1. Mess definition is - a quantity of food:
2. A state of confusion or untidiness, esp if dirty or unpleasant the house was in a Mess a chaotic or troublesome state of affairs; muddle his life was a Mess informal a dirty or untidy person or thing …
3. Hang out anytime, anywhere - Messenger makes it easy and fun to stay close to your favorite people.
4. 103 synonyms of Mess from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 118 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Mess: a state in which everything is out of order
6. Find 55 ways to say Mess, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Mess A person whose life has fallen into disrepair
8. Messenger from Facebook helps you stay close with those who matter most, from anywhere and on any device.
Messenger, Matter, Most
9. Mess noun (DIRT/UNTIDINESS) B1 [ C or U ] Mess or a Mess is something or someone that looks dirty or untidy: He makes a terrible Mess when he's cooking.
10. Addled, muddled - Addled refers to mental confusion; muddled is anything confused or in a Mess. dog's breakfast, dog's dinner - Meaning a Mess or muddle, a dog's breakfast or dog's dinner originally may have referred to a cooking mishap with results fit only for a dog's consumption.
Muddled, Mental, Mess, Meaning, Muddle, May, Mishap
11. The Mess (also called a Mess deck aboard ships) is an area where military personnel socialize, eat, and (in some cases) live
12. The term is also used to indicate the groups of military personnel who belong to separate Messes, such as the Officers' Mess, the CPOs' Mess, and the Enlisted Mess.
Military, Messes, Mess
13. Multi Emulator Super System (Mess) is an emulator for various consoles and computer systems, based on the MAME core
Multi, Mess, Mame
14. It used to be a standalone program (which has since been discontinued), but is now integrated into MAME (which is actively developed). Mess emulates portable and console gaming systems, computer platforms, and calculators.
15. A Mess is something liquid or sticky that has been accidentally dropped on something
16. Finally, making a dreadful Mess, they devour the fruit
17. CITY councillors say Birmingham is becoming a Mess as another group of digital advertising boards is awarded planning permission City planners have called for a full review of the dazzling illuminated billboards which they say are making "a Mess " of Birmingham
18. Lit-up signs make 'Mess' PLANNING
19. » Download Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess (Lyrics): https://beberexha.io/expectations🎵 Spotify Playlist: http://spotify.syrebralvibes.com⚡ Instagram: https://www.i
20. Hey, don't Mess about with the thermostat—it needs to stay at 68 degrees.
21. Mess Lyrics: If I could give this all back / I would be home in the morning / I'd wake up in a cold sweat / Take a flight back to the city I was born in / And I would wipe myself clean / Of
Mess, Morning, Myself
22. Mess around (with something) and Mess about (with something); monkey around (with something) 1
23. Don't Mess around with the ashtray.
24. Multi Emulator Super System (Mess) is an emulator for many game consoles and computer systems, based on the MAME core
Multi, Mess, Many, Mame
25. Mess emulates portable and console gaming systems, computer platforms, and calculators
26. Camping Mess Kit, 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Sporks, Plates, Bowls and Mugs, 4 Person Backpacking Lunch Gear with Mesh Travel Bag, 4 Colors, BPA Free Tableware 4.6 …
Mess, Mugs, Mesh
27. Mess is a gradle plugin for obfuscating all code including activity, service, receiver, provider and custom view
28. Mess is super easy to integrate with your app, its implementation is also clear to understand
29. Mess - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
30. See 10 authoritative translations of Mess in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
31. RHONY' promises a hot, hot Mess: Nudity and 'hoes' galore
32. Mess is people, electricity and sound
33. Centred on a unique collection of working electronic instruments, Mess is dedicated to supporting the creation of all forms of electronic sound and music
34. An independent not-for-profit organisation, Mess offers two program seasons a year commencing in Autumn & Spring
35. Access to the Mess collection is for members and casual users.
36. Mess meaning, definition, what is Mess: if there is a Mess somewhere or a place : Learn more.
Mess, Meaning, More
37. ‘The room was in a Mess, and there was already a thin layer of dust on the floor as if no one had cleaned it for several days.’ ‘The room was a Mess; it was like a robber had been in the place.’ ‘It looked a Mess, buildings trashed and fires burning all that the townspeople held dear.’
38. Mess: As of this writing, the most recent version of Mess is 0.81
39. Vectrex BIOS ROM: This file is required to play Vectrex games with the Mess emulator
40. A Mess is a generally dirty state, like your bedroom, your hair, or anything else that's untidy
41. If you make a huge Mess when you cook, you probably try to get someone else to do the clean-up.
42. Mess: Ministry of Education, Science and Sport (Sweden) Mess: Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Science: Mess: Messapic (linguistics) Mess: Marvelous Explorations Through Science and Stories: Mess: Monash Engineering Students' Society (Australia) Mess: Multi Engine Search Script: Mess: Model Evaluation Support System: Mess
Mess, Ministry, Minist, Messapic, Marvelous, Monash, Multi, Model
43. While Llama Llama Mess Mess Mess has the same sing-song verses, the story itself is a bit odd
44. It centers on the idea that Llama Llama doesn’t want to clean up so Mama Llama talks about how Messy and out of control the house would be if she didn’t clean
45. The Biden Border Mess Migrants rush to enter the U.S., creating a humanitarian crisis
46. The phrase another fine (or nice) Mess you’ve gotten me into was often used by the US actor Oliver Hardy to his partner Stan Laurel in a series of comedy films they made together in the 1920s and 1930s
Mess, Me, Made
47. Mess Lyrics: I'm sick, holes in my mind / I can't get you out of my head this time / You don't need nobody else, it's just you and I / If you need somebody, baby, I'm by your side / I don't
Mess, My, Mind
48. What does Mess stand for? List of 65 Mess definitions
49. Top Mess abbreviation meanings updated February 2021
50. 1 day ago · And it’s a Mess This is your brain on sunlight
51. The 10 Biggest Bombshells From Wendy Williams' Documentary What a Mess! From the start of Wendy Williams' cocaine addiction to the end of her marriage, these are the 10 biggest revelations learned
52. Mess Mangled Extremity Severity Score Traumatology A scoring system used to evaluate the need for amputation in an extremity; a Mess of ≥ 7 indicates a need to amputate Altering factors Loss of posterior tibial nerve causes trophic ulceration, ischemia > 6 hrs doubles score.
53. Department of Health and Human Services, as news reports highlighted the ongoing Mess he …
mess (noun) · messes (plural noun)
mess (verb) · messes (third person present) · messed (past tense) · messed (past participle) · messing (present participle)
MESS » Mike's Electronic Support System Funny MESS is a goofy abbreviation which stands for Mike's Electronic Support System MESS » monitor event simulation system Government MESS may be used in military operations which means monitor event simulation system.
The definition of a mess is a dirty or disorderly condition or a cluttered, untidy situation.
1. a state of confusion or untidiness, esp if dirty or unpleasant: the house was in a mess. 2. a chaotic or troublesome state of affairs; muddle: his life was a mess. 3. informal a dirty or untidy person or thing. 4. (Cookery) archaic a portion of food, esp soft or semiliquid food.
Webster Dictionary (4.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: