1. Meagerly - definition of Meagerly by The Free Dictionary Define Meagerly
2. Meagerly synonyms, Meagerly pronunciation, Meagerly translation, English dictionary definition of Meagerly. also mea·gre adj
3. 11 synonyms and near synonyms of Meagerly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 57 antonyms and near antonyms
4. Find another word for Meagerly.
5. The door, Meagerly, opened and he saw within the apartment a fragmented and misaligned shrinking figure, a girl who cringed and slunk away and yet held onto the door, as if for physical support
6. The Romans were perhaps the first who introduced that art into Britain, Meagerly as they did introduce it
7. ON THE PORTRAITS OF ENGLISH AUTHORS ON GARDENING, SAMUEL FELTON The tragedy of love is not (what it is thought to be) the unreciprocated love, but the Meagerly returned love
8. Meager, meagre, Meagerly, stingy, scrimpy (adverb) deficient in amount or quality or extent "meager resources"; "meager fare" Meagerly, sparingly, slenderly, meagrely (adverb)
Meager, Meagre, Meagerly, Meagrely
9. Synonyms for Meagerly include skimpily, barely, inadequately, not much, poorly, scantily, badly, bad, lousily and wretchedly
10. The Scottish king was poor, ill-housed, parsimoniously served, Meagerly guarded
11. There were several forts in the Indian country, but they were Meagerly garrisoned
12. The Romans were perhaps the first who introduced that art into Britain, Meagerly as they did introduce it.
13. Meagerly may be defined as “ (adv.) Alt
14. Meagerly 'Meagerly' is a 8 letter word starting with M and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Meagerly' Clue Answer; In a deficient manner (8) Meagerly: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Meagerly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Meagerly will help you to finish your crossword today
15. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Meagerly with 6 letters was last seen on the January 01, 2013.We think the likely answer to this clue is SLIMLY.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
16. Deficient in amount or quality or extent Familiarity information: Meagerly used as an adjective is very rare.
17. What does Meagerly mean? In a meager way; poorly; inadequately
Meagerly, Mean, Meager
18. Meagerly - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Meagerly
19. Search Meagerly and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
20. You can complete the definition of Meagerly given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
21. ‘Meagerly’ is no one's favorite word yet, has no comments yet, and has a Scrabble score of 14.
22. What is the definition of Meagerly? What is the meaning of Meagerly? How do you use Meagerly in a sentence? What are synonyms for Meagerly?
23. Meagerly Meaning: "poorly; thinly; sparsely," 1580s, from meager + -ly (2)
Meagerly, Meaning, Meager
24. In a country like India, where most of the critical care measures are Meagerly available and unaffordable by the majority of citizens, it is important that a scoring system is employed to not only prognosticate accurately the outcome, but should also be simple and cost effective.
Most, Measures, Meagerly, Majority
25. The measure pitted unions, some business groups and immigrant-rights organizations against a Meagerly funded but tenacious campaign that referred the issue to the ballot after it passed the state Legislature and was signed into law by Gov
26. Meagerly 'Meagerly' is a 8 letter word starting with M and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Meagerly' Clue Answer; In a deficient manner (8) If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue
Meagerly, Manner, Moment
27. These voices are Meagerly represented at the conference 1
28. To a meager degree or in a meager manner "these voices are Meagerly represented at the conference" "the area is slenderly endowed with natural resources"
Meager, Manner, Meagerly
29. Meagerly translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'meagrely',meager',meagre',merely', examples, definition, conjugation
Meagerly, Meagrely, Meager, Meagre, Merely
30. Meagerly - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Meagerly and much more
Meagerly, Meaning, Much, More
31. The word Meagerly uses 8 letters: a, e, e, g, l, m, r, y
32. Meagerly is playable in: Words With Friends 16
33. Meagerly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
34. Meagerly Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Meagerly in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
35. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Meagerly in Urdu is لاغر, and in roman we write it Lagar.
Meanings, Meaning, Meagerly
36. Best Answer for Meagerly Crossword Clue
37. Meagerly - traduction anglais-français
38. Forums pour discuter de Meagerly, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
39. They lived Meagerly in order to save money
40. Words created with Meagerly, words starting with Meagerly, words start Meagerly
41. Meager: 1 adj deficient in amount or quality or extent “ meager resources” “ meager fare” Synonyms: Meagerly , meagre , scrimpy , stingy scarce deficient in quantity or number compared with the demand bare , scanty , spare lacking in amplitude or quantity exiguous extremely scanty hand-to-mouth providing only bare essentials hardscrabble
Meager, Meagerly, Meagre, Mouth
42. We've got 0 rhyming words for Meagerly » What rhymes with Meagerly? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Meagerly.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
43. 3 synonyms for meagrely: Meagerly, sparingly, slenderly
44. Instead they lived Meagerly on millet, wheat and barley
45. Meagerly = I - adjective deficient in amount or quality or extent - meager resources - meager fare • Syn: meager , meagre , stingy , scrimpy • Ant: ample (for
Meagerly, Meager, Meagre
meagre (adjective) · meager (adjective)
meagerly - to a meager degree or in a meager manner; "these voices are meagerly represented at the conference"; "the area is slenderly endowed with natural resources". meagrely, sparingly, slenderly. amply, richly - to an ample degree or in an ample manner; "these voices were amply represented"; "we benefited richly".
Definition of meager. 1 : having little flesh : thin meager were his looks, sharp misery had worn him to the bones— William Shakespeare. 2a : lacking desirable qualities (such as richness or strength) leading a meager life. b : deficient in quality or quantity a meager diet.
deficient in quantity or quality; lacking fullness or richness; scanty; inadequate: a meager salary; meager fare; a meager harvest. having little flesh; lean; thin: a body meager with hunger. maigre.
also mea·gre (mē′gər) adj. 1. Deficient in quantity, fullness, or extent; scanty. 2. Deficient in richness, fertility, or vigor; feeble: the meager soil of an eroded plain. 3. Having little flesh; lean. [Middle English megre, thin, from Old French, from Latin macer; see māk- in Indo-European roots .]