See also: Masticated Mastication Masticates Masticating Masticatory Masticators Master Masterly Masticate Mastery Mastoid Mastermind Mast Mastix Mastics Maston Mastax Mastema Mastered Masteron Masting Masterful Mastitis Masterpiece Mastodynia Mastectomy
1. Masticated In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. It was shown that a mastication at low temperatures or low shear rate does not suit for P(NR/HAF), which partially conflicts with the classical mastication theory that states that natural rubber can be Masticated at low temperatures (<60[degrees]C) or high temperatures (>120[degrees]C) and high shear rate.
3. 8 synonyms of Masticated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Masticated
5. Masticated: to crush or grind with the teeth.
6. Definition of Masticated in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Masticated mean? Information and translations of Masticated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Masticated, Mean, Most
8. Masticated 'Masticated' is a 10 letter word starting with M and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Masticated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Masticated will help you to finish your crossword today.
9. Ecore's Masticated-like rubber also meets and/or exceeds many automotive specifications required by Ford, Toyota, Nissan, and Honda to name a few
Masticated, Meets, Many
10. What does Masticated mean? Simple past tense and past participle of masticate
Masticated, Mean, Masticate
11. Masticate A technique for the recovery of strongyle larvae from Masticated herbage
12. Masticated is a lovely and daring brushed handwritten font, crafted to give your headlines and logotype projects a stylish touch
13. RM Biltrite ® RubberMax ® Masticated Rubber is manufactured from high-quality tire material, resulting in an economical and environmentally friendly product
Masticated, Manufactured, Material
14. All Masticated rubber products are fiber-reinforced and fully vulcanized for maximum strength and durability.
15. Technical Death Metal! Jersey based technical death metallers Masticated are a band I’ve been aware of for a good few years from their visits to Guernsey for the likes of Chaos Events gigs, but this is my firs time liste…
Metal, Metallers, Masticated, My
16. Masticated is a crossword puzzle clue
17. Masticated is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 12 times
18. Listen to music by Masticated on Apple Music
19. Find top songs and albums by Masticated including Wrath of Perseus, Monumental State of Mind and more.
Masticated, Monumental, Mind, More
20. Rubbermax ® Masticated Rubber
21. RM Biltrite ® Rubbermax ® Masticated Rubber is manufactured from high-quality tire material, resulting in an economical and environmentally-friendly product
Masticated, Manufactured, Material
22. All Masticated rubber products are fiber-reinforced and fully vulcanized for maximum strength and
23. The food, when thoroughly Masticated, is conveyed by another channel to the third stomach or many-plies, where it is subjected to muscular action; and, finally, it is conveyed into the fourth stomach, or red bag, which contains the gastric juice, and which in calves is the part used for rennet; and here the process of digestion is completed.
Masticated, Many, Muscular
24. Masticated is a lovely and daring brushed handwritten font, crafted to give your headlines and logotype projects a stylish touch
25. Hanna Rubber Company produces Masticated (recycled) Rubber Load Bearing Pads, which are used in many construction applications such as precast and prestressed concrete bridges, building and structural steel bearing applications, as well as machinery, equipment foundation, railway tie pads, and shock and vibration isolation.
Masticated, Many, Machinery
26. Masticated – Monumental State Of Mind Jersey based technical death metallers Masticated are a band I’ve been aware of for a good few years from their visits to Guernsey for the likes of Chaos Events …
Masticated, Monumental, Mind, Metallers
27. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Masticated with 6 letters was last seen on the July 06, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is CHEWED.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
28. Masticated RUBBER SHEET is made from the EXCESS FLASH of automobile tire molding,, mixed with some new rubber compound & fibers are added for reinforcement
Masticated, Made, Molding, Mixed
29. We are also capable of slitting Masticated rubber sheets into strips.
30. Synonyms for Masticated in Free Thesaurus
31. ‘Half Masticated carrots are not my idea of yummy.’ ‘The consumers Masticated their burgers and fries as they regarded the crowd with silent bemusement.’ ‘Additionally, cats do not masticate meat, and the peglike first upper molar does not occlude with any tooth of the lower jaw, so it serves no clear function.’
Masticated, My, Masticate, Meat, Molar
32. ISO 9001:2000 certified distributor of Masticated & natural rubber
33. Masticated (Recycled) Rubber Load Bearing Pads
34. Hanna Rubber Company produces Masticated (recycled) Rubber Load Bearing Pads, which are used in many construction applications such as precast and prestressed concrete bridges, building and structural steel bearing applications, as well as machinery, equipment foundation, railway tie pads, and shock and vibration isolation.
Masticated, Many, Machinery
35. 601 Masticated rubber products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which other rubber products accounts for 1%, rubber sheets accounts for 1%
36. A wide variety of Masticated rubber options are available to you, There are 359 suppliers who sells Masticated …
37. The same lot of natural rubber used in the previous section was Masticated for 10 minutes in the presence of a chemical or physical peptizer to investigate the different effects of these reaction mechanisms on the overall viscoelastic properties of natural rubber.
Masticated, Minutes, Mechanisms
38. The Masticated particles within this project were created by four different machines, including a vertical rotating head, horizontal drum, chipper, and mower
Masticated, Machines, Mower
39. Masticated biomass is therefore usually left on the forest floor to protect the soil from erosion and to retain nutrients
40. Masticated wood is often highly fractured and fragmented, with …
41. Composting the Masticated 6 Songs More by Colonize the Rotting
42. Composting the Masticated 2010 Demo 2009 - Single 2010 Albums You May Also Like
Medical Definition of masticate. transitive verb. 1 : to grind, crush, and chew (food) with or as if with the teeth in preparation for swallowing. 2 : to soften or reduce to pulp by crushing or kneading.
verb (used with or without object), mas·ti·cat·ed, mas·ti·cat·ing. to chew. to reduce to a pulp by crushing or kneading, as rubber. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.
The food is masticated in the mouth of the parent into a bolus and then transferred to the infant for consumption. This example is from Wikipedia and may be reused under a CC BY-SA license. Rubber may be masticated on a two-roll mill or in an industrial mixer, which come in different types.
To chew; to perform mastication. 1. To chew (food). 2. To grind and knead (rubber, for example) into a pulp. To chew food. mas′ti·ca′tion n. mas′ti·ca′tor n. The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. verb To chew.