1. A Meek child dominated by his brothers She may seem Meek and mild but it is all an act
Meek, May, Mild
2. Recent Examples on the Web The mighty Wolverines were Meek in the face of IU’s defensive front, …
3. When used in a positive way, Meek describes someone who shows patient restraint
4. The positive sense of Meek implies that someone is able to …
5. The adjective Meek describes a person who is willing to go along with whatever other people want to do, like a Meek classmate who won't speak up, even when he or she is treated unfairly
6. A Meek person can also be humble, but these words aren't quite synonyms.
7. 7 synonyms of Meek from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 34 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Meek: not having or showing any feelings of superiority, self-assertiveness, or showiness.
9. Meek's is a nationally ranked building supply company
10. Since 1919, Meek's, "The Builder's Choice," has been the preferred lumber and hardware supplies destination for builders, contractors and remodelers
11. The Crossword Solver found 104 answers to the Meek crossword clue
12. To be Meek is to be kind and gentle, submissive or compliant, tame, and humbly patient or docile
13. Meek, accepting and humble, but strong - and joyful - the whole world will, for a time, be theirs; and they shall indeed, for their allotted span, have inherited the earth.
14. Then Gwinnett argued that Uzuegbunam’s discussion of gentle Jesus Meek and mild was “contentious” language with “a tendency to incite hostility,” and hence constituted “fighting words” unprotected by the Constitution
15. Jesus said, “Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit the earth.” Matthew 5:5
16. The word Meek can often come with negative connotations
17. It may be that people see being Meek as being a doormat, for people to walk all over.
18. Meekness is one of the most commonly misunderstood terms applied to godliness
Meekness, Most, Misunderstood
19. Quiet and unwilling to disagree or fight or to strongly support personal ideas and opinions: He’s slight, Meek, and balding, and hardly heroic.
20. 'Meek' is a 4 letter word starting with M and ending with K Crossword clues for 'Meek' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Meek We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Meek will help you to finish your crossword today.
21. A Meek person, like David, does not automatically jump to defend himself because he trusts the Lord will do that for him
22. I noticed that none of the current answers explicitly address the question of whether Meek is a good English translation
23. Given the modern connotations of the word Meek, it is not a good translation (though it may have been at one time), because in the modern usage it has a sense of craven pandering—the word, at least in my mind, has a derogatory connotation.
Modern, Meek, May, My, Mind
24. The definition of Meek is someone or something that does not have force or someone who is willing to give into others
25. An example of Meek is an argument that is not stated forcefully
26. From the first call the staff at Meek and Dalla Valle Funeral Home, Inc
27. Meek Mill was born Robert RihMeek Williams on May 6, 1987, in South Philadelphia, the son of Kathy Williams
Meek, Mill, May
28. Meek's father was killed when Meek was five years old, apparently during an attempted robbery.
29. The Greek understanding of "Meek" carries with it the idea of taking all this fire, all this passion, and putting it under control
30. Aristotle said that the praus man (praus is the Greek word that we translate as Meek) is the one who has the virtue of the mean between two extremes
Man, Meek, Mean
31. Meek Mill Responds to Kanye's Suggestion Kim Cheated With Him, Calls BS Kim Kardashian Meeting with Meek Wasn't 1-On-1Meeks Speaks Out
Meek, Mill, Meeting
32. The "Meek" were the special objects of the Divine regard, and to them special blessings are promised (Psalms 22:26, "The Meek shall eat and be satisfied"; 25:9, "The Meek will he guide in justice; and the Meek will he teach his way"; 37:11, "The Meek shall inherit the land"; 147:6, "Yahweh upholdeth the Meek"; 149:4, "He will beautify the Meek
33. Blessed are the Meek: for they shall inherit the earth
34. Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am Meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls
Matthew, My, Me, Meek
35. Matthew 21:5 Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, Meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass
36. If you describe a person as Meek, you think that they are gentle and quiet, and likely to do what other people say
37. He was a Meek, mild-mannered fellow
Meek, Mild, Mannered
38. American English: Meek / ˈmik /
39. See 4 authoritative translations of Meek in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
40. The Meek won’t endure nor the weak of the heart This job is not for the Meek or fainthearted A bully boy to a Meek guy: know your (inferior) position - English Only forum a perfectly ordinary existence situated between Meek contour - English Only forum
