See also: Masticate Masticated Master Masterly Mastery Mastoid Mastermind Mast Mastix Mastics Maston Mastax Mastema Mastered Masteron Masting Masterful Mastitis Mastication Masterpiece Mastodynia Mastectomy
1. Masticate definition is - to grind or crush (food) with or as if with the teeth : chew
2. How to use Masticate in a sentence.
3. Masticate is a technical word meaning to chew.
4. The word Masticate is almost always used in a scientific or technical context
5. In the everyday context of eating, people usually just say chew.The noun form of Masticate is mastication, which refers to the act of chewing.
6. Less commonly, Masticate means to reduce to a pulp by crushing or kneading, as is
7. Masticate synonyms, Masticate pronunciation, Masticate translation, English dictionary definition of Masticate
8. [Late Latin masticāre, masticāt-, to Masticate, from Greek mastikhān, to grind the teeth.] mas′ti·ca′tion n
Mastic, Masticate, Mastikh, Mas
9. 8 synonyms of Masticate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Find another word for Masticate
11. Masticate: to crush or grind with the teeth.
12. About Masticate; Social marketing for Small Business
13. We found 3 answers for “Masticate”
14. This page shows answers to the clue Masticate, followed by 5 definitions like “To chew; to perform mastication”, “Bite and grind with the teeth” and “To chew; to knead mechanically”.Synonyms for Masticate are for example chew up, chomp and crush.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Masticate, Mastication, Mechanically, More
15. Find 6 ways to say Masticate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. Masticate 'Masticate' is a 9 letter word starting with M and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Masticate' Clue Answer; Chew food (9) Masticate: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Masticate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Masticate will help you to finish your crossword today
17. What does Masticate mean? To chew (food)
18. (verb) Much dyspepsia would be avoided by attention to the condition of the teeth, by artificial teeth when the natural ones are defective, and by obedience to one or two simple rules: (z) to eat slowly; (2) to Masticate thoroughly; (3) to take no liquid with meals excepting breakfast, but sip half a pint of hot water on rising in the morning, on going
Much, Masticate, Meals, Morning
19. Masticate (third-person singular simple present Masticates, present participle masticating, simple past and past participle Masticated) ( transitive ) To chew (food)
Masticate, Masticates, Masticating, Masticated
20. See authoritative translations of Masticate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
21. Masticate definition: When you Masticate food, you chew it
22. ‘The molars Masticate the food and move across a field like a lawn mower.’ ‘Spines at the base of the tongue grind against spiny ridges on the palate to Masticate food.’ ‘Coffea arabica originated in the Ethiopian highlands, where the raw, unroasted beans were Masticated and …
Molars, Masticate, Move, Mower, Masticated
23. Examples of Masticate in a sentence
24. My mother told me to never talk while I Masticate my food
My, Mother, Me, Masticate
25. 🔊 Because Daniel did not Masticate his food well, he almost choked on a piece of chicken.
26. Synonyms for Masticate in Free Thesaurus
27. 16 synonyms for Masticate: chew, eat, champ, crunch, munch, champ, chew, chomp, chump, crump, crunch
28. ‘The molars Masticate the food and move across a field like a lawn mower.’ ‘Spines at the base of the tongue grind against spiny ridges on the palate to Masticate food.’ ‘Coffea arabica originated in the Ethiopian highlands, where the raw, unroasted beans were Masticated and …
Molars, Masticate, Move, Mower, Masticated
29. Masticate: 1 v grind and knead “ Masticate rubber” Type of: knead , work make uniform v chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth “The cows were masticating the grass” Synonyms: chew , jaw , manducate Types: show 6 types hide 6 types champ , chomp chew noisily champ chafe at the bit, like horses gum , mumble grind with the gums; chew
Masticate, Make, Masticating, Manducate, Mumble
30. Masticate Meaning: "to chew (food)," 1640s, back-formation from mastication, or else from Late Latin masticatus, past… See definitions of Masticate.
