1. Meteorological definition, pertaining to meteorology or to phenomena of the atmosphere or weather
2. Meteorological synonyms, Meteorological pronunciation, Meteorological translation, English dictionary definition of Meteorological
3. ‘The information from the Meteorological station was very accurate for a small, localized part of the basin where the station was located.’ ‘According to the Meteorological department, strong winds of up to 75 miles per hour were whipping the area at the time of accident.’
4. Meteorological observing and forecasting led to the creation of these seasons, and they are more closely tied to our monthly civil calendar than the astronomical seasons are
Meteorological, More, Monthly
5. The length of the Meteorological seasons is also more consistent, ranging from 90 days for winter of a non-leap year to 92 days for spring and summer.
6. Despite the Meteorological challenges that arise with the changing seasons, there’s plenty of good news, too
7. Welcome to Mauritius Meteorological Services Feb 2021 Climate bulletin
8. Why are there Meteorological Codes? The efficient and timely movement of Meteorological information is a fundamental requirement of modern meteorology
Meteorological, Movement, Modern, Meteorology
9. World Meteorological Day history
10. The World Meteorological Organisation, WMO was established on March 23, 1950
11. Since then the day has been celebrated as World Meteorological Day
12. Synonyms for Meteorological in Free Thesaurus
13. 4 synonyms for Meteorological: weather, climatic, meteoric, meteorologic
Meteorological, Meteoric, Meteorologic
14. What are synonyms for Meteorological?
15. Basic Meteorological Terms, Concepts, and Phenomena
16. Share: Confused by weather forecasts? If you’re a weather watcher, know some of the more common and basic Meteorological terms, concepts, and phenomena
17. Meteorological instruments are scientific instruments used in the study of weather
18. 15 hours ago · World Meteorological Day is celebrated on March 23 It's a time to celebrate the World Meteorological Organization The organization provides weather …
19. 1 day ago · The World Meteorological Organisation or WMO was established on March 23 in the year 1950
20. (File Photo) World Meteorological Day Significance and History: World Meteorological Day 2021 is
21. Meteorological phenomena are observable weather events that illuminate and are explained by the science of meteorology
22. Let us celebrate this world Meteorological day together
23. Happy world Meteorological day.
24. A Meteorological phenomenon is a weather event that can be explained by the principles of meteorology
25. One of the purposes of the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) is to coordinate the activities of its 188 Members in the generation of data and information on weather, climate and water, accord-ing to internationally agreed standards
26. With this in mind, each session of the World Meteorological Congress adopts Technical Regulations which lay
27. Meteorological spring begins on March 1 and includes the months of March, April, and May (MAM)
Meteorological, March, Months, May, Mam
28. Meteorological summer begins on June 1
29. Meteorological fall begins on September 1 and includes the months of September, October, and November (SON).
30. 1 day ago · Dear Tom,Why do meteorologists say “Meteorological spring” starts on March 1? Doesn’t spring officially start on March 20?—Rosemarie Getty, LibertyvilleDear Rosemarie,“Meteorological
Meteorologists, Meteorological, March
31. 11 hours ago · The World Meteorological Organization is the United Nations specialized agency for climate, weather, and water and works for a better understanding …
32. Meteorological Applications is looking for committed reviewers to join our Board in the assessment of novel research
33. The aim of Meteorological Applications is to serve the needs of applied meteorologists, forecasters and users of Meteorological services by publishing papers on all aspects of Meteorological science.
34. We advance understanding through high-impact, peer-reviewed scientific publications—including the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society (BAMS)
35. Tides & Currents Meteorological & Other Oceanographic Data Page
36. A program used to process Meteorological data, both National Weather Service and on-site, for use in regulatory modeling
37. MPRM has 3 stages: (1) listing missing, suspect , and invalid data, (2) merging quality assured and corrected Meteorological data, and (3) creating Meteorological data files for input to air quality dispersion models
Mprm, Missing, Merging, Meteorological, Models
38. Meteorological technicians often must climb towers and work at heights of 80 meters or higher, with heavy tools and equipment
Meteorological, Must, Meters
39. 107 Meteorological Technician jobs available on Indeed.com
40. Meteorological (adj.) 1560s, "of or pertaining to atmospheric phenomena," especially "of or pertaining to weather," from French météorologique or directly from a Latinized form of Greek meteōrologikos "pertaining to the earth's atmosphere, from meteōrologia, literally "discussion of high things" (see meteorology).Related: Meteorologically.
Meteorological, Mete, Meteorology, Meteorologically
41. Meteorological Measurements, Units, and Conversions; Meteorological Measurements, Units, and Conversions
42. Meteorological and climatological drought is defined in terms of the magnitude of a precipitation shortfall and the duration of this shortfall event
43. Agricultural drought links the various characteristics of Meteorological drought to agricultural impacts, focusing on precipitation shortages, differences between actual and potential
44. Meteorological Calculators: Contact Us About Our Site About Our Products : Meteorological Conversions and Calculations
45. These Meteorological data should be only used in the AERMOD model
46. They are the five years data sets from 1/1/2009 to 1/2/2014 and are from 114 airport Meteorological stations.
47. Meteorological reckoning is the method of measuring the winter season used by meteorologists based on "sensible weather patterns" for record keeping purposes, so the start of Meteorological winter varies with latitude
Meteorological, Method, Measuring, Meteorologists
48. World Meteorological Day takes place every year on 23 March and commemorates the coming into force on 23 March 1950 of the Convention establishing the World Meteorological Organization
49. It showcases the essential contribution of National Meteorological and Hydrological Services to the safety and wellbeing of society and is celebrated with activities around the world.
50. 1 day ago · — World Meteorological Organization (@WMO) March 22, 2021 “About 40 per cent of the global population live within 100 kilometres of the coast, there is an urgent need to protect communities from coastal hazards, such as waves, storm surge and sea level rise” via “multi-hazard” warning systems and forecasting, said Professor Petteri
Meteorological, March, Multi
Use meteorology in a sentence. noun. The definition of meteorology is the climate and weather of a place, or is the scientific study of climate and weather. The branch of science that allows a weatherman to predict what the weather will be like in the future is an example of meteorology.
Fun Facts. Meteorologists are weather scientists. They love studying the sky and understanding patterns that can predict weather. They use specialized equipment to analyze what kind of weather to expect.
Meteorologists can predict the weather, teach, and even offer support services to organizations such as the military. The core functions of meteorologists are weather forecasting and warnings, atmospheric research, and broadcast meteorology.
Something being "good" or " bad" is a human designation. Weather is largely free of human interaction , so it's largely free of human designation. In other words, it's neither good nor bad.