See also: Maternally Paternally Maternal Maternalism Maternalistic Material Materialize Mate Materialist Materialistic Materialization Mated Maten Matera Materiale Mateen Mateo Matey Materium Materialized Materialism Materiel Materiality Maternity
1. Maternally synonyms, Maternally pronunciation, Maternally translation, English dictionary definition of Maternally
2. She called Maternally. in a way that relates to the mother's side of a family: They trace their ancestry Maternally. We are all Maternally linked cousins.
3. Maternally meaning In a maternal manner.
Maternally, Meaning, Maternal, Manner
4. Definition of Maternally in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Maternally mean? Information and translations of Maternally in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Maternally, Mean, Most
6. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the related Maternally crossword clue
7. ‘In them was an exotic assortment of metal tools, Maternally wrapped.’ ‘She seems completely benign as she chats Maternally with the teenager about his studies.’ ‘Finally, by mapping the location of Maternally related offspring, we characterize areas that individual females use for reproduction.’
Metal, Maternally, Mapping
8. Maternally transmitted infections Property is passed down paternally or Maternally, depending on the ethnic group.
9. Maternally Yours, is a whirlwind journey of excavating to create a thrilling coming of age story that will create dialogue around the interesting complexities of mother/daughter relationships, personal identity, and generational trauma.
10. ‘In them was an exotic assortment of metal tools, Maternally wrapped.’ ‘She seems completely benign as she chats Maternally with the teenager about his studies.’ ‘Finally, by mapping the location of Maternally related offspring, we characterize areas that individual females use for reproduction.’
Metal, Maternally, Mapping
11. Maternally Well was created because I understand that motherhood is a journey
12. Maternally: 1 adv in a maternal manner; as a mother “she loved her students almost Maternally ” Synonyms: motherly
Maternally, Maternal, Manner, Mother, Motherly
13. Related to Maternally: paternally, Maternally Inherited Diabetes and Deafness MATERNAL
14. Maternally in a sentence 1. She behaved Maternally towards her students. 2.
15. Synonyms for Maternally in Free Thesaurus
16. 1 synonym for Maternally: motherly
17. What are synonyms for Maternally?
18. The official trailer for the new series Maternally Yours,
19. Maternally Yours, is a whirlwind journey of excavating to create a thrilling, "coming of age" stor
20. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Maternally related with 5 letters was last seen on the November 10, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is ENATE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
21. Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness has a specific clinical profile that may help identify diabetic patients for mtDNA testing.
Maternally, May, Mtdna
22. Maternally translate: theo bên ngoại
23. We first investigated whether NMN supplementation would restore the NAD + content in oocytes from Maternally aged mice
24. Maternally akin is a crossword puzzle clue
25. Maternally akin is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 6 times
26. Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Supplementation Reverses the Declining Quality of Maternally Aged Oocytes Cell Rep
27. Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD) is a form of diabetes that is often accompanied by hearing loss, especially of high tones. The diabetes in MIDD is characterized by high blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia) resulting from a shortage of the hormone insulin, which regulates the amount of sugar in the blood.
28. Insight into how imprinting at Igf2 might function came from the discovery that a linked gene, called H19, was imprinted in the opposite fashion (paternally, instead of Maternally).One model (an “enhancer competition” model) is that the two linked genes, Igf2 and H19 share an enhancer.
Might, Maternally, Model
29. Maternally Yours, is a coming of age dramedy excavating generational traumas, through the dynamic of a mother-daughter relationship threatened by archaic mistakes, yet, forced to heal in the exposé culture of the modern day world
Maternally, Mother, Mistakes, Modern
30. Maternally Fit run online and studio based Physio led exercise classes for pregnant and post-natal women in London and Surrey
31. This gene is a Maternally expressed imprinted gene
32. Maternally Inherited Diabetes and Deafness (MIDD) is caused by a change or mutation in mitochondrial DNA (the most common change is known as 3243A>G) and was first identified in 1992
Maternally, Midd, Mutation, Mitochondrial, Most
33. Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD) is a form of diabetes that is often accompanied by hearing loss, especially of high tones.The diabetes in MIDD is characterized by high blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia) resulting from a shortage of the hormone insulin, which regulates the amount of sugar in the blood
34. Imprinted Maternally Expressed microRNAs Antagonize Paternally Driven Gene Programs in Neurons
35. Maternally: in motherly way, in a manner associated with motherhood: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
Maternally, Motherly, Manner, Motherhood
36. If it's not in a series, the Maternally Challenged will probably be adopting
37. Including creative nonfiction, fiction, and poetry, Literary Mama celebrates the voices of the Maternally inclined, paves the way for other writer mamas, and honors the difficult and rewarding work women do as they move into motherhood
Mama, Maternally, Mamas, Move, Motherhood
38. Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD) is a multi-system disorder that is caused by a pathogenic variant in mitochondrial DNA
Maternally, Midd, Multi, Mitochondrial
39. Results showed (1) there to be almost as many women who met criteria for ADNOS (Maternally focused worry) as met criteria for GAD, and (2) that women with Maternally focused worry were indistinguishable from women with GAD in terms of anxiety and depressive symptom severity, functional impairment and a range of risk factors.
Many, Met, Maternally
40. Maternally inherited Leigh syndrome (MILS) and neuropathy, ataxia and retinitis pigmentosa (NARP) syndrome are rare genetic multisystem disorders that are part of a spectrum or continuum of disease caused by abnormalities affecting mitochondrial energy production
Maternally, Mils, Multisystem, Mitochondrial
41. It maps to chromosomal region 11p15.5, which contains two domains of imprinted genes: domain one contains genes such as Igf2, which is paternally expressed, and H19, which is Maternally expressed;  the second or the KIP/LIT1 domain has at least six imprinted genes.
42. Diabetes and deafness (DAD) or Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD) or mitochondrial diabetes is a subtype of diabetes which is caused from a point mutation at position 3243 in human mitochondrial DNA, which consists of a circular genome.This affects the gene encoding tRNALeu
Maternally, Midd, Mitochondrial, Mutation
43. The KCNK9 gene is a Maternally expressed imprinted gene, which means that only the copy of the gene that comes from the mother is active
Maternally, Means, Mother
44. This is the crowdfunding campaign video for my upcoming horror short, Maternally Damned.
Define maternally. maternally synonyms, maternally pronunciation, maternally translation, English dictionary definition of maternally. adj. 1. Relating to or characteristic of a mother or motherhood; motherly: maternal instinct.
Definition of maternal 1 : of, relating to, belonging to, or characteristic of a mother : motherly maternal love maternal instincts 2 a : related through a mother his maternal aunt b : inherited or derived from the female parent maternal genes
Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD) is a syndromic mitochondrial disorder (MID) characterized by type 2 diabetes and hearing impairment.
of, relating to, belonging to, or characteristic of a mother : motherly; related through a mother; inherited or derived from the female parent… See the full definition SINCE 1828