1. Definition of Meritorious : deserving of honor or esteem honored for her Meritorious service to the company Other Words from Meritorious Synonyms & Antonyms Did You Know? More Example …
2. Origin of Meritorious First recorded in 1375–1425; late Middle English, from Latin meritōrius “earning money, for hire, on hire,” from meritus, past participle of merēre, merērī “to receive one's share, be …
Meritorious, Middle, Merit, Money, Meritus, Mer
3. Meritorious adjective praiseworthy, admirable, exemplary, good, right, excellent, deserving, worthy, honourable, righteous, virtuous, commendable, creditable, laudable I had been promoted for gallant and Meritorious service
4. Meritorious These examples demonstrate the limits of this Meritorious publication
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus A method of refereeing designs was sought in order to enable Meritorious schemes …
6. Meritorious delivers the network, resources and tools so veteran and military spouse business leaders can connect, grow and lead.
7. 10 synonyms of Meritorious from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 47 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Meritorious
9. Meritorious: deserving of high regard or great approval
10. Anything that's deserving of praise or a reward could be described as Meritorious
11. Meritorious things deserve a lot of merit, usually because they were very brave or noble in some way
12. If you saved a person from drowning, that's Meritorious
13. Firefighters and doctors have Meritorious careers because they're dedicated to helping people.
14. The definition of Meritorious is something that has value or that is deserving of praise or rewards
15. A lawsuit that actually makes a valid legal claim for which the plaintiff should recover compensation is an example of a Meritorious lawsuit.
16. The voluntary renouncement of earthly goods alone is Meritorious before God
17. MARY, HELP OF CHRISTIANS VARIOUS Verily this is a Meritorious deed, and therefore hast thou been delivered into my hands
Mary, Meritorious, My
18. Examples of Meritorious in a sentence Of all his achievements, winning the gold medal was definitely his most Meritorious
Meritorious, Medal, Most
19. 🔊 Having gotten an “A” in all of his classes, the teenager felt he had proven himself Meritorious
20. 🔊 Though he had not won first place, he felt his efforts were still Meritorious
21. Welcome to Meritorious A-Level College A place of academic excellence equipped with state of the art facilities Explore the school Customised Teaching Practices The flexible teaching methods of our faculty enables them to cater to the various needs of each student
22. The Meritorious Advancement Program Reserve (MAP-R) is a Navy program to Meritoriously advance eligible personnel in paygrades E5 and below to the next higher paygrade
Meritorious, Map, Meritoriously
23. This may be the most famous example of ancient people refusing fame, but such behaviour has consistently been considered Meritorious in China.: Those in Rho Chi and Phi Lambda Sigma share common interests in attaining and nurturing Meritorious academic achievement.: The well-known cheer, Meritorious though it may be, seemed misdirected to rival revilers like myself.
May, Most, Meritorious, Misdirected, Myself
24. Includes addition of Meritorious promotion authority granted to Marine Tiltrotor Test and Evaluation Squadron 22, Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center, and Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron One
Meritorious, Marine, Mountain
25. Definition, Synonyms, Translations of Meritoriously by The Free Dictionary
26. The Meritorious Service Medal (MSM) is a military award presented to members of the United States Armed Forces who distinguished themselves by outstanding Meritorious achievement or service to the United States subsequent to January 16, 1969.
Meritorious, Medal, Msm, Military, Members
27. Meritorious definition: If you describe something as Meritorious , you approve of it for its good or worthwhile Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
28. Meritorious (adj.) early 15c., "deserving of divine grace," from Latin meritorius "that for which money is paid, that by which money is earned," from meritus, past participle of merere "to earn" (from PIE root *(s)mer-(2) "to get a share of something")
Meritorious, Meritorius, Money, Meritus, Merere, Mer
29. Meritorious definition: If you describe something as Meritorious , you approve of it for its good or worthwhile Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
30. Puñña literally translates as 'merit, Meritorious action, virtue'
31. Meritorious defense refers to a defense that addresses the substance or essentials of a case rather than technical objections or delaying tactics
32. The Meritorious Service Medal (MSM) is a military award presented to members of the United States Armed Forces who distinguished themselves by outstanding Meritorious achievement or service to the United States subsequent to January 16, 1969.
