1. Mesmerizer synonyms, Mesmerizer pronunciation, Mesmerizer translation, English dictionary definition of Mesmerizer
2. ‘It involves some social role-playing with the Mesmerizer making suggestions and his clients becoming absolutely mesmerized by him.’ ‘Joe isn't so much a dancer as he is a Mesmerizer.’ ‘His image will always be that of leader to United's brilliant new generation, idol of the fans and mesmeriser of defences up and down the country.’
Mesmerizer, Making, Mesmerized, Much, Mesmeriser
3. Shredder wearing the ambulet protecting Humans from the Mesmerizer radiation
4. The Mesmerizer is a device invented by Krang in the 1987 TV series episode Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady, in his attempt to hypnotize the Human population of New York City
5. Bebop and Rocksteady climb the Channel 6 rooftop to place Krang's Mesmerizer
6. For making Mesmerizer, add vodka, lemon soda and mint syrup to a shake
Making, Mesmerizer, Mint
7. In his show The Mesmerizer, he is able to determine who committed a crime based on their memories
8. The other two types of iris are barely limping along but Mesmerizer has exploded in size and basically bloomed all spring and all fall, with a brief pause during the hottest part of the summer
9. Charles, also known as "Mesmer", was a famous child celebrity who could read people's mind, and was the main star of a tv series named "The Mesmerizer" where he was a psychic policeman
Mesmer, Mind, Main, Mesmerizer
10. The original Mesmerizer has seriously nice coatings and is a great balance of technology one foot in the modern the other in vintage
11. The Mesmerizer is a simple electronic circuit utilizing a microcontroller to directly drive six LEDs and a tactile switch to change the pattern of the flashing lights in a mesmerizing display of color glory! To build this kit, you will need the following items: Soldering iron Solder 4 AA batteries Wire cutters
Mesmerizer, Microcontroller, Mesmerizing
12. 1991, Byers 'Mesmerizer' ( Monty Byers, R
13. THE Mesmerizer: It’s summer in Fernden
14. Name: Mesmerizer Spinner The Spinners are a great way to add some really nice effects to your display
15. This Mesmerizer is a massive spinner with endless amounts of effects that can be created
16. In this connection, Braid disagreed with the popular idea that the capacity to induce hypnosis was linked with a "magical passage" of a flowing influence (Richet's "ectoplasm") from the Mesmerizer …
17. The Mesmerizer: Directed by Alex Pappas
18. A Mesmerizer's skills are soon enhanced once …
19. #Mesmerizer #Fitness_Music #Workout #Home_gym #relaxing_musicWe provide short and long duration relaxation videos with mind mesmerizing bgm of flute, piano e
Mesmerizer, Mind, Mesmerizing
20. Plant database entry for Tall Bearded Iris (Iris 'Mesmerizer') with 37 images and 32 data details
21. ‘It involves some social role-playing with the Mesmerizer making suggestions and his clients becoming absolutely mesmerized by him.’ ‘Joe isn't so much a dancer as he is a Mesmerizer.’ ‘His image will always be that of leader to United's brilliant new generation, idol of the fans and mesmeriser of defences up and down the country.’
Mesmerizer, Making, Mesmerized, Much, Mesmeriser
22. 3D Printed mounting system for the Boscoyo Studios Mesmerizer Spinner
23. Keep on Rocking Activating Evolution Remix Activating Evolution, Mesmerizer Nataraja Records
24. Full Rock Original Mix Mesmerizer, Activating Evolution Nataraja Records
25. Mesmerizer: 1 n a person who induces hypnosis Synonyms: hypnotiser , hypnotist , hypnotizer , mesmerist Type of: psychologist a scientist trained in psychology
26. This Website is designed by Quadraphic soutions Pvt Ltd , .and managed by Team The Mesmerizer
27. Check out Mesmerizer's art on DeviantArt
28. Definition of Mesmerizer in the Definitions.net dictionary
29. What does Mesmerizer mean? Information and translations of Mesmerizer in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Mesmerizer, Mean, Most
30. ENJOY AND ACCEPT MY TRANCE This hypnosis file is designed to increase the enjoyment of Muscle Mesmerizer files as well as conditions the listener to accept …
My, Muscle, Mesmerizer
31. Plant database entry for Daylily (Hemerocallis 'Mesmerizer') with 8 images and 28 data details
32. 3D Printed mounting system for the Boscoyo Studios Mesmerizer Spinner
33. You can also export the Mesmerizer model as a custom model, then import it back in
34. Listen to and download Mesmerizer music on Beatport.
35. Synonyms for Mesmerizer in Free Thesaurus
36. 4 synonyms for Mesmerizer: hypnotiser, hypnotist, hypnotizer, mesmerist
37. What are synonyms for Mesmerizer?
Mesmerize Mes"mer*ize, v. t. [imp. Mesmerized; p. pr. & vb. n. Mesmerizing .] [Also spelled mesmerise .] To bring into a state of mesmeric sleep; to hypnotize. [1913 Webster] 2. To produce an intense fascination in; to spellbind.
The definition of mesmerize is to hypnotize or capture and hold the attention of someone. When an amazing toy captivates a child who cannot look away, this is an example of a situation where the toy mesmerizes the child. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Mesmerize.". YourDictionary.
Here's the word you're looking for. mesmerize. To exercise mesmerism on; to spellbind; to enthrall. Synonyms: fascinate, enthral, captivate, enchant, bewitch, spellbind, grip, enthrall, entrance, absorb, charm, hypnotise, hypnotize, rivet, enrapture, arrest, transfix, magnetise, magnetize, bedazzle, dazzle, transport, thrill, excite, ensorcell, catch up, hold spellbound, beguile, engross, attract, allure, delight, intrigue, engage, interest, please, occupy, hold, involve, draw, ravish ...