See also: Masterminded Master Masterly Masticate Mastery Mastoid Mastermind Mast Mastix Mastics Maston Mastax Mastema Mastered Masteron Masting Masterful Mastitis Mastication Masterpiece Mastodynia Mastectomy
1. Welcome to Masterminded Distribution Here at MMD we're committed to building lasting business through partnerships
2. Verb (used with object) to plan and direct (a usually complex project or activity), especially skillfully: Two colonels had Masterminded the revolt.
3. Past tense of mastermind Synonyms & Antonyms of Masterminded to plan out usually with subtle skill or care he was charged with masterminding a plan to redecorate the suite of offices without seriously disrupting business operations
Mastermind, Masterminded, Masterminding
4. To plan a difficult activity, often a crime, in detail and make certain that it happens successfully: He's believed to have Masterminded the attacks.
5. Let our professional group of Masterminded individuals create lasting value for you and your business as we develop incredibly stunning new ideas and guide you …
6. Masterminded is what you want to learn about and the ability to learn about it on your own schedule
7. Masterminded is learning with peers from other schools without boarding a plane
8. Masterminded is relevant content that leverages your passion
9. Masterminded is flexible, agile, and …
10. Masterminded by a 56-year-old man from Kedah and assisted by three chefs, the syndicate had been supplying the drinks to smaller traders in the city and raked in almost RM20,000 a month
Masterminded, Man, Month
11. ‘The governor says a terrorist plot was Masterminded behind these prison walls.’ ‘Five suspects accused of masterminding the June bombing are on trial in the southern port city, charged with conspiracy, murder and terrorism.’ ‘The woman who successfully Masterminded Bolton's dream of university status is …
Masterminded, Masterminding, Murder
12. Synonyms for Masterminded include led, presided over, headed, commanded, directed, had control of, had charge of, supervised, governed and oversaw
13. Definition of Masterminded in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Masterminded mean? Information and translations of Masterminded in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Masterminded, Mean, Most
15. They Masterminded a unique solution to the problem
16. He Masterminded the bank robbery
17. Top synonyms for Masterminded (other words for Masterminded) are plan, control and conduct.
18. Later, to protect and enhance his position as Secret Service chief, he Masterminded dirty tricks against the enemies of his political allies, staging at least two fake crimes; one a murder, the other a safe-cracking with real dynamite
19. 1 day ago · The Taylors, along with a third man still at large, are believed to have Masterminded the operation, which left Japanese authorities shocked and furious.
20. How One Man Masterminded the Soviet Drive Beat America to the Moon
Man, Masterminded, Moon
21. News > Nation Civics lesson: James Madison Masterminded parts of the Constitution and Bill of Rights
22. Ray Kroc Masterminded the fast foods concept
23. Masterminded: Constructing a Culturally Responsive School with Darnell Fine and Renee Green
24. Authorities in Florida say Graham Ivan Clark, 17, of Tampa, Fla., Masterminded the attack, allegedly breaking into the accounts of 130 Twitter accounts and duping followers of …
25. Rafa Benítez Reveals How He Masterminded Liverpool's Istanbul Miracle Tom Gott 5/25/2020
26. Even an NFL exec believes Bill Belichick Masterminded Patriots players opting out of the 2020 season
27. Notorious Thief 'The Ghost,' Who Allegedly Masterminded $5 Million Bank Heist, Dies Behind Bars Anibal Mustelier, 70, was serving time for a string of jewelry store robberies, but his list of suspected crimes was much more infamous, including a major Miami bank robbery and, authorities believe, serving as an assassin for Fidel Castro and the
Masterminded, Million, Mustelier, Much, More, Major, Miami
28. TRS leader Masterminded lawyers’ ghastly murder, arrested with 2 aides The motive behind the murders was that the couple used to take up cases against Srinu, who Masterminded the …
Masterminded, Murder, Motive, Murders
29. What is the opposite of Masterminded? Need antonyms for Masterminded? Here's a list of opposite words from our thesaurus that you can use instead
30. The inside story of how a secretive Texas billionaire allegedly Masterminded America's biggest tax-evasion scheme, used "Darth Vader" contracts to …
31. Tokyo — The men who Masterminded former auto executive Carlos Ghosn dramatic, cinema-worthy escape from Japanese justice were themselves …
32. Who Masterminded the Central Bank gang robbery and who helped Mahendran to leave the country and abscond in hiding? Posted on March 19th, 2021
Masterminded, Mahendran, March
( tr) to plan and direct (a complex undertaking): he masterminded the robbery. v. 1. to plan and direct skillfully. n. 2. a person who originates or is primarily responsible for the execution of a project. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc.
Definition of mastermind (Entry 1 of 2) : a person who supplies the directing or creative intelligence for a project
mastermind noun [ C ] uk /ˈmɑː.stə.maɪnd/ us /ˈmæs.tɚ.maɪnd/. › someone who plans a difficult activity, often a crime, in detail and makes certain that it happens successfully: He needs to prevent a criminal mastermind from stealing the world's greatest treasures.
a person who originates or is primarily responsible for the execution of a particular idea, project, or the like: the masterminds of company policy.