1. The adjective Mephistophelian is a great way to describe an evil genius or a clever, wicked person
2. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Mephistophelian crossword clue
3. Mephistophelian /ˌmɛfɪstəˈfiːlɪən,mɪˌfɪstəˈfiːlɪən,ˌmɛfɪstɒfɪˈliːən/ adjective 1
4. If someone calls you Mephistophelian
5. Mephistophelian -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com
6. Key and treasure chest constellations assume generally symbolic and specifically epistemological significance when linked to three principal expressions of the imagination in Goethe’s œuvre: While the Faust dramas are characterized by the instrumental ‘Mephistophelian fantasy,’ the ‘ therapeutic imagination ’ clearly dominates both
7. The stark-white mask, with a Mephistophelian upturned mustache and dagger-thin goatee, was worn by V, the faceless leader in the comic book “V for Vendetta,” who overthrows a …
Mask, Mephistophelian, Mustache
8. Jimmy (Christian Montgomery), the Mephistophelian tempter who lures Johnny to heroin, seems wan in this production
9. Underneath wisps of tawny hair, rather Mephistophelian, were clear-blue eyes, brilliant and sharp as a brigands
10. THE WOMAN GIVES OWEN JOHNSON A halo still surrounds the Mephistophelian figure which incarnates the Hohenzollern spirit
11. Definitions and Meaning of Mephistophelian in English Mephistophelian adjective
12. Showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil Synonyms: devilish, diabolic, diabolical, mephistophelean Examples - a Mephistophelian glint in his eye - devilish schemes - the cold calculation and diabolic art of some statesmen
13. How to say Mephistophelian in English? Pronunciation of Mephistophelian with 2 audio pronunciations, 5 synonyms, 2 translations and more for Mephistophelian.
14. Showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil Familiarity information: Mephistophelian used as an adjective is very rare.
15. Mephistophelian spawned almost a decade ago, yet it dwelled since then
16. Mephistophelian´s forthcoming debut album will be a 10-track album called ANOTOS! Drums - ROMAIN GOULON (Ex- Necrophagist, Ex-Benighted, Ex-Disavowed….
17. Definitions and Meaning of Mephistophelian in English Mephistophelian adjective
18. Showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil Synonyms: devilish, diabolic, diabolical, mephistophelean Examples - a Mephistophelian glint in his eye - devilish schemes - the cold calculation and diabolic art of some statesmen
19. The front view of his head is a bit Mephistophelian, for it is drawn upward into two horny spines; but the side view recalls a little girl with her hair brushed very tightly up and back from her face
20. They were almost Mephistophelian, and unpleasantly noticeable, drawn thus nearer to the wide wave of her white hair.
21. Synonyms for Mephistophelian include satanic, demonic, black, demoniac, demoniacal, devilish, fiendish, abominable, foul and loathsome
22. Definition of Mephistophelian adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
23. Album: ANOTOSReleased: September 4, 2020Genre: Death MetalLocation: Metlika, Slovenia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MephistopheliansloInstagram: https:/
Metallocation, Metlika, Mephistopheliansloinstagram
24. Mephistophelian posted a topic in Recently Outdated Lore-= The Rifts of Blood Magic =- Blood Magic Lore Addition History ~ Blood Mages have long since been able to summon creatures and beings from all manner of planes
Mephistophelian, Magic, Mages, Manner
25. 743 Followers, 666 Following, 19 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mephistophelian (@Mephistophelian_slo)
26. Mandelbrod has Mephistophelian traits: the limping of the devil is increased to an existence in a multifunctional wheel chair and the smell of brimstone transformed to a lack of control of his bowels
Mandelbrod, Mephistophelian, Multifunctional
27. Words That Rhyme with Mephistophelian
28. Definition of Mephistophelian adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
29. The Word of the Day is Mephistophelian
30. Bulgakov’s Woland is a Mephistophelian figure in The Master and Margarita; he and his retinue are grotesque spirits of evil who punish people for their vices
Mephistophelian, Master, Margarita
31. Antonyms for Mephistophelian include angelic, angelical, godly, benevolent, benign, divine, holy, gentle, kind and moral
32. Mephistophelian Meaning in Urdu is شیطان - Shetan Urdu Meaning
33. The most accurate translation of Mephistophelian, Shetan in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
34. Listen to music from Mephistophelian like A Void Reminiscence, The Purge & more
Music, Mephistophelian, More
35. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Mephistophelian.
36. A Void Reminiscence by Mephistophelian, released 04 September 2020 Thrown into the pit called existence, a call for blood implanted
Mephistophelian (adjective) · Mephistophelean (adjective)
Synonyms for mephistopheleses. Beelzebub. Mephistopheles. archangel. beast. devil. Prince of Darkness. diablo. evil one.
Antonyms for Mephistopheles include Christ, God, Jesus, Jesus Christ, The Almighty, Archfiend, demon, lucifer, Prince of Darkness and the Evil Spirit. Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com!
mephistophelean - showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil; "devilish schemes"; "the cold calculation and diabolic art of some statesmen"; "the diabolical expression on his face"; "a mephistophelian glint in his eye". devilish, diabolic, diabolical, mephistophelian.