1. The Mesosphere is a layer of Earth’s atmosphere. The Mesosphere is located above the stratosphere and below the thermosphere.
2. The Mesosphere is a layer of Earth's atmosphere. The Mesosphere is directly above the stratosphere and below the thermosphere
3. Temperature decreases with height throughout the Mesosphere.
4. Mesosphere, region of the upper atmosphere between about 50 and 80 km (30 and 50 miles) above the surface of the Earth. The base of the Mesosphere is defined as the temperature maximum existing at the top of the stratosphere, with the boundary between the two regions usually called the stratopause.
Mesosphere, Miles, Maximum
5. Definition of Mesosphere : the part of the earth's atmosphere between the stratosphere and the thermosphere in which temperature decreases with altitude to the atmosphere's absolute minimum Other Words from Mesosphere Example Sentences Learn …
6. The Mesosphere is the earth's atmosphere located above the stratosphere and below the thermosphere. This layer of the atmosphere decreases in temperature as the altitude increases
7. It extends from the stratopause, which is the contact zone between the stratosphere and the Mesosphere.
8. The Mesosphere is one of five layers of the atmosphere surrounding the planet earth. The other four layers include the troposphere, stratosphere, thermosphere, and exosphere
9. The Mesosphere is located approximately 50km from the earth's surface and extends as far as 85km from the earth's surface.
10. As mentioned in the introduction, Mesosphere is a re-implementation of Horizon OS’ kernel which is the operating system that’s bundled with the Nintendo Switch.
11. Rowe Price and KDT make major investment, Mesosphere Kubernetes Engine (MKE) is launched, Mesosphere is 55th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 2019 Mesosphere becomes D2iQ, KUDO and Konvoy are launched 2020
Make, Major, Mesosphere, Mke
12. The Mesosphere, which is above the stratosphere and below the thermosphere, is the atmosphere's coldest layer
13. The Mesosphere refers to the mantle in the region between the asthenosphere and the outer core.The upper boundary is defined as the sharp increase in seismic wave velocities and density at a depth of 660 km
14. As depth increases, pressure builds and forces atoms into a denser, more rigid structure; thus the difference between Mesosphere and asthenosphere is likely due to density and rigidity
15. Mesosphere is a software solution that expands upon the cluster management capabilities of Apache Mesos with additional components to provide a new and novel way to manage server infrastructures
Mesosphere, Management, Mesos, Manage
16. The Mesosphere (from the Greek words mesos = middle and sphaira = ball) is the layer of the Earth's atmosphere that is directly above the stratosphere and directly below the thermosphere
Mesosphere, Mesos, Middle
17. The Mesosphere is located about 50 to 85 kilometers (30 to 50 miles) above the Earth 's surface.
18. Atmosphere - Atmosphere - Stratosphere and Mesosphere: The stratosphere is located above the troposphere and extends up to about 50 km (30 miles)
19. Mesosphere Definition The Mesosphere is situated just above the stratosphere, with a thin layer of air called the stratopause separating the two layers
20. The Mesosphere layer contains limited quantities of helium and hydrogen gases only, So, It is highly rarefied
21. T he Mesosphere layer protects the planet Earth from the celestial rocky masses that enter the atmospheric envelope of the Earth, where they burn as a result of their friction with the air molecules and forming luminous meteors.
Mesosphere, Masses, Molecules, Meteors
22. Although the meteors are burnt in the Mesosphere layer
23. The Mesosphere, which means middle sphere, is the third layer of Earth's atmosphere, between the stratosphere, and the thermosphere
