See also: Metaphorize Metaphorized Metaphor Metaphysics Metaphorically Metamorphose Metabolism Metamorphosis Metaphysical Metastatic Metaphrase Metaphysician Metallic Metastasize Metachrosis Metacognitive Metadata Meta Metatarsus Metabolismo Metastasized Metamorphic Metanoia Metallurgy Metagaming
1. Metaphorize meaning To describe something using metaphors.
Metaphorize, Meaning, Metaphors
2. Definition of Metaphorize in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Metaphorize mean? Information and translations of Metaphorize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Metaphorize, Mean, Most
4. Sentence Examples Both employ the image of a vulture to Metaphorize a complex, overdetermined response to the conditions of life. Those ten lines she had preserved in her diary and quoted to Metaphorize her revolutionary thinking for which she suffered the social ostracization and lack of emotional security.
5. Synonyms for Metaphorize include analogize, compare, equate, liken, bracket, assimilate, relate, match, parallel and correlate
6. Translation for 'to Metaphorize' in the free English-Finnish dictionary and many other Finnish translations.
7. What does metaphorise mean? Alternative spelling of Metaphorize
Metaphorise, Mean, Metaphorize
8. Metaphorize (third-person singular simple present Metaphorizes, present participle metaphorizing, simple past and past participle Metaphorized) To describe using metaphors.
Metaphorize, Metaphorizes, Metaphorizing, Metaphorized, Metaphors
9. Top synonym for Metaphorize (other word for Metaphorize) is match.
10. Use Metaphorize in a sentence, Metaphorize meaning?, Metaphorize definition, how to use Metaphorize in a sentence, use Metaphorize in a sentence with examples
11. Verb (third-person singular simple present Metaphorizes, present participle metaphorizing, simple past and past participle Metaphorized) 1.2.2.Both employ the image of a vulture to : 3 : 4.
Metaphorizes, Metaphorizing, Metaphorized
12. Metaphorize 10.02.21 — sonoraflora Primarily a portrait photographer, social distancing ordinances have forced me to discover new subjects
13. Sentence Examples Both employ the image of a vulture to Metaphorize a complex, overdetermined response to the conditions of life
14. Those ten lines she had preserved in her diary and quoted to Metaphorize her revolutionary thinking for which she suffered the social ostracization and lack of emotional security.: 2
15. Metaphorize definition is - to express (something) metaphorically.
16. Parts of speech for Metaphorize
17. Full grammatical hierarchy of Metaphorize
18. Within the context of Serial Experiments Lain, Metaphorize (メタファライズ) is to project a digital incarnation of one's personality into the Wired
19. Lain is highly admired in the Wired partly because of her ability to Metaphorize herself so completely
20. User: personification:anthropomorphize:: _____ metaphor:hyperbolize simile:Metaphorize metaphor:analogize metaphor:Metaphorize simile:analogize Weegy: B.simile: Metaphorize is the answer
21. The reason you don't hear a verb for the action of making a metaphor is that Metaphorize exists, but it's an awful word
Making, Metaphor, Metaphorize
22. So, Metaphorize, people, Metaphorize! The earth has music for those who listen
23. Metaphorize: To describe something using <xref>metaphors</xref> I can just about see what JMS and Quesada are going for, in terms of using the OMD situation to Metaphorize the question of power and responsibility and increase the stakes and the risks in so doing.
24. This is the meaning of Metaphorize: Metaphorize (English)Alternative forms
25. Metaphorise; Verb Metaphorize (third-person singular simple present Metaphorizes, present participle metaphorizing, simple past and past participle Metaphorized)
Metaphorise, Metaphorize, Metaphorizes, Metaphorizing, Metaphorized
26. To describe something using metaphors; Translations Metaphorize - describe something using metaphors
27. For if you Metaphorize Jesus, you’re basically abandoning Christianity
28. On the Ability to Metaphorize: Talking Trees and Singing Tigers in the English Classroom
29. To Metaphorize, it feels like someone took a sledgehammer to my internal compass
30. So perhaps you can see why my imagination–and tendency to Metaphorize, if that’s a form of the word–have picked up on claytronics (aka catoms) vis a vis several elements of this prophecy, for example, the “clay mixed with iron” elements of the 4th empire (clay, as in “programmable
My, Metaphorize, Mixed
31. But even Butler can be swayed by the desire to Metaphorize bees
32. Four of the five acts, Metaphorize symbols o f environmental decay caused by human acting, while the last act touches the concept of hope, giving the rather critical acts an aspiring and longing finale, aiming to create awareness for our sole responsibility in acting together for a sustainable environment, at last restoring our relationship
33. While the period’s tendency to Metaphorize the mind—to liken it to a wax tablet or a mirror, say—is well known, these related nervous fictions have received little attention
Metaphorize, Mind, Mirror
34. The EP's conceptual proposal involved the selection of 3 aphorisms of Cyberpajé - recorded with his voice - which viscerally Metaphorize Brazil's socio-political situation in …
(third-person singular simple present metaphorizes, present participle metaphorizing, simple past and past participle metaphorized) To describe something using metaphors.
Definition of metaphorically. : in a metaphorical or figurative sense rather than a literal sense : by using a metaphor At the center of every encryption system is a secret number or mathematical operation, metaphorically referred to as a key.
Disability's psychological and bodily variations have been used to metaphorize nearly every social conflict outside its own ignoble predicament in culture. Male and female bodies and artefacts are meaningful and powerful not because they somehow reflect, represent, symbolize, or metaphorize one other.