1. It also states that the term is used "in the names of certain Massacres …
2. 101 rows · This is a partial list of Massacres in the United States; death tolls may be approximate.
3. Similarly, Levene (1999) attempts an objective classification of "Massacres" throughout history, taking the term to refer to killings carried out by groups using overwhelming force against defenseless victims
4. He is excepting certain cases of mass executions, requiring that Massacres must have the quality of being morally unacceptable.
Mass, Massacres, Must, Morally
5. Massage Parlor Massacres Suspect Said He Loved Guns & God
6. Here is a list of some of the countless Massacres in the history of the United States
7. Most of these Massacres were designed to suppress voting rights, land ownership, economic advancement, education, freedom of the press, religion, LGBTQ rights, and/or labor rights of African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, and immigrants.
8. The Massacres include that of at least 1500 black French POWs of West African origin and was preceded by propaganda depicting the Africans as savages
9. Like many race Massacres, the violence in Atlanta at the turn of the century began with white women accusing Black men of rape
Many, Massacres, Men
10. Atlanta Spa Massacres Expose a Glaring Media Blindspot: Anti-Asian Racism ‘A WHITE MAN’S WORD’ Asian American journos express rage at how MSM covers the shooter who targeted Asian massage
Massacres, Media, Man, Msm, Massage
11. This is a list of Massacres and mass murders that have occurred in Australia and its predecessor colonies (some historical numbers may be approximate)
Massacres, Mass, Murders, May
12. Many of the Massacres not listed here may instead be found in the list of Massacres of Indigenous Australians
Many, Massacres, May
13. Atlanta Spa Massacres Expose a Glaring Media Blindspot: Anti-Asian Racism Lloyd Grove, Diana Falzone 1 day ago Lawyers scramble to help migrant children, some 3 years old, defend themselves in
Massacres, Media, Migrant
14. Massacres synonyms, Massacres pronunciation, Massacres translation, English dictionary definition of Massacres
15. The most infamous murders and Massacres in Pennsylvania history
Most, Murders, Massacres
16. From the late 1840s, Massacres were carried out as daylight attacks by native police, sometimes in joint operations with settlers
17. This list of Massacres of Indigenous Australians details groups of Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people who were killed by settlers following the colonisation of Australia by the British Empire, in 1788
18. These events were a fundamental element of the Australian frontier wars, and frontier Massacres were a significant component of Aboriginal casualties across the continent.
19. Massacres, London, United Kingdom
20. Twitter: @Massacresband Instagram: @Massacresband
21. Not all prisoner Massacres were carried out by the Axis
22. "Richard The Lionheart Massacres The Saracens, 1191," EyeWitness to History, www.eyewitnesstohistory.com (2001)
23. The work is still underway, but so far documents more than 170 Massacres of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and six recorded Massacres of settlers, between 1788 to 1872
24. Professor Ryan estimates there were more than five hundred Massacres of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across Australia in total, and fewer than ten
25. During a demonstration against a wave of Massacres, in Bogota, Colombia, Monday, Sept
26. The Massacres broke out in the summer of 1894 in the remote region of Sasun in southern Armenia, where the government relied on the excuse of Armenian resistance to Kurdish encroachment into the last recesses of the mountains to order the sacking of the alpine hamlets
27. September Massacres, mass killing of prisoners that took place in Paris from September 2 to September 6 in 1792—a major event of what is sometimes called the “First Terror” of the French Revolution
Massacres, Mass, Major
28. The Massacres were an expression of the collective mentality in Paris in the days after the
29. The Christmas Massacres in Congo are part of a longstanding practice of horrific atrocities and abuse by the LRA
30. Notably, they also expand widely held definitions of Massacres to include structural violence, featuring the radical argument that the large-scale death of undocumented migrants in Arizona’s Sonoran Desert should be viewed as an extended massacre
Massacres, Migrants, Massacre
31. This is the first volume to focus exclusively on Massacres as a unique form of violence.
32. Khaksar and Jallianwala Bagh Massacres
33. "Khaksar and Jallianwala Bagh Massacres:The Bloodbaths that Ignited the Freedom Movement" by Nasim Yousaf (scholar &
mas·sa·cre. Use massacre in a sentence. noun. The definition of a massacre is the killing of a large number of people or animals at random and without mercy.
A massacre is a killing, typically of multiple victims, considered morally unacceptable, especially when perpetrated by a group of political actors against defenseless victims. The word is a loan of a French term for "butchery" or "carnage". There is no objective definition of what constitutes a "massacre". Nov 10 2019
Definition of massacre. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : the act or an instance of killing a number of usually helpless or unresisting human beings under circumstances of atrocity or cruelty witnessed the massacre of a boatload of refugees. 2 : a cruel or wanton (see wanton entry 1 sense 1a) murder.
slaughter, massacre, mass murder, carnage, butchery(verb) the savage and excessive killing of many people. Synonyms: trouncing, thrashing, abattoir, debacle, walloping, mass murder, drubbing, butchery, whipping, butchering, carnage, slaughterhouse, shambles, slaughter.