1. Mealy definition is - containing meal : farinaceous
2. How to use Mealy in a sentence.
3. Resembling meal in texture or consistency; granular: Mealy potatoes
4. Mealy definition, having the qualities of meal; powdery; soft, dry, and crumbly: Mealy potatoes; a Mealy stone
5. Mealy things contain or resemble flour or any other grain that's been ground into a powdery substance (i.e., meal)
6. Good cornbread is moist and cake-like, instead of dry and Mealy. You'll usually find the adjective Mealy describing food that doesn't taste great, whether it's an undercooked, Mealy sauce or an overripe, Mealy apple.
7. 34 synonyms of Mealy from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 46 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Mealy: lacking a healthy skin color.
9. Mealy Funeral Home Funeral & Cremation Services for Waterford, WI - Residents
10. Mealybugs are soft, oval, wax-covered insects that feed on many plants in garden, landscape, and indoor settings
11. Find 5 ways to say Mealy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. The Mealy family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
13. The most Mealy families were found in the USA in 1880
14. In 1840 there were 10 Mealy families living in Pennsylvania
15. This was about 48% of all the recorded Mealy's in the USA.
16. Mealy Overcooked potatoes are Mealy, and therefore not delicious.
17. Mealy-mouthed definition, avoiding the use of direct and plain language, as from timidity, excessive delicacy, or hypocrisy; inclined to mince words; insincere, devious, or compromising: Our local government is filled with Mealy-mouthed politicians and self-serving bureaucrats
Mealy, Mouthed, Mince
18. Adjective Food that is dry and powdery can be described as Mealy.the Mealy stodge of pulse, grain and potato dishes
19. Mealybugs are slow-moving, small, oval insects that are …
20. Below the hole the mice made in the woodwork was a pile of Mealy sawdust.
Mice, Made, Mealy
21. Mealy, Agnes Mary "Nancy" (nee Barclay) Fortified with the Sacraments of Holy Mother Church, on Sunday, January 31, 2021
Mealy, Mary, Mother
22. Mealy uses only biodegradable eco-friendly packaging made of corn starch and recycled materials.
Mealy, Made, Materials
23. Mealy bugs are covered with a powdery wax and the body tapers towards the tail
24. Mealybugs may be found at rest or slowly crawling on the undersides of leaves, on stems in flowers or even on the outside of the pot.
25. Male citrus Mealy bugs fly to the females and resemble fluffy gnats
26. Some species of Mealybug lay their eggs in the same waxy layer used for protection in quantities of 50–100; other species are born directly from the female.
27. Definition of Mealy adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
28. The Mealy Parrot (Amazona farinosa) is one of the largest Amazon Rainforest parrot species
29. The Mealy Parrot occurs in tropical Central American and South American rainforests
30. The Mealy Parrot frequents humid to semi-humid forest (only rarely in deciduous forest) and plantations
31. Mealy said he will likely help coach his son’s Little League team, just one promise to made to his wife, Jessica, and three children
32. Mealy-mouthed synonyms, Mealy-mouthed pronunciation, Mealy-mouthed translation, English dictionary definition of Mealy-mouthed
33. Mealybug, (family Pseudococcidae), any of a group of small sap-sucking insects (order Homoptera) that are worldwide in distribution and attack citrus trees and ornamental plants, especially in interior plantscapes and greenhouses
34. George Mealy in 1934, whose name and legacy now lives on 75 years later
35. Under the management of his son George, the business has grown from strength to strength, now incorporating George Gerard Mealy (his grandson).
36. Early History of the Mealy family
37. This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Mealy research
38. Another 361 words (26 lines of text) covering the years 1590, 1730, 1370, 1380, 1526, 1562, 1640, 1631, 1640, 1612, 1613, 1686 and are included under the topic Early Mealy History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
39. Mealy, a clerk at Floyd Memorial Library in Greenport, was elected to the Mattituck-Cutchogue Board of Education in 2016, but lost his seat in 2020
Mealy, Memorial, Mattituck
40. The Mealy Amazon, Amazona farinosa, is a mostly green Amazon with sometimes a bit of yellow or red on the front of the face, and sometimes a wash of pale blue or lavender on the crown of the head, each individual is uniquely beautiful
41. In the wild, the Mealy Amazon ranges form Southern Mexico through Central America, northern Bolivia and central-eastern Brazil.