41. The Greek word translated “Meek” is praeis and refers to mildness, gentleness of spirit, or humility
42. Meekness is humility toward God and toward others.
43. Meek - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
44. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Meek adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (shy) dócil adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").: tímido/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.
Meek, Mujer, Mido
45. I’ll also have copies of my other two books, Electrum and The Meek V1 at these cons, as well as other merch
My, Meek, Merch
46. Download / Stream CHAMPIONSHIPS https://MeekMill.lnk.to/CHAMPIONSHIPSAYDirected by: Kid ArtVideo Commissioner: Joseph BoydExecutive Producers: Cartier Brown
47. 'Meek's Cutoff' by Kelly Reichardt - it's beautifully shot
48. Although the Meek girl knew the answer to the teacher’s question, she was too nervous to raise her hand
49. 🔊 The trainer suggested tips to help me transform my aggressive dog into a Meek pooch
Me, My, Meek
50. 🔊 Because the doctor believed the patient was out of control, he gave him an injection to make him Meek
51. Greetings, Alliance High School @ Meek Community! I'm thrilled to be back at Alliance High School as the permanent principal this year! Of course I wish we were able to be together as a school in person supporting all of you, but whatever our “reality” is for this school year, I know our Meek team will step up and support our students and
52. Jesus said, "Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit the earth" (Matthew 5:5).The word Meek from the original language was used to describe reining in a stallion
53. 10 Bible Verses about Meekness, Being Meek – What does the Bible say about Meekness & Being Meek? Key Bible Verse: Matthew 5:5, ESV Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit the earth
Meekness, Meek, Matthew
54. (Keep reading for 10 Powerful Bible Verses about Meekness, Being Meek; Plus Examples of Meekness in the Bible ~ e.g
55. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Meek used in context: 100+ rhymes, 7 …
56. Tekashi 6ix9ine and Meek Mill came an inch from trading punches early Sunday morning as their long-standing beef reached a boiling point.
Meek, Mill, Morning
57. The 2 men were at KOMODO in Miami and as Meek …
Men, Miami, Meek
58. The latest tweets from @Meekmill
59. ‘Mama is usually very Meek and mild, but every once in a while, her true strength surfaces.’ ‘The vicar is distraught, but too Meek and mild to withstand his determined churchwarden.’ ‘In his youth as a young priest in Banada he was a powerful man in stature, but Meek and mild as a child.’
Mama, Meek, Mild, Man
60. Definition of Meek adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
61. Meek's is a leading building materials chain with dozens of locations throughout the Midwest and on the West Coast
Meek, Materials, Midwest
62. Meek's has a variety of positions including management, outside sales, credit managers, and various suppo
Meek, Management, Managers
63. Carrie Meek was born Carrie Pittman on April 29, 1926, in Tallahassee, Florida, the daughter of Willie and Carrie Pittman, and the granddaughter of a woman who had been born enslaved
64. Meek’s parents were sharecroppers; her father later became a caretaker and her mother a laundress and the owner of a boarding house.
Meek definition, humbly patient or quiet in nature, as under provocation from others. See more.
The word meek can often come with negative connotations. It may be that people see being meek as being a doormat, for people to walk all over. In fact, one dictionary defines meekness as "overly submissive or compliant; spiritless; tame.".
Definition of meek. 1 : enduring injury with patience and without resentment : mild a meek child dominated by his brothers.
Definition of meek. 1. : enduring injury with patience and without resentment : mild. a meek child dominated by his brothers.