1. Find 32 ways to say Meaningfully, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. 22 synonyms and near synonyms of Meaningfully from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 antonyms and near antonyms
3. Find another word for Meaningfully
4. Meaningfully: as in sensibly, relevantly
5. What does Meaningfully mean? In a meaningful manner
Meaningfully, Mean, Meaningful, Manner
6. (adverb) Hence, morality and patriotism cannot be Meaningfully contrasted as distinct strands of normative thinking; patriotism cannot be Meaningfully contrasted as distinct strands of normative thinking; patriotism is the precondition of moral functioning.
Morality, Meaningfully, Moral
7. Synonyms for Meaningfully in Free Thesaurus
8. Meaningfully is an audio engagement platform for purpose-driven companies, social businesses and NGOs, aiming to change the world through their staff’s collective effort
9. Synonyms for Meaningfully include suggestively, expressively, knowingly, purposefully, revealingly, tellingly, indicatively, relevantly, significantly and eloquently
10. ‘It makes it impossible to explain Meaningfully what is consumed and why.’ ‘The doors loom ominously at the back of the stage and open or shut Meaningfully, or meaninglessly, dependent on your view.’ ‘It becomes progressively more difficult to apply the term Meaningfully to work later than the …
Makes, Meaningfully, Meaninglessly, More
11. Meaningfully definition: You use Meaningfully to indicate that someone has deliberately chosen their words in Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
12. ‘the right to participate Meaningfully in the decisions that affect one's life’ ‘In my opinion, they, like recent historical events, are too new to be Meaningfully evaluated.’ ‘Something more than detached observation is needed to create "stories" in which people engage Meaningfully with one another.’
Meaningfully, My, More
13. Definition of Meaningfully in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Meaningfully mean? Information and translations of Meaningfully in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Meaningfully, Mean, Most
15. Meaningfully - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
16. Definition of Meaningfully adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
17. He glanced Meaningfully at the other policeman, then he went up the stairs
18. Also prohibited is any refusal to engage Meaningfully with the opponent
19. It is widely agreed that interests can only Meaningfully be attributed
20. Anheuser-Busch InBev stock slipped more than 5% early on Thursday, despite the world’s largest brewer forecasting “Meaningfully” better earnings in 2021
21. There are three major reasons why we are failing to connect — Meaningfully
22. Another way to say Meaningfully? Synonyms for Meaningfully (other words and phrases for Meaningfully).
23. Meaningfully: 1 adv in a meaningful manner; so as to be meaningful “He glanced at her Meaningfully ”
Meaningfully, Meaningful, Manner
24. 11 Ideas for Teaching Figurative Language Meaningfully
25. Meaningfully 意味, 定義, Meaningfully は何か: 1
26. "Living Meaningfully, Dying Joyfully" includes in the appendices prayers for helping the dying and the deceased, as well as prayers for purifying our negative karma
27. To simply return to the failed model of child detention is a missed opportunity to Meaningfully reimagine our immigration system
Model, Missed, Meaningfully
28. Dictionary entry overview: What does Meaningfully mean? • Meaningfully (adverb) The adverb Meaningfully has 1 sense:
29. In a meaningful manner; so as to be meaningful Familiarity information: Meaningfully used as an adverb is very rare.
Meaningful, Manner, Meaningfully
30. See 3 authoritative translations of Meaningfully in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
31. In the weeks that followed, other companies moved quickly to determine how they could also Meaningfully support the Black community
32. The U.S.economy has experienced three episodes over the past six decades in which consumerprices Meaningfully accelerated
33. Living Meaningfully means that we need to accept the fact that there will be bumps, bruises, and perhaps even unhappiness along the way
34. Life likely to be 'Meaningfully better' by mid-to-late spring, says doctor 02:35
35. 5.0 out of 5 stars Teaching Mathematics Meaningfully: Solutions for Reaching Struggling Learners Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2007 Very helpful for teachers who work with struggling learners in mathematics.
36. Meaningfully Solutions for Reaching Struggling Learners Second Edition by David H
37. Working Past Retirement Age, Meaningfully As baby boomers begin to turn 65, many expect to keep working well past retirement age
38. Meaningfully How many syllables? 4 Syllables How it's divided? mean-ing-ful-ly
Meaningfully, Many, Mean
39. Meaningfully adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in a significant way) significativamente avv avverbio : Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente " - "Ho tirato la palla lontano "
40. List of Meaningfully buffed skills
41. 2,424 Followers, 480 Following, 131 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Living A Meaningful Life (@living_Meaningfully)
42. How to Spend Your Money Meaningfully
43. Tory Lanez Requests Ability to 'Meaningfully' Respond to Megan Thee Stallion Allegations this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Meaningfully, Megan, May, Meet
44. Discover 19 principles of living Meaningfully
45. 18 hours ago · News Plus COVID-19: INDIA IS SHARING THE GLOBAL VACCINATION BURDEN Meaningfully
Definition of 'meaningfully'. meaningfully. You use meaningfully to indicate that someone has deliberately chosen their words in order to express something in a way which is not obvious but which is understood by the person they are talking to.
Definition of meaningful. 1a : having a meaning or purpose The tests did not produce any meaningful results. b : full of meaning : significant a meaningful life a meaningful relationship. 2 : having an assigned function in a language system meaningful propositions.
Meaningful definition, full of meaning, significance, purpose, or value; purposeful; significant: a meaningful wink; a meaningful choice. See more.