1. Matter definition is - a subject under consideration
2. How to use Matter in a sentence.
3. Matter definition, the substance or substances of which any physical object consists or is composed: the Matter of which the earth is made
4. Matter, material substance that constitutes the observable universe and, together with energy, forms the basis of all objective phenomena
5. At the most fundamental level, Matter is composed of elementary particles known as quarks and leptons (the class of …
6. There are many possible definitions of Matter
7. In science, Matter is the term for any type of material
8. Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space
9. At a minimum, Matter requires at least one subatomic particle, although most Matter consists of atoms
Minimum, Matter, Most
10. The word Matter is sometimes used to refer to a pure substance.
11. Note that while Matter has mass, and massive objects contain Matter, the two terms are not exactly synonymous, at least in physics
Matter, Mass, Massive
12. Matter is not conserved, while mass is conserved in closed systems
13. According to the theory of special relativity, Matter in a closed system may disappear.
14. Matter, a sister journal to Cell, is a monthly journal encompassing the general field of materials science, from nano to macro, fundamentals to application.Recognizing that mater
Matter, Monthly, Materials, Macro, Mater
15. Matter is the "stuff" that makes up the universe — everything that takes up space and has mass is Matter
Matter, Makes, Mass
16. All Matter is made up of atoms , which are in turn made up of protons, neutrons and
17. Matter is a fantastic agency partner and extension of the CVS Pharmacy communications team
18. The Matter team knows how to develop and nurture relationships with media and also understands the importance of client service
19. Matter Brothers Furniture features a large selection of quality living room, bedroom, dining room, home office, and entertainment furniture as well as mattresses, home decor and accessories
20. Matter Brothers Furniture has a store location in Tarpoon Springs, FL
21. Matter Brothers Furniture serves the surrounding areas of Tarpoon Springs, FL.
22. Matter is a movement of people, businesses & organizations who believe they have the power to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges right in their own two hands
23. Matter synonyms, Matter pronunciation, Matter translation, English dictionary definition of Matter
24. A type of such substance: organic Matter
25. Matter is defined as anything that has mass and takes up space (it has volume)
26. What is mass? Mass is the amount of Matter in an object
27. Matter obtains permission to share individuals' data with AP Pension, and permission for AP Pension to share data with Matter
28. Find 161 ways to say Matter, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
29. Grey Matter is the brain’s processing center and is responsible for many of the “active” things you do every day: learning and memory, motor control, balance and coordination
Matter, Many, Memory, Motor
30. When your grey Matter shrinks as part of normal aging, those functions are capable of being affected.
31. Black Lives Matter is a central target of disinformation and you are a key line of defense
32. Matter is a New York City based gallery, showroom, and manufacturer, representing a refined selection of national and international contemporary design.
33. Anything that takes up space is called Matter
34. Air, water, rocks, and even people are examples of Matter
35. Different types of Matter can be described by their mass
36. 29 synonyms of Matter from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 144 related words, definitions, and antonyms
37. Matter: a major object of interest or concern (as in a discussion or artistic composition).
38. This kind of Matter cannot grow or change by itself, but it can be used to create and power tools and machines
39. Matter can come in different forms, or states, such as solids, liquids, and gases.
40. GunFacts (a project by grafiti, a Matter Seven company) is a site where you can find and share charts, graphs and other data visualizations that reflect how guns impact America
41. Three Year Strategy 2019 – 2021 Matter is a group of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and above all, doers
42. Matter only moves from one phase to another by physical means
Matter, Moves, Means
43. Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space
44. There are three different states of Matter - solid, liquid, and gas
45. Ex: mass, volume, color, state of Matter
46. Matter is the substance of which all material is made
Matter, Material, Made
47. That means objects which have mass.More specifically, they must have rest mass, which is a form of energy that Matter has even when it is not moving (it has no kinetic energy), is extremely cold (it has no thermal energy), etc
Means, Mass, More, Must, Matter, Moving
48. Matter is a word that is sometimes used in varying ways in everyday life, whereas mass is a well-defined concept
49. See 12 authoritative translations of Matter in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
50. All materials contain Matter, which is made of tiny particles called atoms
Materials, Matter, Made
51. Matter is the substance that gives materials “mass”, which in turn will provide a force called “weight” under gravity
Matter, Materials, Mass
52. Another way of defining Matter is any object that has mass and occupies space
53. For example, every person has mass, and occupies space, therefore it can be said that every person is made of Matter.
Mass, Made, Matter
54. Office of the Attorney General (1) Matter of A-B-, 27 I&N Dec
55. #BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer
56. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc
57. So today, let's just watch some videos about Matter
58. Solid, one of the three basic states of Matter, the others being liquid and gas
59. All Matter has mass and occupies space
60. All physical objects are made of Matter
61. Matter itself is composed of tiny building blocks known as "atoms"
62. Matter chair milk ice oxygen helium juice melting Choose a word from the box to complete each sentence
Matter, Milk, Melting
63. The three basic properties of Matter are volume, mass, and shape
64. All Matter is made up of tiny particles called atoms
65. Volume is the amount of space that Matter takes up
66. Mass is the amount of Matter an object has
67. As protests against racist police brutality sweep across the U.S., we explain the meaning behind the Black Lives Matter movement and why saying 'All Lives Matter' can be considered tone deaf.
Meaning, Matter, Movement
68. Dark Matter possibly could be brown dwarfs, "failed" stars that never ignited because they lacked the mass needed to start burning
69. Dark Matter could be white dwarfs, the remnants of cores of dead small- to medium-size stars
70. Or dark Matter could be neutron stars or black holes, the remnants of large stars after they explode.
71. Matter is a nexus for people who are passionate about healthcare innovation, entrepreneurship and healthcare transformation
72. Currently, all Matter events are virtual.
73. Matter: 9 StudyJams! Interactive Science Activities
74. Students will learn about everything from solids, liquids, and gases to the physical and chemical changes of Matter as they have fun exploring nine science lessons about Matter.
75. States of Matter - PhET Interactive Simulations
matter (noun) · matters (plural noun) · the matter (noun)
matter (verb) · matters (third person present) · mattered (past tense) · mattered (past participle) · mattering (present participle)