1. Definition of Meticulous : marked by extreme or excessive care in the consideration or treatment of details a Meticulous researcher Other Words from Meticulous Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym Meticulous Has Fearful Roots More Example Sentences Learn More about Meticulous Other Words from Meticulous
Meticulous, Marked, More
2. Meticulous definition, taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise; thorough: a Meticulous craftsman;Meticulous personal appearance
3. Synonyms: Meticulous, painstaking, careful, scrupulous, fastidious, punctilious These adjectives mean showing or marked by attentiveness to all aspects or details.
Meticulous, Mean, Marked
4. Very careful to consider every detail in a process: Meticulous about sth She was Meticulous about keeping her expense receipts properly filed. A combination of innovation and Meticulous attention …
5. Some common synonyms of Meticulous are careful, punctilious, and scrupulous. While all these words mean "showing close attention to detail," Meticulous may imply either commendable extreme carefulness or a hampering finicky caution over small points.
Meticulous, Mean, May
6. Many also included Meticulous metadata, Raji says, such as the age and ethnicity of subjects, or illumination information. THIS IS HOW WE LOST CONTROL OF OUR FACES KAREN HAO FEBRUARY 5, 2021 MIT TECHNOLOGY REVIEW No matter how Meticulous you are in cleaning and separating your plastics, most end up in the trash heap anyway.
Many, Meticulous, Metadata, Mit, Matter, Most
7. The definition of Meticulous is showing extreme care and concern for details. An example of Meticulous is someone who plans her wedding down to every last song that will be played at the event.
8. Examples from Classical Literature They spare him the trouble of Meticulous investigation of unimportant facts
9. He was a thin and Meticulous man, and he operated his ship with mechanical perfection
Meticulous, Man, Mechanical
10. Every statement was substantiated, every statistic verified with Genslinger's Meticulous love for exactness.
11. We found 14 answers for “Meticulous”
12. This page shows answers to the clue Meticulous, followed by 9 definitions like “Meticulous adherence to technicalities”, “Giving great attention to detailsÂ ” and “Marked by precise accordance with details”.A synonym for Meticulous is conscientious.
13. Someone who is Meticulous pays extreme attention to detail. If that person is, say, your surgeon or your accountant, you'll definitely want them to be Meticulous! The Latin root of Meticulous is metus, which means "fear." Someone who's Meticulous is afraid of what will happen if they're not careful enough to get every detail right.
Meticulous, Metus, Means
14. Meticulosity (rare) Meticulousness; the state or quality of being Meticulous.
Meticulosity, Meticulousness, Meticulous
15. Meticulous has seen it all before and has the tools to remedy the problem
16. Synonyms: Meticulous, painstaking, careful, scrupulous, fastidious, punctilious These adjectives mean showing or marked by attentiveness to all aspects or details
Meticulous, Mean, Marked
17. Meticulous and painstaking stress extreme care: "He had throughout been almost worryingly Meticulous in his business formalities" (Arnold Bennett).Repairing the fine lace entailed slow and painstaking work.
18. Learner's definition of Meticulous [more Meticulous; most Meticulous] : very careful about doing something in an extremely accurate and exact way He described the scene in Meticulous detail.
Meticulous, More, Most
19. "Meticulous arrived in a timely matter
20. I would highly recommend Meticulous to others
21. If you describe someone as Meticulous, you mean that they do things very carefully and with great attention to detail
22. He was so Meticulous about everything
23. The painting had been executed with Meticulous attention to detail
24. Me‧tic‧u‧lous /məˈtɪkjələs/ adjective very careful about small details, and always making sure that everything is done correctly He kept Meticulous accounts
Me, Making, Meticulous
25. Their planning and preparation were Meticulous
26. He cleaned the tools with Meticulous care.
27. Meticulous Matte Detailer and Spray Sealant is the first matte-safe paintwork detail spray that adds durable spray sealant protection
28. Meticulous Matte provides slick lubrication to remove dirt, dust, fingerprints, brake dust, bird droppings, and insect spatters …
29. Meticulous Metal, LLC, Central City, Nebraska
30. Using a 4x8 CNC plasma table, Meticulous Metal, LLC provides high quality custom signs, parts, and metal works
31. The report describes in Meticulous detail over three volumes the failures of both the medical and legal systems.
32. If I think something should be no-crimed then I write it up as such on the call log, in Meticulous detail if necessary.