42. Mealybugs Facts, Identification & Control Scientific Name
43. Appearance What do they look like? Mealybugs are very small, soft-bodied, oval-shaped insects that are covered with a white, powdery wax coating.
44. Kills Aphids, Mealy Bugs, Red Spider Mites, Looping Caterpillars, Vine Weevils - FAST! SeeBuyThai
45. 5 out of 5 stars (32) 32 reviews $ 41.95 FREE shipping Only 3 left Favorite Add to Wild Bird Suet (6 ct) - Mealy Mixed Seed 8oz WildVibrations
46. Synonyms for Mealy in Free Thesaurus
47. 6 synonyms for Mealy: grainy, granular, granulose, gritty, coarse-grained, farinaceous
48. Prerequisite – Mealy and Moore Machines Mealy Machine – A Mealy machine is defined as a machine in theory of computation whose output values are determined by both its current state and current inputs
Mealy, Moore, Machines, Machine
49. Convert the following Mealy machine into equivalent Moore machine
Mealy, Machine, Moore
50. Solution: Transition table for above Mealy machine is as follows: For state q1, there is only one incident edge with output 0
51. Related to Mealy: Mealy machine Mealy-mouthed Hesitant or unwilling to state something bluntly and directly when speaking, especially facts or opinions that are considered divisive or controversial.
Mealy, Machine, Mouthed
52. So we have converted Mealy to moore machine and converted back moore to Mealy
Mealy, Moore, Machine
53. Note: Number of states in Mealy machine can’t be greater than number of states in moore machine
Mealy, Machine, Moore
54. Mealy (comparative mealier, superlative mealiest) Resembling meal (the foodstuff)
Mealy, Mealier, Mealiest, Meal
55. Below the hole the mice made in the woodwork was a pile of Mealy sawdust
Mice, Made, Mealy
56. A Mealy machine is a machine in which output symbol depends upon the present input symbol and present state of the machine
57. In the Mealy machine, the output is represented with each input symbol for each state separated by /
58. We've got 70 rhyming words for Mealy » What rhymes with Mealy? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Mealy.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
59. Deborah Mealy We found 5 records for Deborah Mealy in Maryland, Virginia and 2 other states.Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records.
60. Richard Earle Mealy, 69, of Saratoga Springs, NY, died January 15, 2021 at Saratoga Hospital following a long illness
61. Lucille R., 97, of Goochland, Va., owner of the Robert Mealy Funeral Home, departed this life Monday, June 22, 2020
62. Mealy's Cafe, Morpeth, New South Wales
63. 1071 Mealy Drive, Leeper, PA 16233 is a 4 bedroom single family home offered for sale at $124,900 by Victoria O'Neal in the Howard Hanna Forest Realty Tionesta real estate office
mealy - containing meal or made of meal. 2. mealy - composed of or covered with particles resembling meal in texture or consistency; "granular sugar"; "the photographs were grainy and indistinct"; "it left a mealy residue".
A Mealy Machine is an FSM whose output depends on the present state as well as the present input. Q is a finite set of states. ∑ is a finite set of symbols called the input alphabet. O is a finite set of symbols called the output alphabet.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Wikipedia. 1. Resembling meal in texture or consistency; granular: mealy potatoes. 2. a. Made of or containing meal. b. Sprinkled or covered with meal or a similar granular substance. 3. Flecked with spots; mottled. 4. Lacking healthy coloring; pale: "I only know two sorts of boys.
In the theory of computation, a Mealy machine is a finite-state machine whose output values are determined both by its current state and the current inputs. This is in contrast to a Moore machine, whose (Moore) output values are determined solely by its current state.