1. Medal is the #1 platform to record gaming clips and videos
2. Plays.tv users are now on Medal…
3. Medal definition is - a small usually metal object bearing a religious emblem or picture
4. How to use Medal in a sentence.
5. Noun a flat piece of metal, often a disk but sometimes a cross, star, or other form, usually bearing an inscription or design, issued to commemorate a person, action, or event, or given as a reward for bravery, merit, or the like: a gold Medal for the best swimmer.
Metal, Merit, Medal
6. We have the largest selection of Medals and awards available anywhere
7. Crown's Medals, such as our best-selling Glow In The Dark Medals, come with a FREE neck ribbon on every Medal, same day shipping on all in-stock Medals and engraving plates in gold, silver and black finishes are also available for many of our Medals and awards.
Medals, Medal, Many
8. Here are quick links to our best-selling Medals:
9. Award Medals and Sports Medals for All Sports and Recognition Needs - Custom Medals and Medallions for Your Team or League
10. Great Low Prices on Wrestling Medals, Soccer and Track Medals along with Insert Medals in Gold Silver and Bronze.
11. From t-shirts to hats to clothing to ribbons and shadow boxes, Medals of …
12. We proudly make custom Medals for race, sporting and merits that are in a league of their own
Make, Medals, Merits
13. Emoji Meaning A ribbon and Medallion generally awarded to a person in the military for heroic acts
Meaning, Medallion, Military
14. … 🏅 Sports Medal Emoji Meaning A gold Medal, given to a person who has won a sporting event, such as a race.
15. Don't forget to submit it to Medal! Built for Speed
16. 1972 .999 FS Silver Medal National Parks Centennial Medallic Art Co 1 1/2" $39.99
17. 1972 24K gold electro on Sterling Silver Medal East African Wild Life Society Go
18. ə l / B2 a small metal disc, with words or a picture on it, given as a reward for a brave action, for winning a competition, or to remember a special event: He was awarded a Medal for bravery.
19. Synonyms of Medal a piece of metal given in honor of a special event, a person, or an achievement the display case held an impressive array of military Medals from World War II
Medal, Metal, Military, Medals
20. Winner Medal Valentine's Day Cards #13674487 $ 18.99
21. Show: Give Students Awesome Classroom Medals & Classroom Medallions! Reward students for their hard work and inspire them to keep it up with an awesome Medal! Let them know they're at the top of the class in good behavior, reading, teamwork, leadership and so much
Medals, Medallions, Medal, Much
22. Mint produces a variety of national Medals to commemorate significant historical events or sites and to honor those whose superior deeds …
23. The Fields Medal is regarded as one of the highest honors a mathematician can receive, and has been described as the mathematician's Nobel Prize, although there are several key differences, including frequency of award, number of awards, and age limits
24. According to the annual Academic Excellence Survey by ARWU, the Fields Medal is consistently regarded as the top award in the field of
25. Medal - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
26. A hybrid docu/live-action anthology series that portrays stories of personal sacrifice that resulted in the highest military distinction: the Medal of Honor.
27. Medal Name: Medal: Game Mode: Description: Aggression Any objective game mode
28. The name of the Medal is simply “Medal of Honor” — the word “Congressional” is sometimes mistakenly used because the Medal was created by Congress; however, the Medal is purely a military award
Medal, Mistakenly, Military
29. The Congressional Medal of Honor Society was chartered by Congress, which is why the word Congressional precedes the Society’s name.
30. Medal Dash was established in 2018 with the mission to provide a platform for runners all over the world to unite and share the thrill of crossing the finish line while collecting the best and most unique race swag anywhere
Medal, Mission, Most
31. View a list of all the Living Medal of Honor Recipients of the Medal of Honor at the official website of the Congressional Medal of Honor Society
32. The House of Representatives passed legislation in rare bipartisan fashion Wednesday to award the Congressional Gold Medal to officers of the US Capitol Police and the Metropolitan Police
33. Medal production was not an original function of the Mint, so peace Medals were contracted out – often to Mint employees using Mint equipment after hours
Medal, Mint, Medals
34. Hayes, the Mint took over Medal production and the Peace Medals series transitioned to …
Mint, Medal, Medals
35. The Medal of Saint Benedict Medals, crosses, rosaries, statues, paintings, and other religious articles have long been used as a means of fostering and expressing our religious devotion to God and the saints
