1. Megalopolis: Premium DNA Mezco Toyz Mondo Power Rangers Revoltech Star Wars Storm Collectibles Super7 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Transformers WWE Megalopolis: Premium DNA Pre-order Megalopolis: Premium DNA
Megalopolis, Mezco, Mondo, Mutant
2. Did You Know? A "large city" named Megalopolis was founded in Greece in 371 B.C
3. Though a stadium seating 20,000 was built there, indicating the city's impressive size for its time, Megalopolis …
4. Megalopolis - a very large urban complex (usually involving several cities and towns) populated area, urban area - a geographical area constituting a city or town Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
5. Megalopolis, Modern Greek Megalópolis, ancient and modern settlement and dímos (municipality), periféreia (region) of Peloponnese (Modern Greek: Pelopónnisos), southern Greece, just northwest of which lay an ancient city of the same name at 1,400 feet …
Megalopolis, Modern, Megal, Mos, Municipality
6. Megalopolis: City of Collectibles
7. Shop august2021, clearance, Diamond Select and more Marvel Legends at Megalopolis.toys: Premium collectible toys Nostalgia-driven, premium collectible action figures, st
More, Marvel, Megalopolis
8. The term Megalopolis is derived from Greek and means "very large city." A group of Ancient Greeks actually planned to construct a huge city on the Peloponnese Peninsula
9. Their plan didn't work out but the small city of Megalopolis was constructed and exists to this day.
10. 59 reviews of Megalopolis: City Of Collectibles "So I ordered a couple things from Megalopolis back in the end of June
11. …the great population mass, or Megalopolis, arcing across the northeastern United States from Boston to Washington, D.C
12. Megalopolis [ (meg-uh- lop-uh-lis) ] A vast stretch of developed industrial urban area, such as the East Coast of the United States from Boston to Washington, D.C., or the Ruhr Valley in Germany
13. Ultra Megalopolis (Japanese: ウルトラメガロポリス UltraMegalopolis) is a city situated in Ultra Space that can be accessed from Alola through an …
14. Do yourself a favor and don't give Megalopolis your business because you may never get the item that you purchased
15. You've already flagged this Read 1 more review about Megalopolis: City of Collectibles Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Annie Boyd 1 review
16. 8 synonyms of Megalopolis from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Find another word for Megalopolis
18. Megalopolis: a thickly settled, highly populated area.
19. Megalopolis (n.) "a metropolis; a very large, heavily populated urban complex," 1832, from Greek megas (genitive megalou) "great" (see mickle) + polis "city" (see polis).The word was used in classical times as an epithet of great cities (Athens, Syracuse, Alexandria), and …
Megalopolis, Metropolis, Megas, Megalou, Mickle
20. Megalopolis Tourism: Tripadvisor has 81 reviews of Megalopolis Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Megalopolis resource.
21. Megalopolis A cluster of well-networked cities is called a Megalopolis, a term first used in the early 20th century
22. The metropolis, Megalopolis and megacity are reconfigured in the metacity as is the role of architecture in this new multi-form rather nized analysis of this data a cellular, fractal structure of flows would emerge, which could be tweaked just a little by the architect to create a new urban architecture of flows.But the metacity thrives in all
Metropolis, Megalopolis, Megacity, Metacity, Multi
23. Countable noun [usu sing] A Megalopolis is a very large city, or an urban area that consists of several towns and cities.the densely populated Megalopolis that stretches down the East …
24. Un Megalopolis (din grecescul μεγα+πολις, oraș mare) este o aglomerare urbană întinsă, alcătuită din mai multe orașe, cu continuitate.
Megalopolis, Mare, Mai, Multe
25. Termenul „Megalopolis” a fost folosit prima dată de către J
26. Ultra Megalopolis is one of the several worlds of Ultra Space accessible though the Ultra Wormhole, it's the home of the Ultra Recon Squad and other people
27. Necrozma resides in Ultra Megalopolis at the Megalo Tower, it's a world without light where Necrozma stole it
28. 1 Geography 2 History 3 Megalo Tower 3.1 Pokémon 3.2 Gift Pokémon 4 Anime Ultra Megalopolis is a dark, yet …
Megalo, Mon, Megalopolis
29. Find 20 ways to say Megalopolis, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. Megalopolis (mĕgəlŏp`lĭs) [Gr.,=great city], a group of densely populated metropolitan areas that combine to form an urban complex
31. What does Megalopolis mean? The definition of a Megalopolis is a large and densely populated city or group of towns that make up an urban complex.
Megalopolis, Mean, Make
32. Best Dining in Megalopolis, Arkadia Region: See 47 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 8 Megalopolis restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
33. Megalopolis: The Urbanized Northeastern Seaboard Of The United States [Gottmann, Jean, Heckscher, August] on Amazon.com
34. Megalopolis: The Urbanized Northeastern Seaboard Of The United States
35. Synonyms for Megalopolis in Free Thesaurus
36. 2 words related to Megalopolis: populated area, urban area
37. What are synonyms for Megalopolis?
38. Doomed Megalopolis takes a smart path by incorporating themes in a subtle manner to actually make the audience think and not look at all pretentious
Megalopolis, Manner, Make
39. Megalopolis politically favored Macedonia and suffered a number of Spartan attacks
40. Salesi is located in Megalopolis and offers free bikes, a garden and a terrace
41. Megalopolis is the laboratory of a new urban way of life which is sweeping the civilized world
42. To understand how America is changing into a megalopolitan nation, check out this new Century Foundation infographic: Tags: Megalopolis, urbanization
43. Megalopolis is the 4th level in the Crossed Worlds campaign
44. Megalopolis refers to a cluster of densely populated cities stretching over a large region
45. Temelji skupine Megalopolis so bili pravzaprav postavljeni že leta 2007, ko so se mladi fantje odločili, da ustanovijo band
46. The Megalopolis is attractive to tourists because each city in the region has a number of exciting attractions
47. 🔊 Since Rick grew up in a tiny town, he became overwhelmed after moving to a Megalopolis made up of large cities
Moving, Megalopolis, Made
48. 🔊 It can take you hours to travel from one city to another within the Megalopolis
49. Megalopolis (plural Megalopolises or megalopoleis or megalopoli) A large conurbation, where two or more large cities have sprawled outward to meet, forming something larger than a metropolis; a megacity
Megalopolis, Megalopolises, Megalopoleis, Megalopoli, More, Meet, Metropolis, Megacity
50. The Eastern Seaboard Megalopolis extends from New Hampshire to Alexandria, VA
megalopolis (noun) · megalopolises (plural noun)
Megalopolis is often spelled Megapolis. Both are derived from μέγας (mégas) in Ancient Greek meaning ' great ' and πόλις (pólis) meaning ' city ', therefore literally a 'great city' (compare "megacity"). Because in Greek, πόλις is feminine, the etymologically correct term is megalopolis.
New York City and surrounding areas including Long Island are an example of a megalopolis. A region made up of several large cities and their surrounding areas in sufficient proximity to be considered a single urban complex. An extensive, heavily populated, continuously urban area that includes a number of cities.
megalopolis (plural megalopolises or megalopoleis or megalopoli) A large conurbation, where two or more large cities have sprawled outward to meet, forming something larger than a metropolis; a megacity.