Mesosphere, Means, Middle
24. The Mesosphere is the coldest region of Earth’s atmosphere, close to -100°C
25. The Mesosphere has little impact on weather patterns, pollution transport and water vapor availability
26. The air is very thin in the Mesosphere similar to a vacuum.
27. Mesosphere synonyms, Mesosphere pronunciation, Mesosphere translation, English dictionary definition of Mesosphere
28. What does Mesosphere mean? The portion of the atmosphere from about 50 to 80 kilometers (31 to 50 miles) above the surface of the earth, characteri
Mesosphere, Mean, Miles
29. The Mesosphere is the third and coldest layer of Earth's atmosphere, reaching about 130 degrees below zero
30. The Mesosphere is also where most meteors, or space rocks and metal, burn up before they
Mesosphere, Most, Meteors, Metal
31. The lower mantle, historically also known as the Mesosphere, represents approximately 56% of Earth's total volume, and is the region from 660 to 2900 km below Earth's surface; between the transition zone and the outer core
32. The Mesosphere is a layer of Earth's atmosphere.The Mesosphere is directly above the stratosphere and below the thermosphere.It extends from about 50 to 85 km (31 to 53 miles) above our planet
33. Temperature decreases with height throughout the Mesosphere
34. Migrate your first app to Mesosphere DC/OS and discover the agility containers can bring to your environment—and how Mesosphere DC/OS on Azure simplifies container monitoring, management, and operations
Migrate, Mesosphere, Monitoring, Management
35. The Mesosphere is the region of the atmosphere located between the stratosphere and the thermosphere, between 50 and 90 km, in which temperature decreases with height.
36. The Mesosphere is the third layer of the atmosphere above Earth
37. The Mesosphere The Mesosphere is also the layer where most meteors burn up upon atmospheric entrance.
Mesosphere, Most, Meteors
38. The layer of gases surrounding the earth at a height of between 50 and 100 kilometers, above the stratosphere (Definition of the Mesosphere from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © …
39. The "Mesosphere" is the layer of the Earth's atmosphere that is directly above the stratopause and directly below the mesopause
40. As nouns the difference between Mesosphere and stratosphere is that Mesosphere is layer of the earth's atmosphere that is directly above the stratosphere and directly below the thermosphere while stratosphere is (geologyobsolete) collectively, those layers of the (l)’s (l) which primarily (l).
41. The most perplexing part of the Mesosphere might be the exotic kinds of almost-lighting up there called elves, sprites, blue jets, and crawlers
Most, Mesosphere, Might
42. Delineates the Mesosphere as the layer above the stratosphere with a very low density of gas molecules
43. How to say Mesosphere in English? Pronunciation of Mesosphere with 1 audio pronunciation, 2 synonyms, 1 meaning, 11 translations, 1 sentence and more for Mesosphere.
Mesosphere, Meaning, More
44. The layer of the earth’s atmosphere above the stratosphere is known as the Mesosphere
45. The thermosphere lies between the exosphere and the Mesosphere
46. Mesosphere layer is the third layer of the atmosphere
47. It literally means ‘middle sphere’ and is derived from the Greek words “mesos”, meaning middle and “sphaira” which means ball.The most important function of Mesosphere is the destruction of the meteors …
Means, Middle, Mesos, Meaning, Most, Mesosphere, Meteors
48. The Mesosphere is the highest of the atmospheric layers in which gases are all mixed up, instead of being layered in terms of their mass
Mesosphere, Mixed, Mass
49. The Mesosphere protects the Earth from meteors and asteroids by burning them up before they can reach its surface
50. Mesosphere is a community Crazy map made by LimeVendetta, containing 4 standard buttons and 3 group buttons
Mesosphere, Map, Made
51. On Earth the Mesosphere is the atmospheric layer that extends from 31 to 53 miles
52. ‘If the layers are characterized by the rate at which temperature changes with height, then the atmosphere is split into four layers: the troposphere, stratosphere, Mesosphere, and thermosphere.’
53. Mesosphere definition: the atmospheric layer lying between the stratosphere and the thermosphere , characterized Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
MESOSPHERE [ˈmezəˌsfir, ˈmēzəˌsfir]
Definition of mesosphere. : the part of the earth's atmosphere between the stratosphere and the thermosphere in which temperature decreases with altitude to the atmosphere's absolute minimum. Other Words from mesosphere Example Sentences Learn More about mesosphere.
The mesosphere is a layer of Earth's atmosphere. The mesosphere is directly above the stratosphere and below the thermosphere. It extends from about 50 to 85 km (31 to 53 miles) above our planet.
Examples of Mesosphere in a sentence In the mesosphere the alien spaceship recorded the increasing temperatures every few minutes in this layer as it came closer to Earth. 🔊 Humans could not travel into the mesosphere even in a spaceship since it can get as cold at negative 200 degrees Fahrenheit at the furthest distance from the Earth. 🔊
Mesosphere layer is the third layer of the atmosphere. It literally means 'middle sphere' and is derived from the Greek words "mesos", meaning middle and "sphaira" which means ball.The most important function of mesosphere is the destruction of the meteors that fall on earth, thus protecting the life on the planet.