meeting (noun) · meetings (plural noun)
1. Meeting definition is - an act or process of coming together: such as
2. How to use Meeting in a sentence.
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Meeting (Entry 1 of 2) 1 a coming together of a number of persons for a specified purpose there will be another committee Meeting next week to discuss the parish fair
4. Before you join the Meeting, you’ll see a preview screen with options to activate your Mic and Camera
5. Start an online Meeting from your mobile device right away and keep it going
6. Meeting Recording & Transcription
7. Record your Meetings in real-time, take notes, mark action items, and share them after the Meeting
8. Make Meetings more personal and encourage teamwork when you virtually meet face-to-face. Meet in any situation, whether you’re calling one-on-one, delivering a sales pitch, hosting a team training, or running a company-wide town hall.
9. Enable quick adoption with Meeting capabilities that make it easy to start, join, and collaborate across any device
10. Join anywhere, on any device Zoom Meetings syncs with your calendar system and delivers streamlined enterprise-grade video conferencing from desktop, …
11. Participants connect in a virtual Meeting using HD video and audio across web, desktop, mobile or video system
12. Solutions like Webex also offer sophisticated video conferencing features like screen sharing, Meeting recording and transcription, AI-powered Meeting assistance, and more.
13. Did someone send you a Meeting code? Please enter it here to join a Meeting
14. Looking for information about virtual Meetings? Our latest information and product details are now available on goto.com
15. Join.me and GoTo are a part of the same family! With GoTo (the makers of GoToMeeting), you'll find solutions
16. Create more efficient Meetings with pre-defined Meeting invite templates, including brainstorm session, quick catch-up, and more
17. Find 62 ways to say Meeting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video Meetings up to 250 people.
19. Meeting information from Google Calendar is available directly within the Meeting so you can quickly catch up on the agenda and Meeting details
20. Meet hardware connects any Meeting room or huddle space to a video Meeting with a single click.
21. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video Meetings for groups of up to 250 people
22. • Meet safely - video Meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection • Host large Meetings - invite up to 250 participants to a Meeting, whether they
23. A planned occasion when people come together, either in person or online (= using the internet), to discuss something: We're having a Meeting on Thursday to discuss the problem
24. I'm sorry but she's in a Meeting …
25. Synonyms for Meeting in Free Thesaurus
26. 63 synonyms for Meeting: conference, gathering, assembly, meet, congress, session, rally, convention
27. If a Meeting takes place in a channel, you’ll see an invitation to join, relevant content, and the organizer right in the channel
28. If the Meeting or Meeting chat has already begun, it appears in your recent chat list
29. Select the Meeting in your chat list …
30. To keep Meetings in check, do a Meeting audit every few months
31. Ask yourself whether each Meeting is the best use of everyone’s precious time
32. Meeting definition, the act of coming together: a chance Meeting in the park
33. ACOG's 2021 Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting (ACSM) will take place virtually, April 30–May 2, to ensure the safety of Meeting attendees, our members, and their patients
34. The Meetings view lets you quickly check your upcoming Meetings for the day, without having to go to your calendar
35. You can even join a Skype Meeting right from the Meetings tab, if the Meeting was set up by an organizer inside your company.
36. The World Clock Meeting Planner is used to find a suitable time to have a telephone conversation, web cast or Meeting with participants in many time zones
37. Free online Meetings with screen sharing, HD audio & video conferencing up to 1,000 participants
38. Online Meeting software, no downloads needed to host at Free Conference Call.
39. Meeting Scheduler Side Menu Exit click to exit the site Chase Meeting Scheduler Home Page
40. Schedule a Meeting Start of overlay
41. Please check Meeting contacts, your sponsor, your local District, or Regional websites for the most up to date Meeting information
42. Contingency plans have been made including virtual Meetings via video or conference call services such as Zoom.us , FreeConferenceCall.com , Google Hangouts , StepChat.com , and InTheRooms.com as well as staying
43. Virtual Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer Innovation Technology: Scaling New Heights
44. The Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) 2021 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer will be a fully virtual Meeting, allowing people to access high-quality content and engage remotely from around the world in a platform that will be designed explicitly for this Meeting.
45. Optometry’s Meeting® Doctors, optometric professionals, students and industry come together to further optometry and the business of the association at the House of Delegates; to provide quality and engaging education for doctors and optometry professionals; to showcase exhibits of the latest ophthalmic goods and services; and bring together
46. A Meeting is a gathering of two or more people that has been convened for the purpose of achieving a common goal through verbal interaction, such as sharing information or reaching agreement
47. Meetings may occur face-to-face or virtually, as mediated by communications technology, such as a telephone conference call, a skyped conference call or a videoconference.
48. A Meeting agenda is a list of topics or activities you want to cover during your Meeting
49. The main purpose of the agenda is to give participants a clear outline of what should happen in the Meeting, who will lead each task and how long each step should take.
50. Call in ̶ If you prefer to use your phone for audio, dial in when the Meeting starts
51. A list of the global call-in numbers is available after you join the Meeting
52. Don't connect audio ̶ Use this option when you need to join a Meeting and share content, and don't need audio
53. Zoho Meeting is committed to protecting your privacy and your data while you conduct online Meetings using audio, video, and screen sharing
54. Zoho Meeting offers multiple security features to keep your Meetings safe from disruption, such as the Lock Meetings function, organization-level video settings, and entry/exit notifications
55. After this Meeting, the FOMC meets on November 4th and 5th and then again on December 15th and 16th, the last Meeting of the year
56. Meeting definition: A Meeting is an event in which a group of people come together to discuss things or make Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
57. While in a Meeting, tap the screen to make the controls appear
58. Registration for the Annual Meeting will open this winter.It is a better deal to register as you renew or add an SBM membership, which you can do via the registration form! Pending National Institutes of Health approval, there may be limited funds available to defray Meeting registration fees for conference attendee members of the following racial and ethnic groups that have been shown to be
59. The Difference Between Meeting and Conference
60. Though conferences are types of Meetings, there are many notable differences between the two
61. Conferences are a type of Meeting but one cannot describe all Meetings as conferences
62. Purpose: The purpose of a Meeting is to consider a particular problem and reach a solution.
63. The World Clock Meeting Planner - Results
64. Choose one of the time slots in the table below to get a detailed overview of your Meeting times.
65. Keeping Meeting minutes just got a lot easier
66. This simple Meeting minutes template has a straightforward format so it’s easy to share what topics were discussed
67. Use the minutes of Meeting template for notetaking during the Meeting or to organize your notes before sending
68. US-China Meeting breaks into tense confrontation on camera Secretary of State Antony Blinken, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, and Chinese diplomats had …