1. Examples of Mephitic in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web These moments of reckoning—in which something that once felt exciting begins to seem noxious, Mephitic, dangerous—are important …
2. Mephitic definition, offensive to the smell
3. Foul-smelling air can be described as Mephitic
4. If you accidentally combine ammonia and bleach when you're cleaning, you will make a Mephitic cloud of gas that is not only smelly but is also dangerous to breathe
5. Mephitic comes from the Latin word mephitis, which means noxious vapor or exhalation.
Mephitic, Mephitis, Means
6. Early 17th century from late Latin Mephiticus, from mephitis ‘noxious exhalation’.
7. From Latin Mephiticus, from mefitis, mephitis: compare French méphitique.
Mephiticus, Mefitis, Mephitis
8. MYTHICAL MONSTERS CHARLES GOULD On the coast it may have been the añash (one of the Mephitic animals), which seeks for his food only at night
Mythical, Monsters, May, Mephitic
9. Be Mephitic is a crossword puzzle clue
10. Be Mephitic is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time
11. The air was redolent of them, a Mephitic stench that made Olly gag.
12. ‘Mephitic’ has been favorited 17 times, has 4 comments, and has a Scrabble score of 17.
13. Mephitic Goo drops from Colossal Goo & Prodigious Animate (Blue slime giants south of the Pool) Miscible Ooze drops from Diseased Remnant & Infectious Monstrosity (Yellow slime giants north of the Pool) Your objective is to pick up the item and bring it to the …
Mephitic, Miscible, Monstrosity
14. Has a Mephitic odor been changed into a sweet savor by the subtle alchemy of the musical composer? "Infinite riches in a little room": the music collections in the Pierpont Morgan Library Starrs, The Seamy Side of Forensic Science: The Mephitic Stain of Fred Salem Zain, 17 SCI.
Mephitic, Musical, Music, Morgan
15. Definition of Mephitic in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Mephitic mean? Information and translations of Mephitic in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Mephitic, Mean, Most
17. Synonyms for Mephitic include stinking, foetid, fetid, foul, foul-smelling, malodorous, noxious, putrid, evil-smelling and miasmal
Mephitic, Malodorous, Miasmal
18. Definition of Mephitic in the Fine Dictionary
19. Meaning of Mephitic with illustrations and photos
20. Pronunciation of Mephitic and its etymology
21. Related words - Mephitic synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
22. Example sentences containing Mephitic
23. Hot and gory, psychotic, and impossible to put down, “Mephitic” is a real adventure for all fans of everything dark and twisted
24. Hello my name is Mephitic most known as TheGoofyBear and I recently got a new mic and computer so I will start recording again
My, Mephitic, Most, Mic
25. From his early, playful use of Schele De Vere's " Mephitic vapors," through his gaining inspiration from the book's physical appearance, to his infusing Stray Leaves' oceanity into his poetry, Whitman wrote Stray Leaves into Leaves of Grass
26. Mephitic Reins of Dark Portent Vendor Locations
27. Bad-smelling; having a foul odor especially of gas or vapor Examples of Mephitic in a sentence The car’s Mephitic fumes choked up the passengers in a nearby sedan
28. 🔊 Passing by the Mephitic industrial hole, the children held their noses to avoid the stench
29. Dictionary entry overview: What does Mephitic mean? • Mephitic (adjective) The adjective Mephitic has 1 sense:
30. Of noxious stench from atmospheric pollution Familiarity information: Mephitic used as an adjective is very rare.
31. Mephitic - of noxious stench from atmospheric pollution miasmic ill-smelling , malodorous , malodourous , stinky , unpleasant-smelling - having an unpleasant smell
Mephitic, Miasmic, Malodorous, Malodourous
32. Find 5 ways to say Mephitic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. French chemist Antoine Lavoisier referred to nitrogen gas as " Mephitic air " or azote, from the Greek word άζωτικός (azotikos), "no life", due to it being mostly inert
34. The Mephitic Serpent may be bred with other Dragons in the Sanctuary
35. The Mephitic Serpent's Egg is found by defeating Level 7+ Lakes
36. Mephitic Vapors affects only creatures on the battlefield at the time it resolves
37. Mephitic Goo WoW How to get reagent for Pool of Mixed Monstrosities video
Mephitic, Mixed, Monstrosities
38. Pool of Mixed Monstrosities Mephitic Goo wow item can be found in the mobs nearby.
Mixed, Monstrosities, Mephitic, Mobs
39. The Gilded Boar Studios is raising funds for The Arte Mephitic on Kickstarter! Evoking the illustrated chapbooks of the 17th Century, The Arte Mephitic is a dark tale of the Lovecraftian Mythos, told in verse.
40. Mephitic (Anathema Book 2) - Kindle edition by Olson, Yolanda, Bene, Jennifer, Creations, Pretty in Ink
41. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Mephitic (Anathema Book 2).
42. Mephitic Cloud is a Level 3 Conjurations-Poison-Air Magic spell that creates up to a 3x3 cloud of noxious fumes which will linger for several turns
43. Break 'Mephitic' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
44. Record yourself saying 'Mephitic' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
45. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Mephitic'.
46. Mephitic has an excellent flow to the album and is an absolute banger start to finish
47. Mephitic (adj.) 1620s, "of poisonous smell, foul, noxious," from Late Latin Mephiticus, from Latin mephitis, mefitis "noxious vapor, a pestilential exhalation, especially from the earth" (also personified as a goddess believed to have the power to avert it), an Italic word of uncertain origin
Mephitic, Mephiticus, Mephitis, Mefitis
48. “Mephitic” is a song that explores the perceptions some people have regarding certain lifestyles, paths, and such
49. “Mephitic,” the third song to appear on the black emo soul kid hearts words marked my third venture using Word Genius as the inspiration for an original
Mephitic, Marked, My
50. The Mephitic Perdition of Flies is a Power Fist in the Chaos Rising campaign
51. A vocabulary list featuring Something Smells: From "Malodorous" to "Mephitic" to "It Reeks!"
52. This list of words to describe something foul in the air runs the gamut from the downright genteel malodorous to Mephitic, appropriate to describe a evil witch's brew
53. Rock Cover Band di Pavia! www.Mephitic.it
54. Rock Cover Band di Pavia! www.Mephitic.it
55. The Arte Mephitic is a cautionary tale, told in the style of an 18th century chapbook
56. Lovecraft and expanded upon by Clark Ashton Smith, The Arte Mephitic tells the story of a dark wizard bent on achieving immortality by any means
57. Mephitic ascribed status bun de nimic (d
58. Mephitic Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Mephitic in Hindi
59. The correct meaning of Mephitic in Hindi is
60. Mephitic is a adjective according to parts of speech
Definition of mephitic. : of, relating to, or resembling mephitis : foul-smelling mephitic vapors.
Yet he believed in the goblins, to whom miners ascribe the effects of mephitic exhalations. The air was full of a deafening roar, hysterical shouts, and mephitic curses. The fungus lived its life and finally fell to pieces, yielding inodorous fibre and mephitic spirit.
Definition of mephitic air 1 archaic : carbon dioxide 2 archaic : air exhausted of oxygen and containing chiefly nitrogen
From Latin mephiticus, from mefitis, mephitis: compare French méphitique . It is impossible to convey, in words, any idea of the hideous phantasmagoria of shifting limbs and faces which moved through the evil-smelling twilight of this terrible prison-house.