33. As adjectives the difference between Meticulous and diligent is that Meticulous is (archaic) timid, fearful, overly cautious while diligent is performing with intense concentration, focus, responsible regard.
34. How many syllables in Meticulous? 7 4 5 9 2 1 6 8 3 syllables
35. Divide Meticulous into syllables: me-tic-u-lous Stressed syllable in Meticulous: me-tic-u-lous How to pronounce Meticulous: muh-tik-yuh-lus How to say Meticulous: How to pronounce Meticulous
Meticulous, Me, Muh
36. Wondering why Meticulous is 7 4 5 9 2 1 6 8 3 syllables? Contact Us! We
37. The Meticulous Manicurist offers a complete line of professional quality stainless steel nail supplies
38. Meticulous is the ultimate expression of my frustration towards an industry that has rejected me time & time again
Meticulous, My, Me
39. The Meticulous Manicurist pedicure tools are high-quality stainless steel to last a lifetime at home
40. In its infancy, The Meticulous Manicurist brand started as an online store, called The Powder Room
41. Meticulous attention n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
42. Meticulous Business Re-Engineering (MBR) is the most innovative and novel initiative of Meticulous; the aim is to provide business consulting services to stalled MSMEs, Family Businesses, and specialized support to failed Start-ups.
Meticulous, Mbr, Most, Msmes
43. Find 15 ways to say MeticulousNESS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
44. With all of his being he tried to give each of them a piece of the memory: not of the tortured cry of the elephant, but of the being of the elephant, of the towering, immense creature and the Meticulous touch with which it had tended its friend at the end.
45. 54 reviews of The Meticulous Handyman "The Meticulous Handyman is awesome
46. Adjective If you describe someone as Meticulous, you mean that they do things very carefully and with great attention to detail
47. He was so Meticulous about everything
48. Synonyms: thorough, detailed, particular, strict More Synonyms of Meticulous
49. Meticulous Detailing, Corpus Christi, Texas
50. ‘In line with the management's Meticulous eye for detail, some changes are tiny.’ ‘As a General, Monty was a great planner, Meticulous in his attention deal.’ ‘Their leader must be a very, very intelligent, Meticulous and careful person.’ ‘The Tribunal plainly considered the objective facts with Meticulous care and in great detail.’
Management, Meticulous, Monty, Must
51. Examples of Meticulous in a sentence
52. Because Haley is a Meticulous cleaner, every inch of her house is spotless
53. 🔊 This accounting job requires a Meticulous person
54. 🔊 Although Jennifer was a Meticulous student, she still had difficulty organizing her essay
55. 🔊 Henry is known for being very Meticulous with his personal hygiene
56. Their room had been prepared with Meticulous care
57. He was so Meticulous about everything
58. My father was Meticulous about his appearance
59. She planned her trip in Meticulous detail
60. As adjectives the difference between Meticulous and thorough is that Meticulous is (archaic) timid, fearful, overly cautious while thorough is painstaking and careful not to miss or omit any detail
61. Meticulous Matte Auto Wash is the first matte-safe car wash soap formulated for any two-bucket, foam gun, and foam cannon wash
62. Meticulous Matte provides slick lubrication to remove abrasive dirt, dust, and road grime without scratching sensitive matte paint finishes.
63. Synonyms for Meticulous in Free Thesaurus
64. 31 synonyms for Meticulous: thorough, detailed, particular, strict, exact, precise, microscopic
65. Meticulous planning/records/research; Their room had been prepared with Meticulous care
66. She planned her trip in Meticulous detail
67. Meticulous in (doing) something He's always Meticulous in keeping the records up to date
68. Meticulous about something My father was Meticulous …
69. Meticulous (adj.) 1530s, "fearful, timid," a sense now obsolete, from Latin meticulosus, metuculosus "fearful, timid," literally "full of fear," from metus "fear, dread, apprehension, anxiety," a word of unknown origin
Meticulous, Meticulosus, Metuculosus, Metus
70. And I am looking for you to join my network by taking The Global Meticulous Manicurist Course Pack
My, Meticulous, Manicurist
71. Definition of Meticulous work in the Definitions.net dictionary
72. What does Meticulous work mean? Information and translations of Meticulous work in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Meticulous, Mean, Most