Masticate, Meaning, Mastication, Masticatus
31. The buccal mass of cephalopods includes a pair of jaws termed beaks that are used to Masticate prey.: All in all, almost everyone involved had been implicated, with the exception of Tom, who continued to Masticate the meat chunk ferally.: Out of the corner of my eye, I had seen her unwrap the gum, pop the wad in her mouth and Masticate it experimentally
Mass, Masticate, Meat, My, Mouth
32. Masticate definition: chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth synonyms: grind, chaw, champ, chew, gum, chomp, grate, crunch, jaw, munch, gnaw, manducate
Masticate, Munch, Manducate
33. What is the opposite of Masticate?
34. The verb Masticate typically refers to the action of chewing or grinding.
35. Definition of Masticate verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
36. To all the trolls:Take small bites and Masticate that crow thoroughly, and ask praetorian to pass the salt
37. Ed Driscoll » Polls Are Closed — “GOP’s Brown Wins In Epic Upset” We've had an entire console generation -- and then some -- to Masticate the first three Silent Hill games, and because of that, I think we're forgetting some things.
38. The rubber compound consisting of NR Masticated for 2 minutes is shown to have a higher G' and G" across all frequencies compared to the compound consisting of NR Masticated for 10 minutes.
39. Masticate Total Number of words made out of Masticate = 213 Masticate is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 13 points.Masticate is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 15 points
40. Masticate is a 9 letter long Word starting with M and ending with E
41. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Masticate on your desktop or mobile device
42. Masticate’s tracks Jigsaw by Masticate published on 2018-09-26T16:56:10Z
43. Multidimensional by Masticate published …
44. Another word for Masticate: chew, eat, champ, crunch, munch Collins English Thesaurus
45. As verbs the difference between Masticate and chew is that Masticate is to chew (food) while chew is to crush with the teeth by repeated closing and opening of the jaws; done to food to soften it and break it down by the action of saliva before it is swallowed
46. Masticate From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Human , Food Masticate mas‧ti‧cate / ˈmæstɪkeɪt / verb [ intransitive, transitive ] formal HBH DF to chew food — mastication / ˌmæstɪˈkeɪʃ ə n / noun [ uncountable ] → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Masticate • Meanwhile, to ferment the brew
Masticate, Mas, Mastication, Meanwhile
47. Technical Death Metal! Jersey based technical death metallers Masticated are a band I’ve been aware of for a good few years from their visits to Guernsey for the likes of Chaos Events gigs, but this is my firs time liste…
Metal, Metallers, Masticated, My
48. Masticate (redirected from Masticates) Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical
Masticate, Masticates, Medical
49. Masticate [′mas·tə‚kāt] (chemical engineering) To process rubber on a machine to make it softer and more pliable before mixing with other substances
Masticate, Mas, Machine, Make, More, Mixing
50. Definition of Masticate in the Definitions.net dictionary
51. What does Masticate mean? Information and translations of Masticate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Masticate, Mean, Most
52. Technical Death Metal! Jersey based technical death metallers Masticated are a band I’ve been aware of for a good few years from their visits to Guernsey for the likes of Chaos Events gigs, but this is my firs time liste…
Metal, Metallers, Masticated, My
53. Use "Masticate" in a sentence The fangs are hollow extensions of the chelicerae that inject venom into prey or animals that the tarantula bites in defense, and they are also used to Masticate
54. They are typically the largest mouthparts of chewing insects, being used to Masticate …
55. Definition of Masticate verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
56. Dictionary entry overview: What does Masticate mean? • Masticate (verb) The verb Masticate has 2 senses:
57. Chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth Familiarity information: Masticate used as a verb is rare.
58. I Masticate with my Test Tickle before I Masticate some more
Masticate, My, More
59. English verb TO Masticate conjugated in all forms, with full audio, irregular highlighting, negative forms and contractions.
60. Find more ways to say Masticate, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
More, Masticate, Most
masticate (verb) · masticates (third person present) · masticated (past tense) · masticated (past participle) · masticating (present participle)
Medical Definition of masticate. transitive verb. 1 : to grind, crush, and chew (food) with or as if with the teeth in preparation for swallowing. 2 : to soften or reduce to pulp by crushing or kneading.
And if you thought you could masticate discreetly you were mistaken for Miss Parvathy was a keen purveyor of jaw movement. Conclusion made was that bilateral balance occlusal scheme patients were able to masticate properly with ease and comfort and were more comfortable with their prostheses.
1 : to grind or crush (food) with or as if with the teeth : chew The cows were masticating their food. Recent Examples on the Web For archaeologists, the sticky stuff’s longevity can help piece together the lives of ancient peoples who masticated on the chewy tar.
To chew; to perform mastication. 1. To chew (food). 2. To grind and knead (rubber, for example) into a pulp. To chew food. mas′ti·ca′tion n. mas′ti·ca′tor n. The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. verb To chew.