1. Mellifluent definition is - mellifluous
2. How to use Mellifluent in a sentence.
3. Origin of Mellifluent 1595–1605; <Late Latin Mellifluent- (stem of mellifluēns), equivalent to Latin melli- (stem of mel) honey + fluent- fluent OTHER WORDS FROM Mellifluent mel·lif·lu·ence, noun …
Mellifluent, Melliflu, Melli, Mel
4. Early 17th century from late Latin Mellifluent-, from Latin mel, mell (i)- ‘honey’ + fluent- ‘flowing’ (from the verb fluere).
Mellifluent, Mel, Mell
5. What does Mellifluent mean? Mellifluous
Mellifluent, Mean, Mellifluous
6. (adjective) Words near Mellifluent in the Dictionary
7. Definition of Mellifluent in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Mellifluent mean? Information and translations of Mellifluent in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Mellifluent, Mean, Most
9. Find 140 ways to say Mellifluent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Synonyms for Mellifluent include mellifluous, melodious, mellow, musical, euphonious, melodic, lyrical, lyric, dulcet and tuneful
Mellifluent, Mellifluous, Melodious, Mellow, Musical, Melodic
11. 432 Followers, 69 Following, 39 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mellifluent (@Mellifluent_clothing)
12. [ 1595–1605; ‹ LL Mellifluent- (s
13. Adj (of sounds or utterances) smooth or honeyed; sweet (C15: from Late Latin mellifluus flowing with honey, from Latin mel honey + fluere to flow) ♦ mellifluously, mellifluently adv ♦ mellifluousness, mellifluence n
Mellifluus, Mel, Mellifluously, Mell, Mellifluousness, Mellifluence
14. What Mellifluent means in Bengali, Mellifluent meaning in Bengali, Mellifluent definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Mellifluent in Bengali
Mellifluent, Means, Meaning
15. Mellifluent (adj.) "flowing like honey, smoothly or sweetly flowing," c
16. 1600, from French Mellifluent and directly from Late Latin Mellifluentem (nominative mellifluens), related to mellifluus (see mellifluous)
Mellifluent, Mellifluentem, Mellifluens, Mellifluus, Mellifluous
17. A man with a deep, Mellifluent voice was just finishing up a report on the latest city-budget crisis when he an - nounced that there was breaking news in midtown
Man, Mellifluent, Midtown
18. Honeymoon Pindar sung in these words, ossa de me pephileke Zeus atuzontai boan Pieridon aionta; for he had no sooner begun to repeat the Mellifluent strains of that divine poet, than
19. Mellifluent by Konstantin, released 20 July 2018 1
20. Synonyms for Mellifluent in Free Thesaurus
21. Mellifluent: melliflu, doux comme le miel, qui a la suavité du miel: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
Mellifluent, Melliflu, Miel
22. Mellifluent LLC is with Johana Miller. February 6, 2019 · We are learning parts of the body en español! ¿Qué tan grande puedes abrir the boca?
23. Mellifluent laventeli elleki svebi analysis (n.) prawostronny vrapim, garim staviti na kocku blank file pendre ploviti morem toribyu-n zdziałać owo pikkuvarpunen (Passer montanus) combler une lacune pat casseroled rice to hope for, to long for, to expect water pipes pocket part symbol No
Mellifluent, Morem, Montanus
24. [1595–1605; ‹ LL Mellifluent-(s
25. This Mellifluent Waterfall music is specially designed for the people
26. Our Mellifluent Magma Resin DND Dice Set features yellow/orange colors along with solid opacity, a solid pattern, and no luminescenc Created by a powerful Fire Genasi, these dice are filled with the steady, all-consuming power of magma, steadily and and surely bearing down anything foolish enough to stand in their way.
27. Mellifluent •abeyant, mayn't •ambient, circumambient •gradient, irradiant, radiant •expedient, ingredient, mediant, obedient •valiant • salient
Mellifluent, Mayn, Mediant
28. Usage examples of "Mellifluent"
29. Every now and again the parade was halted while Mr Harton paid particular, head-inclined attention to the Matron’s commentary and rewarded her with a Mellifluent …
Mr, Matron, Mellifluent
30. This is the #pronunciation of #Mellifluent in British #English This video is taken from https://how2pronounce.com/Mellifluent
31. We've got 201 anagrams for Mellifluent » Any good anagrams for Mellifluent? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Mellifluent.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
32. Search Mellifluent and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
33. You can complete the list of synonyms of Mellifluent given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
34. Farsi words for Mellifluent include عسلی, خوش هوا, خوش زبان, شیرین, عسل دار, سرشار از عسل and خوش صحبت
35. We found 16 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Mellifluent: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Mellifluent" is defined
36. General (16 matching dictionaries) Mellifluent: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
Matching, Mellifluent, Merriam
37. Another way to say Mellifluent? Synonyms for Mellifluent (other words and phrases for Mellifluent).
38. Listen to Mellifluent on Spotify
39. List of voters for the definition of Mellifluent This page is about the voters of the definition of Mellifluent
40. Share your thoughts on this Mellifluent definition with the community: 0 Comments
41. If you haven't played it (or haven't played it recently), Mellifluent is a game in which a space bee gathers honey from some stars, and accidentally creates a bunch of planets
42. "While flows the juice Mellifluent from the cane, Grudge not, my friend, to let thy slaves, each morn, But chief the sick and young, at setting day, Themselves regale with oft-repeated draughts Of tepid nectar, and make labour light."
Mellifluent, My, Morn, Make
Late Latin mellifluent-, mellifluens, from Latin mell-, mel + fluent-, fluens, present participle of fluere. Keep scrolling for more.
Webster Dictionary (5.00 / 1 vote) Rate this definition: Mellifluent (adj) flowing as with honey; smooth; mellifluous. Etymology: [L. mellifluens. See Mellifluous.]
Use Mellifluous to Describe Your Dinner Date. In Latin, mel means "honey" and fluere means "to flow.". Those two linguistic components flow smoothly together in mellifluus (from Late Latin) and mellyfluous (from Middle English), the ancestors of mellifluous.