Meritorious, Medal, Msm, Military, Members
33. Meritorious Schools Network Meritorious High School O-Level & A-Level( Session 2020-21) Call (021) 34520583 or [email protected]Meritorious.ae
34. This NAVADMIN updates reference (a) and announces the policy and guidance for calendar year (CY) 2020 Season Two Meritorious Advancement Program …
35. Meritorious means deserving of praise, deserving a reward
36. In American English, Meritorious may be used as a legal term to denote a case that is likely to succeed on its merits
Meritorious, May, Merits
37. The word Meritorious is derived from the Latin word meritorius, meaning for which money is earned or paid.
Meritorious, Meritorius, Meaning, Money
38. The three goals of the AREA program are: to support Meritorious research, to strengthen the research environment of the institution, and to expose students to research
39. (Academic Research Enhancement Awards (Area), NCI Thesaurus) Such behaviour as this, so exactly the reverse of her own, appeared no more Meritorious to Marianne, than her own had seemed faulty to her.
More, Meritorious, Marianne
40. Meritorious meaning, definition, what is Meritorious: very good and deserving praise: Learn more.
Meritorious, Meaning, More
41. The Navy has announced the calendar-year 2021 enlisted Meritorious Advancement Program's Season One, and with it, some new rules that commands need to be aware of
42. The Meritorious Unit Commendation emblem worn to represent award of the Meritorious Unit Commendation is 1 7/16 inches wide and 9/16 inch …
43. President Johnson established the Meritorious Service Medal per Executive Order No
44. Synonyms for Meritorious in Free Thesaurus
45. 27 synonyms for Meritorious: praiseworthy, admirable, exemplary, good, right, excellent
46. Definition of Meritorious in the Definitions.net dictionary
47. What does Meritorious mean? Information and translations of Meritorious in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Meritorious, Mean, Most
48. The Meritorious Unit Commendation (MUC; pronounced muck) is a mid-level unit award of the United States Armed Forces.The U.S
Meritorious, Muc, Muck, Mid
49. Army awards units the Army MUC for exceptionally Meritorious conduct in performance of outstanding achievement or service in combat or non-combat, the U.S
50. Marine Corps award units the Navy MUC for valorous or Meritorious achievement or service in …
Marine, Muc, Meritorious
51. Meritorious - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
52. The Meritorious Service Medal may be awarded to any member of the armed forces of the United States who distinguishes themselves by either outstanding achievement or Meritorious service to the United States
Meritorious, Medal, May, Member
53. The Joint Meritorious Unit Award (JMUA) is a military award that was established on June 4, 1981 by Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger and was implemented by Department of Defense Directive 1348.27 dated July 22, 1982
54. The Joint Meritorious Unit Award …
55. Recommendation for Lifesaving or Meritorious Action Award Types of Lifesaving and Meritorious Action Awards: (NOTE: The type of recognition, if any, will be determined by the NCAC committee or the National Court of Honor, and recognition shall not be given where it appears that the action involved was merely in the performance of duty or the
56. See authoritative translations of Meritorious in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
57. Definition of Meritorious adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
58. Outstandingly Meritorious performance award Any sentenced DOC inmate may have up to 120 days deducted from his or her sentence as an outstandingly Meritorious performance award in the discretion of the commissioner ' s discretion for “exceptional personal achievement, accomplishment and other outstandingly Meritorious performance.”
59. The NATO Meritorious Service Medal (MSM) was first awarded in 2003 to commend NATO staff whose personal initiative and dedication went beyond their duty to make a difference both to their colleagues, and to NATO as an organisation
Meritorious, Medal, Msm, Make