Medal, Medals, Means
36. Medal is reformed in later updates with new images
37. With this update, players could choose five Medals to be shown in a Medal strip
38. The Medal strip can be seen by other players when they highlight the player's name while in a game lobby
39. The color of the player's Medal strip will change depending on the player's accumulated honor points.
40. The Medal is awarded annually by the President or Vice President to public safety officers who have exhibited exceptional courage, regardless of personal safety, in the attempt to save or protect human life
41. The Navy and Marine Corps' Medal of Honor is our country's oldest continuously awarded decoration, even though its appearance and award criteria has changed since it was created for enlisted men by Secretary of the Navy Gideon Welles on 16 December 1861
Marine, Medal, Men
42. Although originally awarded for both combat and non-combat heroism, the Medal
43. Payne was awarded the Medal of Honor on Sept
44. Unlike all the Medal of Honor titles, this is the "more hardcore" type in the series, and the first out of all of them to be rated M for Mature audiences ages 17+ (the earlier games were rated T for Teen since the original Medal of Honor for the original Playstation) by the ESRB.
Medal, More, Mature
45. Some scapulars also have a scapular Medal attached
46. Popular Saints and Medals - If there is a saint, there is a Medal made with the image of that saint somewhere, but some of the most common and popular Medals are Jesus, St
Medals, Medal, Made, Most
47. Christopher, the Miraculous Medal, …
48. Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond is an action-packed, immersive VR experience set in World War II, where you step into the boots of an agent of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) in war-torn Europe
49. The House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to award a Congressional Gold Medal to the U.S
50. 1,726 Followers, 152 Following, 537 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Medal (@Medal.tv)
51. Designs is the largest custom Medal and Medallion manufacturer in North America
Medal, Medallion, Manufacturer
52. 🥇1st Place Medal Emoji Meaning
53. 1st Place Medal was approved as part of Unicode 9.0 in 2016 under the name “First Place Medal” and added to Emoji 3.0 in 2016.
54. Click here for Newbery Medal and Honor Books, 1922-Present The Newbery Medal was named for eighteenth-century British bookseller John Newbery
55. Medal of Honor recipients connect with kids The Medal of Honor is the highest award in the U.S
56. The Medal that you have chosen can have an additional rear printing on it if required
57. Rear printing is £0.50 extra per Medal.
58. Running Medal display, inspirational bible verse, running Medal holder, race bib Medal rack, They will run and not grow weary
59. 5 out of 5 stars (6,851) $ 35.99 FREE shipping Add to Favorites More colors 26.2 Medals, engraved Medals with neck ribbons, Gold 26.2 award, Track Medal, Marathon Medal, Running award
More, Medals, Medal, Marathon
60. Deserve a Medal To warrant recognition for persevering through a challenging or tedious situation
61. Our realtor deserves a Medal for putting up with all of our questions today
62. See also: deserve, Medal pedal to the metal 1
63. The highest honor is the IEEE Medal of Honor
medal (noun) · medals (plural noun)
medal (verb) · medals (third person present) · medalled (past tense) · medalled (past participle) · medalling (present participle) · medaled (past tense) · medaled (past participle) · medaling (present participle)
First attested in English in 1578, the word medal is derived from the Middle French médaille, itself from Italian medaglia, and ultimately from the post-classical Latin medalia, meaning a coin worth half a denarius.
The main difference between Metal and Medal is that the Metal is a element, compound, or alloy that is a good conductor of both electricity and heat and Medal is a round piece of metal, often used as an award.
Definition of 'medal'. medal. A medal is a small metal disc which is given as an award for bravery or as a prize in a sporting event.
Definition of medal. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a small usually metal object bearing a religious emblem or picture. 2 : a piece of metal often resembling a coin and having a stamped design that is issued to commemorate a person or event or awarded for excellence or achievement. medal. verb.