1. In 1996, Andrew Meekens, an elder in the international evangelical church of Addis Ababa was onboard a hijacked Ethiopian airliner which was running out of fuel
2. Meekens meaning Third-person singular simple present indicative form of meeken.
Meekens, Meaning, Meeken
3. The Meekens family name was found in the USA, and Scotland between 1880 and 1920
4. The most Meekens families were found in the USA in 1880
5. In 1880 there were 24 Meekens families living in Virginia
6. This was about 45% of all the recorded Meekens's in the USA
7. Virginia had the highest population of Meekens families in 1880.
8. Meeken (third-person singular simple present Meekens, present participle meekening, simple past and past participle meekened) (transitive, intransitive) To make or become meek or submissive
Meeken, Meekens, Meekening, Meekened, Make, Meek
9. Meekens is NOT a valid word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Meekens 13 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Meekens is NOT a valid word in WWF
10. Definitions for the word, Meekens
11. A man named Andrew Meekens stood up and tried to calm the passengers, sharing his faith in Christ and presenting the gospel
12. A surviving flight attendant had to tell the story, because Andrew Meekens died in the crash.
13. A man named Andrew Meekens stood up and tried to calm the passengers, sharing his faith in Christ and presenting the gospel
14. A surviving flight attendant had to tell the story, because Andrew Meekens died in the crash.
15. Justin Meekens April 29, 2015 This weeks “Atlantic Physical Therapy’s Tough Guy Award” is presented to Justin Meekens for outstanding play against Parkside H.S
16. In a real Cliff Hanger Pictured from left: SDHS Head Football Coach Bobby Knox, Justin Meekens, APT V.P
17. Isaac Meekens 1874 North Carolina Isaac Meekens in 1900 United States Federal Census
18. Isaac Meekens was born in month 1874, at birth place, North Carolina
19. Isaac married Mollie Meekens circa 1895, at age 20
Married, Mollie, Meekens
20. They had 2 children: Ellis Meekens and one other child.
the quality of being quiet, gentle, and unwilling to argue or express your opinions: 2. the.... Learn more.
noun the quality of being patient or quiet in nature:The theme of her sermon was that quietness and meekness are the beginning of wisdom. the quality of being overly submissive:Several speakers criticized the government for its meekness when confronted with threats.
The word meek can often come with negative connotations. It may be that people see being meek as being a doormat, for people to walk all over. In fact, one dictionary defines meekness as "overly submissive or compliant; spiritless; tame.".
Meekness is an attribute of human nature and behavior. It has been defined several ways: righteous, humble, teachable, and patient under suffering, long suffering willing to follow gospel teachings; an attribute of a true disciple. Meekness has been contrasted with humility as referring to behavior towards others,...