meticulously).
28. Meticulously synonyms, Meticulously pronunciation, Meticulously translation, English dictionary definition of Meticulously
29. Meticulously in a sentence 1 She Meticulously cleaned the gun and locked it away in its case
30. • Meticulously (adverb) Sense 1
31. Context example: the set was Meticulously authentic
32. Meticulously rehearsed exact ( 16 ) But the chief attraction was the 60,000 Meticulously selected titles, including what many considered the city's largest selection of poetry.
33. Meticulously Meaning: "timidly" (a sense now obsolete), from meticulous + -ly (2)
Meticulously, Meaning, Meticulous
34. By 1888 "in an over-careful or scrupulous… See definitions of Meticulously.
35. In regards to Clear Bra Bozeman, Shines Autos Meticulously provides the best full service auto detailing in Bozeman and Belgrade
36. Definition of Meticulously adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
37. See thesaurus at careful — Meticulously adverb The attack was Meticulously planned and executed.
38. How to say Meticulously in English? Pronunciation of Meticulously with 2 audio pronunciations, 10 synonyms, 4 sentences and more for Meticulously.
39. Television: In fact, they ran that forty-three minutes’ meeting so Meticulously, they even took input
Minutes, Meeting, Meticulously
40. Check out our Meticulously selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
41. Meticulously - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
42. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Meticulously adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in a painstaking way) meticulosamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente
43. Meticulously Detailed, Stokesdale, North Carolina
44. I used to Meticulously plan my vacations
45. Starlets of early 2000s were Meticulously created, collaborators reveal 9/25/2020
46. Chelsea’s Meticulously Planned Summer of Shock and Awe
48. Miller: Meticulously Ridiculous ( 45 ) IMDb 4.8 1h 2017 18+ Comedian/actor T.J
49. Miller’s HBO special, Meticulously Ridiculous, is a free-ranging hour of comedy.The Yogi Bear star pings between goofy absurdity about gibberish words (“smeard”), socially woke
Meticulously in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...) 1 She meticulously cleaned the gun and locked it away in its case. 2 She checked the painting meticulously for any damage. 3 The attack was meticulously planned and executed. 4 The entire project was meticulously planned. 5 The flat had been meticulously cleaned.
Definition of meticulous : marked by extreme or excessive care in the consideration or treatment of details a meticulous researcher : very careful about doing something in an extremely accurate and exact way : showing extreme or excessive care in thinking about or dealing with small details a meticulous description
Definition of meticulous. : marked by extreme or excessive care in the consideration or treatment of details a meticulous researcher.
Synonyms: meticulous, painstaking, careful, scrupulous, fastidious, punctilious. These adjectives mean showing or marked by attentiveness to all aspects or details.