See also: Masher Macher Musher Smasher Master Quasher Mesher Mosher Mashed Maserati Masseria Machir Mash Mashallah Mashup Mash-up Mashiach Mashie Mashing Marshal Mashugana Masha Mashy Mish Bangers Monster Sour Notes
1. Definition of Masher (Entry 2 of 2) : a man who makes passes at women First Known Use of Masher Noun (1)
Masher, Man, Makes
2. Masher Create a customized video Use our templates to create a video just the way you like it.
3. Masher definition, a person or thing that mashes
4. Masher A man who makes unwelcome sexual advances to women
Masher, Man, Makes
5. From the late 19th century: probably a derivative of slang mash ‘attract sexually’, ‘ infatuation ’, perhaps from Romany Masherava ‘ allure ’
6. Masher is a demon and a soul trade information broker residing in Hell
7. 1 Biography 2 Powers and abilities 2.1 Powers 2.2 Abilities 3 Appearances 3.1 DC's Legends of Tomorrow 3.1.1 Season 4 3.1.2 Season 5 4 References Prior to 2019, Masher was sent back to Hell by John Constantine
8. The diameter of the Masher is approximately 2 1/8" (at the base) and the overall height is approximately 11"
9. Potato Mashers are handheld tools that are used to press and mash potatoes manually
Mashers, Mash, Manually
10. 9 synonyms of Masher from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. Masher: a man given to seducing women.
12. Masher has been tested for Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer (8 and higher) and Safari What file types and formats can I upload to Masher? [collapse this topic] Masher accepts all of the common file types: Audio files:.MP3, WMA, WMV
13. Potato Masher $28.00 Sale $18.99
14. The aptly named potato Masher is a utensil designed to, well, mash potatoes
15. Potato Masher, McoMce Potato Masher Stainless Steel with Smooth Anti-Slip Grip, Masher for Pressing Bean, Vegetable, Fruits and Baby Food, Sturdy & Easy to Use Kitchen Gadget Potato Masher(11 Inches) 4.6 out of 5 stars 67
16. Masher” in Michael Quinion, World Wide Words, 1996–
17. The Masher is an addition to laundry care that allows users to better penetrate fabrics for improved cleanliness
18. The Masher balls come in two distinctive models, the grenade and the pineapple, but they always come in a pack of two.
19. Potato Masher Stainless Steel - Food Masher Utensil Potato Masher Hand Masher - Mashed Potatoes Masher Avocado Masher - Bean Masher Stainless Steel Potato Masher Vegetable Masher
20. Shop for Masher at Bed Bath & Beyond
21. Buy top selling products like OXO Good Grips® Potato Masher and OXO Good Grips® Smooth Potato Masher
22. The Masher produces lumpy mashed potatoes, but some folks like them just fine that way.
24. The Masher is a secondary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces Crafting Items; it manufactures pastes and powders by squashing or crushing other items
25. The Masher is the second direct Production Structure, and the second overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 2
26. 1 Products 2 Upgrades 3 Name Origin 4 Notes The products that are produced by the Masher
27. Masher is a minor antagonist in Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
28. Masher is the strongest demon beast and also one of the few that was not directly ordered by King Dedede
29. IndyKraft Wooden Potato Masher, Smooth Bean Masher, Wood Vegetable Masher for Kitchen, Potato Muddler - Brown, Gift for Chef IndyKraft $ 15.99 FREE shipping Favorite Add to Vintage Wooden Masher SMasher Food Pusher Wood Primitive HighPointFarm2010
30. Masher appears in the Kirby 3D Rumble sub-game, along with two other variants, Mini Masher and Mega Masher
Masher, Mini, Mega
31. Each version of Masher appears as the boss at the end of each level
32. Shop for potato Masher at Bed Bath & Beyond
33. Buy top selling products like OXO Good Grips® Potato Masher and OXO Good Grips® Smooth Potato Masher
34. Laundry Masher is a laundry washing ball that uses the power of ceramic beads to clean your clothes
35. Vintage Wire Masher - Wood Handled Wire Masher - Vintage Kitchen Tools - Antique Kitchen Decor BlueGateStudios
36. Favorite Add to Vintage Wooden Masher / Country Kitchen Style beehindthymemarket
37. Masher: A Masher is the simpler of the two tools—just a grid plate or bent wire connected to a handle
38. Subscribe today for a Masher Pro account for only $2.99/month and get access to the best and latest features Masher has - FOREVER
39. Masher can be a great tool for teens who like to take lots of videos and photos of themselves and their friends, who like to mix music around images to evoke a feeling, and who like to share their creations with other people -- that describes a lot of teens
Masher, Mix, Music
40. Vintage Potato Masher, Wood Handle Twisted Wire, Vintage Kitchen Utensil, Round Holes, Primitive Kitchen Tools, Kitchen Decor, Circa 1940s VintagePrairieHome
42. Arien Masher Boeing Global Talent Solutions Chief of Staff
43. Master Masher is an amazing Earth Denier and Support monster, similar to Lindworm
Master, Masher, Monster
44. Shop for Masher online at Target
45. Laundry Masher is a precision-made washing sphere that you throw into your washing machine instead of using detergent
Masher, Made, Machine
46. What does Masher mean? A kitchen utensil for mashing vegetables or fruit
Masher, Mean, Mashing
47. Soviet potato Masher - Vintage wooden pestle – Russian kitchen grinding pestle – Retro rustic kitchen tool – Farmhouse kitchen utensil YourSovietVintage
48. A potato Masher is a food preparation tool which is used for crushing cooked food, especially vegetables.It is commonly used for crushing cooked potatoes for making mashed potatoes
Masher, Making, Mashed
49. There are basically two parts in a potato Masher, a handle (upright or sideways) and a mashing head.
50. ‘With a potato Masher, mash the potatoes until relatively fine in texture.’ ‘Mash with a potato Masher, or whatever else you like to mash things with.’ ‘For complete neophytes, you mash squash and potatoes with a potato Masher.’ ‘Using a potato Masher or draining spoon, squash the remaining tomatoes and the garlic into the pan
It was introduced by the well-known gypsy family of actors, C., among whom Romany was habitually spoken. The word "masher" or "mash" means in that tongue to allure, delude, or entice. It was doubtless much aided in its popularity by its quasi-identity with the English word.
masher(Noun) A machine for making mash. masher(Noun) a man who makes often unwelcome advances to women. masher(Noun) a fashionable man, a dandy, a fop. masher. A man who molests women, as in a subway.
the means of communication that reach large numbers of people in a short time, such as television, newspapers, magazines, and radio